• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

7zfykPDS.png

They are using this to purge the military and a government entities.

View attachment 7700640

I know an Osprey maintainer who recently got out, he had basically already retired using his vacation time, he said a lot of the qualified people were not happy with the current direction the armed forces are taking. This was 4 months ago I had the conversation with him.
Q. who will be left to protect taiwan?

A. they won't.

• Sad
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Well, this just goes to show you PhD, means you can reason yourself into becoming a Phucking Dumbass!!! Also, that MD can define one as a Major Dumbfuck!

McCain republican...What the F is that? Oh, never mind....I just described that above.
Are you trying to say that a PhD doesn't make you an expert on everything?
Hmmmm.

R

McCain Republican:
Uses past status as POW to get elected to congress
The only R involved in a corruption ring accepting money for legislation. (To be fair, most if not all do this in some form)
Makes his name going on Sunday talk shows as the reliable R that's always willing to bash his own party for being too conservative.
Gets party nom for pres and 100% CUCKS to his black master.
Spreads jihad across the ME.
One of his last moves before kicking the bucket is to vote against something he'd spent yrs collecting donations for.
Makes modest salary - dies wealthy.

It’s still surrender. Losing with dignity before the fight is over is a bad plan.
I disagree. Surrender would be taking the vaccine to keep a little security. Standing one’s ground and deciding to accept the responsibility of one’s actions is far from surrender. It’s taking control of a disfunctional relationship and ending it before further abuse occurs. That’s not surrender, that’s refusing to be a victim.

Reactions: Bender
I disagree. Surrender would be taking the vaccine to keep a little security. Standing one’s ground and deciding to accept the responsibility of one’s actions is far from surrender. It’s taking control of a disfunctional relationship and ending it before further abuse occurs. That’s not surrender, that’s refusing to be a victim.
I agree that taking control, taking responsibility for one’s actions and refusing to be a victim are all good. They aren’t principles, so much as they are processes. They are mechanisms we use to put principles into action. Principles such as honor, virtue, dignity, honesty and so forth. Now carry those principles across the goal line and win with them, have it both ways!

Refusing to lose is not the same as deciding to win. Rather than the false dichotomy of ‘quit with dignity or compromise principles’, choose to win with dignity and principles intact.

Perhaps we’re on the same page and just saying it differently.

Very interesting. Maybe that's what Bill Gates meant by population control through vaccines. This mess is creating a hell of a lot of anti-vaxxers that could cause big problems later.
Whether it actually causes infertility or an excuse to kill off 80M. Anybody know the stats on % jabbed/nonjabbed in regards to left vs right?

Last edited: