• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I got to promte Robert Barnes here and his locals.com channel.

www.vivabarneslaw.locals.com

Beyond the man being a brilliant Constitutionalist Layer (and Kyle's) For a paltry $5.00 a month I get literally TONS of info ... a daily firehose of great information and truthful podcasts. The man is friggen Mensa genius. He's got so many lawsuits filed and ALL about we the people for the people!!

The people that flock and post info to his daily feed are FAR smarter than most. A LOT like this place.

Next Wed he's having Robert Kennedy on ... in a month or so Whitney Webb. And Dr Sam Baily etc.

Try it out for a month. $5. Its truly one of the best resources on cutting edge moment politics and legal.

And yes, I want to see his polularity and podcast rocket because he does so much of his work, essentially for us/Constitution FOR FREE

If anyone wants to donate directly to the multiple lawsuits Robert has ongoing --from Kyle to Vaccine Mandates please do so here:

Last edited:
1628219513784.png

The Biden Justice Department Can’t Seem To Produce the Evidence It Supposedly Used To Indict the January 6th Protest Cases.​

I'm convinced DOJ does not intend to have trials. Either a judge says enough is enough or those people will be stuck in jail for life.

This guy has a sign in his shop that says:

If You Have A Dick, You're Not A Chick

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sucks when you have a dick and you are a dick. Simple solution......don't have a dick and don't be a dick!

So.....
Anyone remember how the vaccines had to be stored at 2 degrees above absolute zero, and local stores and pharmacies would not have the ability to store the vaccines for very long?

Um.....
So they are pushing really hard the vaccine, advertising, incentive programs, etc.

No more word on this stuff's short shelf life.....

Just interesting.

It would seem that the Democrat Cream is starting to rise to the top......
If that were the case EVERY democrat would be forced to resign. Or...at least my desire :). Along with a few so-called conservatives like that cheney globalist war monger.

Reactions: srtsam
Oh on the Apple saga, it won't be just your iPhone they will be scanning for "objectionable content", it will be pretty much ANY apple product, including your desktops, laptops, tablets etc.

"These features are coming later this year in updates to iOS 15, iPadOS 15, watchOS 8, and macOS Monterey.*"

Reactions: Bender
Also of interest about encryption:

Per https://www.apple.com/child-safety/pdf/CSAM_Detection_Technical_Summary.pdf

"in the "On-Device PSI Protocol" section that deals with how the image scanning and matching works, there is a bit of handwaving. They detail how it is _intended_ to work, but it all relies on a secret key held by apple. Any image can be decrypted with this secret key, even though they say it can't if it doesn't match certain image descriptors. All you have to do is change the descriptors.

This is an encryption backdoor prima facie, and just because you design a backdoor for one use, doesn't mean malicious actors won't find a way to confuse/repurpose this anti-CSAM mechanism for their own ends."

• Angry
Reactions: NoDopes

Why are AI owners so confrontational is beyond me , it was clear that the store wasn't going to sell her another rifle.

Reactions: Charger442
Oh on the Apple saga, it won't be just your iPhone they will be scanning for "objectionable content", it will be pretty much ANY apple product, including your desktops, laptops, tablets etc.

"These features are coming later this year in updates to iOS 15, iPadOS 15, watchOS 8, and macOS Monterey.*"
Everyone should take a photo of there anus to see what the scanning programs categorize it as.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender

That POS can convince me that there are more than two sexes if he/she/it can do two things:

1) Successfully milk a bull.
2) Use the women's restroom in a crowded biker bar and come out alive and unscathed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r

Just saw this update this morning. Fuck our lives. I dont use any iProducts anymore, but still have a Mac Tower on an older OS. Looks like im not upgrading anytime after this.

Also of interest about encryption:

Per https://www.apple.com/child-safety/pdf/CSAM_Detection_Technical_Summary.pdf

"in the "On-Device PSI Protocol" section that deals with how the image scanning and matching works, there is a bit of handwaving. They detail how it is _intended_ to work, but it all relies on a secret key held by apple. Any image can be decrypted with this secret key, even though they say it can't if it doesn't match certain image descriptors. All you have to do is change the descriptors.

This is an encryption backdoor prima facie, and just because you design a backdoor for one use, doesn't mean malicious actors won't find a way to confuse/repurpose this anti-CSAM mechanism for their own ends."
I'm sure google and msft already have similar technology. absolutely nothing is safe except maybe Linux.

Another interesting note on the Apple deal. It’s being rolled out in the states only. From what I understand and I’m not well versed on the ordeal but in Europe they ruled something similar from Zuck as unconstitutional.

First time I've ever agreed with that P.O.S....
And in ALL likelihood --the LAST.

Just to be recognized anything that promotes their victim narrative will be exploited.

Then there's this. Alex Jones --RIGHT AGAIN.

Evil evil evil....

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r