• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

a pattern is emerging

yRabGshX.jpeg

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
It appears by the limit on the scroller...Only up to age 35 can join?
lol, i got no clue, and i am not going to log a connection to that website.
i think they already took credit for vandalizing a fentanyl floyd statue, so i am guessing it a trap for sure.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
lol, i got no clue, and i am not going to log a connection to that website.
i think they already took credit for vandalizing a fentanyl floyd statue, so i am guessing it a trap for sure.
Glad you said something! It looked a little suspicious, everyone with masks.

So when do we need to send international election observers as it seems, US doesn't know/care to hold free and fair elections. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe start with afghani-style election registers and inked fingers.

New York City Mayor's Race "Plunges Into Chaos" As 130,000 'Test-Run' Votes Lead To Unprecedented "Discrepancy"
Wtih the New York City Mayoral race "plunged into chaos" (as the NYT puts it), journalist Bob Hardt now reports that the Board of Elections counted 130,000 'test-run' votes, which would account for most of the 'discrepancy' reported earlier. Hardt added that the BoE will now head 'back to the drawing board' to produce corrected ranked-choice numbers tomorrow. Presumably by then the outcome of the election will have been decided and things can go smoother then...

🧻🧻
The NYC Board of Elections counted 135,000 test ballots together with real ballots and released “results” without anyone at BOE noticing.

Of the People, for the People and by the People has become a joke.

Of the Govt, for the Govt and by the Govt is now the reality.

The vote is meaningless. Your vote only counts if you vote for who they want. This is not new but thanks to Trump it is being exposed. If it will make any difference is left to be seen.

Trump only won the first time because they were unprepared for the volume of support he had. They figured they could destroy him with lies like they normally do. But the Peeps were not buying what they were selling. So they made sure they did not make that same mistake again. JMHO

Test votes my ass... they made this same 'mistake' in all the swing states in the 2020 election?

So they made sure they did not make that same mistake again.

But they did make that mistake... they again underestimated the support and their cheating will be easy to spot.. this is why they are fighting like hell all the audits.. they know it will be found easily.

Reactions: Bender
But they did make that mistake... they again underestimated the support and their cheating will be easy to spot.. this is why they are fighting like hell all the audits.. they know it will be found easily.
Let me know when it actually makes a difference. I long for that day.

I agree they outed themselves but I don't think they care. They don't even try and hide it anymore. They just say Eff you suckers.

• Joe Biden entertained Mexican billionaires Carlos Slim and Miguel Alemán Velasco - his son Hunter's business associates - in the vice president's office in 2014
  • While Joe was Vice President, he also flew Hunter and his partner Jeff Cooper on Air Force 2 to Mexico City in 2016
  • Hunter had arranged to meet Alemán's son for meetings over a 'flippin gigantic' business deal, according to Hunter's emails
  • The revelations, laid bare in photos and emails on Hunter's abandoned laptop, suggest Joe's claim that he never spoke about business with Hunter was false
  • Hunter and Biden family friend Cooper hatched a plan in 2013 to invest in multiple businesses in Mexico and Latin America
  • The White House has failed to respond to DailyMail.com's requests for comment

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
so how many election lawsuits were dismissed by the PA scum without even consideration?
some members here defended the election because the judges wouldn't dismiss valid cases, right?
fuck you.