• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

o7aEIjzJ.png

As the Nazis worked to consolidate their power and build a cohesive “national community,” suppression of dissent played a key role. In 1933, the Nazis issued a decree that required Germans to turn in anyone who spoke against the party, its leaders, or the government (see reading, Outlawing the Opposition in Chapter 5). That decree, “For the Defense against Malicious Attacks against the Government

Reactions: Steel head
Good enough reason for me, to ship her as# out in a leaky boat, in a sea of chum. I can run with that. Mac:oops:
She had plenty other reasons to do so - marrying your brother so he can be a citizen should have done her in. Not to even start on her campaign fraud stuff.

Reactions: NoDopes
hahaha, so crime is up 500% because of the proud boy? can you be more retarded?

9O7587tw.png

• Angry
Reactions: Steel head
She had plenty other reasons to do so - marrying your brother so he can be a citizen should have done her in. Not to even start on her campaign fraud stuff.
These politicians, and their corruption, has been going on for decades. She should have been a "no go" from the start. We have allowed these types of people, to infiltrate our Country, thanks to a couple of past administrations, and we, The People, are paying the price for it today. We have been a Country with open arms, and this is the reward we get in return for our generosity. Sure, come to our home, way of life, and make it the sh#t hole you left, we will be happy to allow you to bring your sh#tty beliefs, customs, here and change our foundational ways. I have absolutely no use for that bi#$h/cu#t.
I could go on, but I think I have made my point. Mac

Reactions: TACC
These politicians, and their corruption, has been going on for decades. She should have been a "no go" from the start. We have allowed these types of people, to infiltrate our Country, thanks to a couple of past administrations, and we, The People, are paying the price for it today. We have been a Country with open arms, and this is the reward we get in return for our generosity. Sure, come to our home, way of life, and make it the sh#t hole you left, we will be happy to allow you to bring your sh#tty beliefs, customs, here and change our foundational ways. I have absolutely no use for that bi#$h/cu#t.
a lot of people don't realize she that she didn't flee her country to escape poverty or oppression, but had to flee because she comes from a family that was part of the corrupt ruling elite that was removed from power.

We have allowed these types of people, to infiltrate our Country, thanks to a couple of past administrations, and we, The People, are paying the price for it today.
In one of the old deleted threads someone brought out an excellent article on how the same "progressive/communist" group that found, groomed (well, sort of) and put Biden into office as a Senator 40 years ago also groomed and put Obama in office.

Reactions: 10ring'r
so my brother had a stroke and is in the hospital. he is healthy and athletic.
the doctor told my sister that it isn't because he got the vaccine 3 days ago.

i am not going to comment beyond that.

a lot of people don't realize she that she didn't flee her country to escape poverty or oppression, but had to flee because she comes from a family that was part of the corrupt ruling elite that was removed from power.
That Cu#t, fled her country, due to the fact, her family was getting ready to be beheaded by the oppression created by her own family. Sure, come to MY Country, and start your sh#t here. This crap(I'm being nice here) has the the phrase "WTF" written all over it! Mac:mad::mad:

So sorry about your brother LBC...I came home to my mom suffering a stroke and took care of her through 2 more - not easy.

Last edited:
So sorry about your brother LBC...I came home to my mom suffering a stroke and took care of her through 2 more - not easy. And sorry about your non-biologic stupid sister...
my real sister. my brother's wife and teenage son were camping in malibu when it happened.
my brother was home alone and thankfully called 911 when he started to feel bad. probably saved his life.

Hobbs certified the 2020 election for Arizona. She had a responsibility to report accurate and fraud-free results. She must be scared to see what the real results are in Maricopa County.

Just wait until a couple more of these audits are completed, because, it is going to show/prove, that fraud was a factor in this election. Is it going to change anything, F no, even though it should, because, oh, Constitution. You watch how fast that fence goes back up around the W.H. and Capitol.
They know we are pissed about all the F'ery that's gone on all in the last year and a half.
Now they want to put us all back in masks and lock-downs again?? Yeah, not going to end well.
That flame just keeps growing larger and getting closer to that fuse. Mac

Reactions: TheMammoth
hahaha, so crime is up 500% because of the proud boy? can you be more retarded?

9O7587tw.png
We only have a raise in crime because of homeless overflow from Portland

I can safely stroll around most anywhere in Vancouver anytime, same can’t be said about woke Portland.

Herrera is a traitor who sold her soul to pelosi.

I and a lot of people from this side of the river avoid Portland as much as possible now because of the aggressive homeless and antifa.

Technically the doctor is telling the truth. It's not a vaccine.
so my brother had a stroke and is in the hospital. he is healthy and athletic.
the doctor told my sister that it isn't because he got the vaccine 3 days ago.

i am not going to comment beyond that.
Prayers for your family,

normal "vaccines" are typically attenuated (weakened) or dead viruses that get your body to create antibodies naturally by simulating infection.
mRNA "vaccines" are not this.

Yet here in WA State they are multiple ads on TV promoting vaccination, and giving out up to 250K prizes if you got a shot and got drawn. I wonder when the death toll as a result is really going to accelerate, or perhaps it will be gradual?

We likely wont hear about it...