Minuteman
    Mar 8, 2020
    Middle Tennessee

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
    Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2012
    Somewhere in the US
    The FBI has a history of instigating terrorist plots that they thwart with great fanfare. This is not a conspiracy theory.

The New York Times has reported there have been twenty terrorist plots against the U.S. Three of those plots were real; the other 17 were created — and then stopped — by the FBI.

Not just the FBI. Think bigger.
    Is it time yet?
    You will know. Not there yet. I’m not sure we will ever make it there because it will be too late.
    We are in a very scary time. IF we don't get invaded( not talking about just at the Southern Border, either), or, bombed, It will be a F'g miracle! We are in a real sad place in our history.
    From being THE strongest/powerful Nation on the planet, to damn near the bottom of the pile. AND, it all happened in less than six months! Mac:(:mad:
    Yep. Bring it. Nobody cares anymore. I just hope we can put it back together.

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    america is still the feeding trough for the rest of the world, and i don't really think they are going to mess that up until there is nothing left to take from us but our lives and our land.
    Speaking of land management: Back to the ecoterrorist who plead out to avoid tree-spiking charges:
    She 1) not only threatened Forestry management people in writing and lied under oath about it, 2) believes homes in forest or woods should "burn down", and 3) she is "anti-Procreation" - wants to limit how many children you can have because babies use land resources:

chrome

Private
    Minuteman
  • Aug 21, 2005
    SoCal
    america is still the feeding trough for the rest of the world, and i don't really think they are going to mess that up until there is nothing left to take from us but our lives and our land.

If we're looking strictly looking through the lense of of our greatest external threat, China, they out produce us by calories on the aggregate to a great extent.

And we know how much they value life in general. So nuking us would not worry them, at least on the variable of food.

Cars, chips, other equipment, different story

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    If we're looking strictly looking through the lense of of our greatest external threat, China, they out produce us by calories on the aggregate to a great extent.

And we know how much they value life in general. So nuking us would not worry them, at least on the variable of food.

Cars, chips, other equipment, different story
    perhaps, but how much of their income comes from americans?

BytorJr

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Nov 28, 2018
    Shocking....again....Dr. Fauci....more proof he's committed treason/sedition against his country by playing/funding with a peer adversary's military agenda.

NoDopes

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Dec 6, 2020
    North Texas
    Reactions: gayguns

MtnCreek

Unreconstructed
    Minuteman
    Jan 6, 2012
    Shocking....again....Dr. Fauci....more proof he's committed treason/sedition against his country by playing/funding with a peer adversary's military agenda.

Didn't our DOD fund it too?

chrome

Private
    Minuteman
  • Aug 21, 2005
    SoCal
    My favorite version is obviously the 2021 version, cuz the '21 version doesn't fucking remember ANY OF THESE Joe Bidens.

Let alone what he had for breakfast this morning.
    FB_IMG_1627061154828.jpg

gayguns

• Apr 8, 2018
    Reactions: Mwalex and theLBC

skinney_7

Hammer down.
    Commercial Supporter
    Minuteman
    Aug 23, 2008
    SD
    www.oneillops.com
    Speaking of land management: Back to the ecoterrorist who plead out to avoid tree-spiking charges:
    She 1) not only threatened Forestry management people in writing and lied under oath about it, 2) believes homes in forest or woods should "burn down", and 3) she is "anti-Procreation" - wants to limit how many children you can have because babies use land resources:
    I can't wrap my head around how people like this come to power in this country. Everyday I ponder, what it must be like to have so much hatred for what we've accomplished in the past couple hundred years. The accomplishments that no other country in this world seem to acquire. The mindset they have is unreal, and it's ruining us.

Reactions: UKDslayer

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    heard twitter just nuked the videos of fauci in 2013 saying how important it is to keep doing GoF research.
    they are in control.

• Wow
    Reactions: 10ring'r

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    Someone is getting the hint. If they don’t make the changes then the people will at some point! We are inching closer to that daily it seems.
    i think committee assignment is a big deal, because i think almost nothing is done that doesn't come out of a committee first.
    if pelosi can fill the committees only with pliable or treasonous gop members like liz cheney, they have almost complete control.

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
    Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2012
    Somewhere in the US
    i think committee assignment is a big deal, because i think almost nothing is done that doesn't come out of a committee first.
    if pelosi can fill the committees only with pliable or treasonous gop members like liz cheney, they have almost complete control.
    Exactly. That’s why this is a big deal. The people are running out of options and these brazen politicians are pretty stupid if they think the people won’t lash out and set it right, at some point.

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    So, the Biden regime learns thier support of Cuban government isn't popular among important voting blocks, so they sanction them for doing exactly what they are doing against Jan 6 protesters.

If they cared at all for the Cuban people and their quest for freedom, they would give the Cubans internet.

Reactions: NoDopes

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019

merica

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Dec 7, 2020
    USA
    Some interesting stuff...

Why did Moderna have patents filed in 2017 (Approved 2018) for the Covid Vaccine?

Why would you want to patent the SARS virus?

Talks about sars-cov2 the date on this publication is 1/23/2019

Last edited:

gayguns

• Apr 8, 2018
    You might ask yourself... Could it possibly get any worse?

Um YUP

Looks like we might be getting the Zombie Apocalypse after all... LOLOL

MRNA OUTSIDE OF THE CELL (THE VACCINE) IS A PRION --PRIONS CAUSE MAD COW DISEASE

Prions also link to Alzheimer’s/Parkinson’s diseases

We tried to tell you... NOT to take that fucking vaccine.

Last edited:

AngryKoala

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Mar 30, 2020
    You might ask yourself... Could it possibly get any worse?

Um YUP

Looks like we might be getting the Zombie Apocalypse after all... LOLOL

MRNA OUTSIDE OF THE CELL (THE VACCINE) IS A PRION --PRIONS CAUSE MAD COW DISEASE

Prions also link to Alzheimer’s/Parkinson’s diseases

We tried to tell you... NOT to take that fucking vaccine.

Mmm he's making some jump to conclusion type comments without evidence. Someone should hopefully be researching this.Not that I care because I didn't get the vaccine.

Reactions: gayguns