• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

My favorite version is obviously the 2021 version, cuz the '21 version doesn't fucking remember ANY OF THESE Joe Bidens.

Let alone what he had for breakfast this morning.
FB_IMG_1627061154828.jpg

Reactions: Mwalex and theLBC
Speaking of land management: Back to the ecoterrorist who plead out to avoid tree-spiking charges:
She 1) not only threatened Forestry management people in writing and lied under oath about it, 2) believes homes in forest or woods should "burn down", and 3) she is "anti-Procreation" - wants to limit how many children you can have because babies use land resources:
I can't wrap my head around how people like this come to power in this country. Everyday I ponder, what it must be like to have so much hatred for what we've accomplished in the past couple hundred years. The accomplishments that no other country in this world seem to acquire. The mindset they have is unreal, and it's ruining us.

Reactions: UKDslayer
heard twitter just nuked the videos of fauci in 2013 saying how important it is to keep doing GoF research.
they are in control.

• Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r
Someone is getting the hint. If they don’t make the changes then the people will at some point! We are inching closer to that daily it seems.
i think committee assignment is a big deal, because i think almost nothing is done that doesn't come out of a committee first.
if pelosi can fill the committees only with pliable or treasonous gop members like liz cheney, they have almost complete control.

i think committee assignment is a big deal, because i think almost nothing is done that doesn't come out of a committee first.
if pelosi can fill the committees only with pliable or treasonous gop members like liz cheney, they have almost complete control.
Exactly. That’s why this is a big deal. The people are running out of options and these brazen politicians are pretty stupid if they think the people won’t lash out and set it right, at some point.

So, the Biden regime learns thier support of Cuban government isn't popular among important voting blocks, so they sanction them for doing exactly what they are doing against Jan 6 protesters.

If they cared at all for the Cuban people and their quest for freedom, they would give the Cubans internet.

Reactions: NoDopes
Some interesting stuff...

Why did Moderna have patents filed in 2017 (Approved 2018) for the Covid Vaccine?

Why would you want to patent the SARS virus?

Talks about sars-cov2 the date on this publication is 1/23/2019

Last edited:
You might ask yourself... Could it possibly get any worse?

Um YUP

Looks like we might be getting the Zombie Apocalypse after all... LOLOL

MRNA OUTSIDE OF THE CELL (THE VACCINE) IS A PRION --PRIONS CAUSE MAD COW DISEASE

Prions also link to Alzheimer’s/Parkinson’s diseases

We tried to tell you... NOT to take that fucking vaccine.

Last edited:
You might ask yourself... Could it possibly get any worse?

Um YUP

Looks like we might be getting the Zombie Apocalypse after all... LOLOL

MRNA OUTSIDE OF THE CELL (THE VACCINE) IS A PRION --PRIONS CAUSE MAD COW DISEASE

Prions also link to Alzheimer’s/Parkinson’s diseases

We tried to tell you... NOT to take that fucking vaccine.

Mmm he's making some jump to conclusion type comments without evidence. Someone should hopefully be researching this.Not that I care because I didn't get the vaccine.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Sorry they died... but really.... so much for the vaccine. LOLOL

Last edited:
Interesting that only one state had vaccine breakthrough deaths. Imagine if we had a truly transparent government health department, that shared all vaccine-related deaths broken down by age group. Somebody somewhere no doubt is keeping tabs. Why don't we have this information...what is the real agenda of the vaccine?

I personally have a genetic condition in which I have been told in the past NOT to get vaccines, as there would likely be literally no benefit and higher than average risk. I was shocked to find online some people with this condition, and very similar response profiles to myself, actually gotten the vaccine and attempt to push it to others!