• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Lake county, IL Covid door knocking instructions. Not sure if you guys posted something similar elsewhere.
Me: Hear knock on door and wonder what moron is knocking on front door. Live in a rural area and the only people that come to my front door is UPS. Holster 226 and head to open the door.

Covid Volunteer: Hi I am a community volunteer checking on vaccinations......
Me: (I interrupt before he/she whatever finishes) I don't give a flying fuck who you are and frankly its none of your business. In addition, you are trespassing on private property and trespassing on private property can be hazardous to your health in these parts. I suggest you depart in haste and by the way the neighbor down the road has a bunch of mean ass dogs and suggest you pass that house by. Good luck.

sks16Rim.png

Things seem to be going appropriately badly for Team Kraken in the sanctions hearing today.
I know somebody that absolutely SWEARS Sidney is on the up-and-up. Count me in the camp that there was definite fraud; but that Sidney is NOT the one who's going to uncover it. She's quite literally flipped her lid from what I can tell. Kind of the turn in the 500 page term paper when only 5 pages have actual content and when you get an F you're stunned.

Violating 18 USC 1001 (not tax fraud) is what got Martha Steward a vacation in Club Fed.

But if Clapper lies to Congress, on public TV, about his shenanigans, that's OK.
Don't answer the door 🤷🏼‍♂️

Plus that whole 18 USC thing about lying to the feds, pretty sure that applies to actual federal agents not the volunteer Karens with the clipboards they're going to send around.

Either way, if a fed appears at your door the appropriate answer... through the door, is: "I have nothing to say, let's call this me using my right to remain silent, leave a business card I'll have my lawyer call you back, if I feel like it."

I know somebody that absolutely SWEARS Sidney is on the up-and-up. Count me in the camp that there was definite fraud; but that Sidney is NOT the one who's going to uncover it. She's quite literally flipped her lid from what I can tell. Kind of the turn in the 500 page term paper when only 5 pages have actual content and when you get an F you're stunned.
I have a lot more time for Sidney than I do for that fraud Lin Wood who totally threw her under the bus. I honestly think her heart is in the right place.

They are obviously persecuted for opposing the deep state narrative. However, they deserve to be prosecuted for utter incompetence.

(Difference between persecute and prosecute explained here)
I actually agree with your sentiment completely. Well, Lin Wood is a total fraud, which I pointed out way back in the save Kyle days to much consternation around here, and I am fine with him being persecuted for anything. Can't think of another living being I'd say that about.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Hi LawnMM

Plus that whole 18 USC thing about lying to the feds, pretty sure that applies to actual federal agents not the volunteer Karens with the clipboards they're going to send around.

I am afraid not:

". . . whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully -- " 18 U.S.C 1001 (a) emphasis supplied.

As the door-to-door is sanctioned by the federal government, it does appear that the statute applies. Cf. also United States v. Yermian , 468 U.S. 63, 69 (1984). Furthermore, there does not appear to be any exculpatory provision, cf. Brogan v. United States , 522 U.S. 398, 805 (1998).

Kindest regards,

M

I have a lot more time for Sidney than I do for that fraud Lin Wood who totally threw her under the bus. I honestly think her heart is in the right place.
No doubt her heart is in correct place; but....something still isn't right. Maybe when Lin's bus ran over her he backed up and ran over her again and again.

She did an awesome job with Flynn......Kind of a letdown her performance in this shit show.

Reactions: Bender and BytorJr
Must have had a partial chute but still looks like a terra cotta roof and even in Britain they use wood not cardboard.......so there was some force involved....maybe he is Superman.

Must have been the Crye pants.
Dude super manned it thru a roof, fuck. Laying out on homegirls kitchen floor, fuck.
Bare minimum you're going to knock the wind out of yourself for what? 3 months?
He shouldn't have to buy his own beer for at least two life times.
I'm glad he didn't die and hope he can recover from his injuries.
Dudes a stud

Dude super manned it thru a roof, fuck. Laying out on homegirls kitchen floor, fuck.
Bare minimum you're going to knock the wind out of yourself for what? 3 months?
He shouldn't have to buy his own beer for at least two life times.
I'm glad he didn't die and hope he can recover from his injuries.
Dudes a stud

My luck Id do a leg split on a 2x6 and destroy my taint.

Guessing he was "nothing but net" between the rafters.

Please take a moment to review:
Notice how they pay homage to "two officers who died after the attack" (as if the attack caused the death) and injury of 150 officers on January 6.

They also welcomed wo new canines Lila and Filip...you might think for bomb-sniffing, or maybe tracking down insurgents?? Nah, emotional support animals for the officers. Yes I'm serious.

Also notice the "Critical Incident Response Planning"....this usual precedes large events aka Sandy Hook and Las Vegas Shooting as I recall.

Training in "Civil Disturbance Response" with increase amount of batons ... they are expecting something and I think it has to do with either audits or forced vaccinations.

Last edited: