• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

how sad ☹️

2vqMfg5P.png

I hope this aint real........

Incredibly sad and just endemic of the society we live in where parents care more about themselves and never think of how their actions affect their kids. Obviously the mother is a peice of shit

Now, the only exception is if she's so poor and has no other work alternative because of whatever reason, then it may get a pass. But her excuse is it makes her feel good about herself. Another broken, low self esteem attention whore living a shallow, superficial life and now it's destroying her kids life.

I pray they make it through ok

You know, her picture is probably in the Motivational thread.....give that some thought.

For sale, or trade

Yea I know, I'm not supposed to post any sale or trade items in this thread. I'm not even a supporter, but here goes.....

FOR SALE : I'm selling my white privilege card. It's over 66 years old but is in mint condition. It has never been used, not even one time. Reason for selling is that it hasn't done a damn thing for me! No free college, no free food, no free housing, no free anything. I actually had to go to work every day of my life while paying a boatload of taxes to carry those who chose not to work! If you are interested, I prefer cash but would be willing to do an even trade for a Race Card which seems much more widely accepted and comes with countless benefits if you fit the profile!
Interested? Contact me on my Non-Obama cell phone that I pay for every month…
Serious buyers only!

For sale, or trade

Yea I know, I'm not supposed to post any sale or trade items in this thread. I'm not even a supporter, but here goes.....

FOR SALE : I'm selling my white privilege card. It's over 66 years old but is in mint condition. It has never been used, not even one time. Reason for selling is that it hasn't done a damn thing for me! No free college, no free food, no free housing, no free anything. I actually had to go to work every day of my life while paying a boatload of taxes to carry those who chose not to work! If you are interested, I prefer cash but would be willing to do an even trade for a Race Card which seems much more widely accepted and comes with countless benefits if you fit the profile!
Interested? Contact me on my Non-Obama cell phone that I pay for every month…
Serious buyers only!
You just might be on to something here. Mac(y)

Seems pretty straight forward. His WWII trilogy was pretty good.

He does mention some of those things that a historical reconstructionist would use to claim the Revolution was an effort to maintain slavery. Mainly focusing on the role of Virginias Colonial Governor, John Murray, the Earl of Dunmoor, in trying to rally local slaves to the Royal cause by granting their emancipation.

He doesnt gloss over that that same governor than let most of the slaves he had rally to him die of disease and exposure in a swamp as the Revolutionaries made him evacuate to British Naval ships and that same governor was himself a slave owner that kept his slaves as he departed the colonies for the British colonial islands.

And note that Dunmoors move was hypocritical as most of the slave trade was conducted via transportation of British shipping from the Africans trading in Africans to the shores of the colonies where they were sold into bondage and working along side white slaves......

I am direct line male descendant of a man that was captured at the Battle of Bothwell Bridge, Scottish Covenanter, survived when many did not and locked up in the dungeon of Edinburgh Castle, William Penn needed men to clear the plantations in the East Jersey Colony so he was sold into slavery, a book written in the early 1700's by a Presbyterian Minister chronicled Scots that had been facially disfigured by the English before being sold off, branded, nose slit or portion of the ear cut off, so they would be noticed if they ever tried to return. The Quakers let the men go after 7 years hard labor and the females at age 21 giving the men 5 acres of land. So the Quakers tricked the English Crown, more political prisoners than is realized were sold off in the American Colonies as well as the British West Indies, where they worked in the cane fields until they died. General Mercer, a Scottish physician turn Warrior, escaped to the colonies and rained hell upon the British during the Revolution, immortalized at the Battle of Princeton.

I am direct line male descendant of a man that was captured at the Battle of Bothwell Bridge, Scottish Covenanter, survived when many did not and locked up in the dungeon of Edinburgh Castle, William Penn needed men to clear the plantations in the East Jersey Colony so he was sold into slavery, a book written in the early 1700's by a Presbyterian Minister chronicled Scots that had been facially disfigured by the English before being sold off, branded, nose slit or portion of the ear cut off, so they would be noticed if they ever tried to return. The Quakers let the men go after 7 years hard labor and the females at age 21 giving the men 5 acres of land. So the Quakers tricked the English Crown, more political prisoners than is realized were sold off in the American Colonies as well as the British West Indies, where they worked in the cane fields until they died. General Mercer, a Scottish physician turn Warrior, escaped to the colonies and rained hell upon the British during the Revolution, immortalized at the Battle of Princeton.

What surprises me in the book are how many references there are to the Battle of Culloden and how many Scots fled to the Colonies to escape the English than in their new homes only forced to take up arms again against the English.

Mercer was the man.

Fucking this.

If we WERE REALLY serious about Coof-19, we would have used a few billion out of the hundred billions we spent in "relief" to ramp up production of:

1.) Vit D
2.) Ivermectin

Both exponentially safe, linked to positive prophylactic and treatment based outcomes.

And maybe a low budget public service campaign to inform people losing 5 pounds might have more to do with saving your life than the wearing of any stupid unsuitable, no standards mask.

• Haha
Reactions: pmclaine

My initial answer is yes but the "relics" in Afghanistan are an example of the tactics to get there not of the decline.

Nothing of permanence should ever have been built there.

Bleeding away our best Americans and spending us into poverty are part of the reason for where we are today.

AFG should have been a punitive manhunt nothing more.

This is an interesting thought process. It argues in a backhanded way that NATO has fallen apart because the US expects them to pull their part of the load, just like the Afghans should.

I would argue that taking oil from Russia means it all died a while back. Trump was correct in calling Germany out like he did.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
This is an interesting thought process. It argues in a backhanded way that NATO has fallen apart because the US expects them to pull their part of the load, just like the Afghans should.

I would argue that taking oil from Russia means it all died a while back. Trump was correct in calling Germany out like he did.
I agree with what Trump did with Germany. Germany is trying to have theirs cake and eat it too. The Xiden admin is allowing they to do it too.

I agree with what Trump did with Germany. Germany is trying to have theirs cake and eat it too. The Xiden admin is allowing they to do it too.

Germany and much of Europe doesn't really have a choice. After Germany capitulated to the crazies and decided to not go with nuclear for power anymore, the only option for stable base load power during the long cold dark harsh winters is natural gas from Russia.

Reactions: supercorndogs
Germany and much of Europe doesn't really have a choice. After Germany capitulated to the crazies and decided to not go with nuclear for power anymore, the only option for stable base load power during the long cold dark harsh winters is natural gas from Russia.
My response to Germany would be I guess Russia isn't really a threat anymore and we will put our troops in Poland since they want to be a host nation.

Reactions: Mwalex
My response to Germany would be I guess Russia isn't really a threat anymore and we will put our troops in Poland since they want to be a host nation.
Maybe, but with all of the immigrants one has to wonder if Germany and France will be issues in the near future, or at least hotbeds of support. France is not doing too well in this regard.

ETA: someone over there has to realize that the pipelines from Russia are major strategic wins for the Bear. Evidently they don't see Russia as a serious threat anymore or any time in the future. That may be a bad bet.

Last edited:

The poles were a bit overly eager to have WWI kick off and were pretty interested in seeing WWII kick off, neither one wound up being all that great for them.
You would think they might be interested in not getting to see how they fair in WWIII

We only want Poland for containment and a holding place for arms that can go deep into Russia. Luckily, Poland is willing to play that role, especially since Nordstream 2 is fucking them over. But then again, the US fucked them too by not opposing it any more than they did.

Last edited: