• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Australia needs to channel their inner criminal colony and fix this shit. Unbelievable, but I have no doubt that's where Xiden, osama barack, soros, susan rice are heading. Well, maybe not xiden because he doesn't know which way is up without his handlers.

This affects all defense contractors & civil contractors as well as the mandate applies to them (the way I read). This mofo and the admin needs to go ASAP. The whole lot of them are a combo of Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, and Hitler. People need to start pushing their reps to bring the articles. Sure, stretch face piglosi won't allow it, but the more and more it's attempted, eventually some that may still be a traditional dem and not a marxist (though this number may be less than 1) may go in to protect their seat.

I wonder if this also includes all organization that are subsidized by the government?

An example would be Amtrak.

I mean they keep doubling down on this shit. It’s amazing. Really feels like a turning point in our country. We’ll see where the chips fall.

Reactions: EliBloodshy
3yLS7n3f.png
They forgot Mogadishu.

R

So, just watched xiden give covid speech…. Um are the unvaxxed now the new jews (a social scapegoat) ?
this is wrong on so many levels.

Idk if ive ever seen a POTUS to paint any one group of people in the worst light and felt like I was being spoke about as if I was so hated before.
Let's just kick this bitch off already and quit pussy footing around. Let the chips fall where they may. Ive grown extremely tired of this bullshit and such utter lies being told.

So, just watched xiden give covid speech…. Um are the unvaxxed now the new jews (a social scapegoat) ?
this is wrong on so many levels.

Just heard a little of it, said "this is not about freedom or personal choice". LOL FUCK YOU JOE BIDEN. Also blamed the "80M unvaxxed" for all of this multiple times. Then he lied about the vazxx being FDA approved.

Reactions: EliBloodshy
So the Washington Post is trying to link Brian D. Sicknicks death to the Jan 6 event on Capitol Hill.

Image 9-9-21 at 5.06 PM 2.jpg

There is one Problem with that. The coroner is saying he died of natural causes, " not hastened by any injury". Back in April the WP its self claim it was natural causes now trying to make it sound like it was related to the Jan 6 event. Fucking liars.
Image 9-9-21 at 5.06 PM.jpg

Just need the 2 / day pfizer pills AND the vaccine...

Already setting up for it.
no doubt they already knew ivermectin worked, so they are trying to find a way to patent something that does the same thing, but that they can make money selling.

I think we need to make a "COTUS for Dummies" book and demand every member of Congress and their staff memorize it. Have a test. Wrong answers...disqualify.

Pipe dream; but what part of COTUS and Bill of Rights does that vegetable not get?????????????

Thought for the day: Now that President Potato Head has mandated the shot for ALL federal employees what is he going to do when half of the Secret Service agents resign or retire?

Follow me for more daily insightful pearls of wisdom:)

Reactions: 10ring'r
So the Washington Post is trying to link Brian D. Sicknicks death to the Jan 6 event on Capitol Hill.

View attachment 7700146

There is one Problem with that. The coroner is saying he died of natural causes, " not hastened by any injury". Back in April the WP its self claim it was natural causes now trying to make it sound like it was related to the Jan 6 event. Fucking liars.
View attachment 7700147
The only person that died that day was Ashley Babbit, and that was a MURDER.

I think we need to make a "COTUS for Dummies" book and demand every member of Congress and their staff memorize it. Have a test. Wrong answers...disqualify.

Pipe dream; but what part of COTUS and Bill of Rights does that vegetable not get?????????????
All of it…?

Reactions: BytorJr

Yep, par for course.

this is why as mad as i get, i try to remember not to threaten anyone, or say i want to hurt them (and i don't).
i don't even want somebody else to even think about hurting them or acting violently in any way.
we can't have or enjoy justice unless it can be done lawfully. period.
:whistle:
besides, i am so broken down already, i couldn't jump off a chair without my knees coming apart on landing. can't even ski anymore.

lol, perhaps he is sincere, but somehow i don't think there would have been bloodshed in kabul if they had secured the areas surrounding kabul and not allowed the taleeban to get within striking distance. considering the common soldiers outside of the city couldn't even count on being paid, it is not a surprise they weren't keen on fighting or dying so muslim karen can tell them what to do.

Time to go dark.
Anyone on this site is lite up like a Christmas tree with radioactive satellite tracer jammed up thier ass.
this is why as mad as i get, i try to remember not to threaten anyone, or say i want to hurt them (and i don't).
i don't even want somebody else to even think about hurting them or acting violently in any way.
we can't have or enjoy justice unless it can be done lawfully. period.
:whistle:
besides, i am so broken down already, i couldn't jump off a chair without my knees coming apart on landing. can't even ski anymore.
You just need to find a nest to rest your tired little wings.

lol, perhaps he is sincere, but somehow i don't think there would have been bloodshed in kabul if they had secured the areas surrounding kabul and not allowed the taleeban to get within striking distance. considering the common soldiers outside of the city couldn't even count on being paid, it is not a surprise they weren't keen on fighting or dying so muslim karen can tell them what to do.
I don't thinks so either. The Military left... in their absence the true colors/desires shine. They likely would have captured/jailed and or killed Ghani but the city would not have erupted into battle.

IMO the afghans were just tolerating the US presence because they had no choice and NATO military power was the only thing proping the Government up and that Government did not represent the people.

If you compare that to Syria, where the USSR and Russian has kept the Assad family(Alawite Muslim, which is not the majority) in power since the 1960. The US doesn't show that kind of dedication.

Reactions: theLBC