• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

BHt89f8e.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: Longshot231

In this laboratory analysis, we provide evidence that spike protein does indeed play a major role in hypercoagulability seen in COVID-19 patients.

This is the preacher from Canada that chased the “nazi” cops off church property.
If just one of those armed black masked helmeted attackers is shot while attacking then this starts to go away.

If someone tries to tell you you cannot defend yourself from someone holding a weapon, while hiding their identity, and charging you and the women and children around you while yelling threats of violence... then they are your enemy to.

Yeah, those are the root causes.

Or it is something much easier, i.e., "vacuum of leadership" in chicago for fucking decades.

"As the mayor stated [...] now is not the time for divisive and toxic rhetoric or reporting. This is a time for us to come together as a city. We have a common enemy and it is the conditions that breed the violence and the manifestations of violence, namely illegal guns, and gangs."

From the say same mayor that she'll only grant interviews with black reporters. Honestly from all these shitty mayors and cities. i am surprised we have seen (or heard) any rise of vigilantism. People are going to start taking matter into their own hands. also, a side effect of defunding and neutering the police. I know that is what the left wants so they can sit back and say " see! its all the guns" even though that is what they already do.

If just one of those armed black masked helmeted attackers is shot while attacking then this starts to go away.
Tell that to Kyle - and his life was being threatened.
If someone tries to tell you you cannot defend yourself from someone holding a weapon, while hiding their identity, and charging you and the women and children around you while yelling threats of violence... then they are your enemy to.
I don't disagree.. but its "too"...

Tell that to Kyle - and his life was being threatened.
Yep. Obvious self defense, video from a dozen angles, and he is still fucked and they're even more emboldened.

And we deal with shit like the cucks from Black Rifle Coffee taking every opportunity to disavow and make idiots of themselves in some fucking weird move to appeal to a broader audience lol.

Grifters and cowards as far as the eye can see.

Well said!!!!

Reactions: Blutroop

I went straight to the source; the CDC website. She is correct.

Here is the link:

I've also attached the PDF version of what the CDC published before it gets taken down, like so much other embarrassing information for the leftists. Be sure to download the file before they take down the above link.

They should have labeled the relocation centers "Corona Concentration Camps" or "Germ Gulags."

Just another reminder; you do know that the CDC conducted the Tuskegee experiments.

Attachments

• 20200726 Interim Operational Considerations for Implementing the Shielding Approach to Prevent...pdf
    607.7 KB · Views: 109
UPDATE: FUCKERS PULLED IT

MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST

WATCH

did I say "MUST?"

This guy kills it! More people MUST watch this

I made a comment after the 2016 election that the leftists would want to round us up and put in concentration camps. I got laughed at by a couple of dimwits.

Oh really?????

• Wow
Reactions: TACC
I could not watch more than a few minutes of this video because I got so pissed off. Maybe there are people on this forum who can watch the entire video. My mind goes to a terrible place with terrible thoughts when I see this shit. I can't stand listening to that cackling cunt talk.

Did y’all hear about this bullshit? Remember the soldier that smoked that idiot who ran up to his window pointing his AK at him over in Texas? They charged him with murder.

Did y’all hear about this bullshit? Remember the soldier that smoked that idiot who ran up to his window pointing his AK at him over in Texas? They charged him with murder.
But but but it’s Texas..........

Reactions: AllenOne1
Reactions: AllenOne1
  • Angry
Reactions: Crewdog135
Awesome backbone!!!!!

EDIT: I just found out this was fake news. I’m sorry that I even posted it. I need a sign on my back that says, “kick me!”

Last edited:
Awesome backbone!!!!!

Those are some strong words

“You are a coward and a traitor, manipulated by people pushing bad policy on the men and women who provide security to our nation. Neither you nor your puppet president has authority to enforce such a policy.”

“In case you haven’t heard, Biden’s not in charge of the military, and neither are you. You can sell whatever lies you want to the media. You sold your soul, Lloyd, and I hope you can live with yourself,” Gen. Berger said.

Awesome backbone!!!!!

Standing by for the kick in the nuts to follow after he abandons that shit for some lame concession.

Not impressed with Marine O class over the last 5-6 years.....

EDIT......Just read the article. There is no fucking way the guy that wants to turn the Corps back in to ornamental Naval Landing Parties said that shit. That is not a real news source.

Something tells me that's a fake news article. I have not seen it anywhere else with any reputable news. When that site says stuff like "Military Executes Tom Hanks" then it's not real. Too bad, but not real.

Reactions: MtnGhost
Something tells me that's a fake news article. I have not seen it anywhere else with any reputable news. When that site says stuff like "Military Executes Tom Hanks" then it's not real. Too bad, but not real.

I'm now wondering myself and sorry that I posted it. Here's what he said back in December.