• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

WkzOIbI0.jpeg

Been a lurker for a bit. Figured I would share something that I found very interesting about the 1918 "Spanish" Flu. Hope I am not reposting something already shared.

Certainly makes you wonder, and if it doesn't you might be a little slow.

They are everywhere and no we aren't surprised (what really caused the S. Africa uprising):

Last edited:
just fire them all. the NY teachers union has thousands of teachers that cannot be near kids, but they cannot be terminated because tenure.

5VUWTU0o.png

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
Satan is pretty good at quoting scripture and turning it around. So we wonder where she got her training?

Satan knows more of God's word than anyone on the planet. He is an absolute master at this stuff. He WAS and still is,, the angel of music and light.
Oh....he believes in God too.

Satan knows more of God's word than anyone on the planet. He is an absolute master at this stuff. He WAS and still is,, the angel of music and light.
Oh....he believes in God too.
And speaking of...Catholic archbishops actually got together to decide that Joe Biden should NOT receive communion because of his stance on abortion.

Reactions: Charger442
Does anyone or anything support freedom these days.......

It seems everyone knows China released the WU Flu and now they have all surrendered.

All the western companies and "entertainers" are busy lining up to suck Chinese Communist for the scraps of money the Communists toss those cheap whores.

The FBI has a history of instigating terrorist plots that they thwart with great fanfare. This is not a conspiracy theory.

The New York Times has reported there have been twenty terrorist plots against the U.S. Three of those plots were real; the other 17 were created — and then stopped — by the FBI.

The FBI has a history of instigating terrorist plots that they thwart with great fanfare. This is not a conspiracy theory.

The New York Times has reported there have been twenty terrorist plots against the U.S. Three of those plots were real; the other 17 were created — and then stopped — by the FBI.

FBI right now is as big of threat to freedom/rights as the media in my opinion.

i was just thinking...that perhaps the vaccine isn't as dangerous as some doctors think, but if it is, guess who will then be responsible for over half the country being sick, and who will be responsible for their care? welcome to .gov run healthcare.