• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

hXfJU2rY.png

Whether it actually causes infertility or an excuse to kill off 80M. Anybody know the stats on % jabbed/nonjabbed in regards to left vs right?
he also claimed that they could put something in vaccines that would decrease activity in the part of the brain associated with religion, and thus reduce religious fanaticism and associated terrorism, via chemical lobotomy.

• Wow
Reactions: EliBloodshy
Biden deadlier than covid......

When the media originally mentioned the "airstrike" this is the photo that was circulating(below). Which in my opinion was a picture of a car used to launch rockets. Around the same time there was also a rocket attack at Kubal, If I remember it was 6 rockets, 5 intercepted by phalanx and one hit with no damage, 6. That car has 6 tubes in it.
Image 8-30-21 at 12.47 PM.jpeg

There is a Picture of this vehicle from another angle in this article. And mentions the strike(claiming this car was damaged in the attack...).

This photo below looks a lot more like the vehicle hit in the airstrike.

47770647-9979199-Expert_analysis_of_photos_of_the_scene_show_no_evidence_of_a_sec-a-14_1631318...jpg

So I don't know if I believe the innocent people killed... I wouldn't put it past the Goat fuckers to lie, especially after an almost similar vehicle just launched an attack. Maybe they were setting this one up??

Last edited:
When the media originally mentioned the "airstrike" this is the photo that was circulating(below). Which in my opinion was a picture of a car used to launch rockets. Around the same time there was also a rocket attack at Kubal, If I remember it was 6 rockets, 5 intercepted by phalanx and one hit with no damage, 6. That car has 6 tubes in it.
View attachment 7701022
There is a Picture of this vehicle from another angle in this article. And mentions the strike(claiming this car was damaged in the attack...).

View attachment 7701023

So I don't know if I believe the innocent people killed... I wouldn't put it past the Goat fuckers to lie, especially after an almost similar vehicle just launched an attack. Maybe they were setting this one up??
Top picture looks like the car burned by the launch of the rocket , second one looks like an airstrike but no secondary explosion they claimed.
bombing%20scene1.jpg

But it's beyond hypocritical that after the bombing and droning civilians for 20years this drone stike is suddenly a problem? When it comes to killing civilians military lies as much as the goatfuckers.

Last edited:
View attachment 7701022

View attachment 7701023

how can we trust anything they publish now? it doesn't even matter who supplied the picture.
they aren't providing the news anymore, they are propaganda machines, that also report on the weather and things everyone already knows.

bnWAWnjK.jpeg

This is an interesting article. However, with 80% of the population vaccinated it’s too late for this data to be actionable. Now they have to live with the consequences.

Last edited:

REVEALED: 26 out of the 27 Lancet scientists who trashed theory that Covid leaked from a Chinese lab have links to Wuhan researchers​

• The Lancet letter published in March 2020 called claims that Covid-19 originated in lab 'conspiracy theories'
  • It was signed by 27 scientists from across the globe working in virology and other medical science fields
  • The widely-read letter effectively ended all debate about origins of the global coronavirus pandemic
  • Investigation by The Telegraph has found 26 out of 27 had connections to China's Wuhan Institute of Virology

Faces with names, one good thing that is happening with all the hatred toward organically.

Did anyone watch the Thursday Night football game?

Reason for asking, it seemed that they played something called the Black National Anthem. Since I don't watch football, I can neither confirm or deny this.

Does anyone know?

Secondly, is this just another song that they adopted or did someone write a specific song?

When it comes to killing civilians military lies as much as the goatfuckers.
Yep, wouldn't put it past them either.

But judging off the evidence I have seen so far. If that car( 2nd photo) was the strike. I don't think that would have killed ten people, unless they where playing in the vicinity. And if it did... the complaints of the mini MLRS(car converted into a weapon-edit) "you" parked in a residential community blown to shit, fall on my deaf ears.

Did anyone watch the Thursday Night football game?

Reason for asking, it seemed that they played something called the Black National Anthem. Since I don't watch football, I can neither confirm or deny this.

Does anyone know?

Secondly, is this just another song that they adopted or did someone write a specific song?
Yes they did. I saw a clip of it, granted I’m not a “culture “ guy but it sounded god awful. Can we have a white national anthem, let’s say the theme to the Dukes of Hazard? Asking for a friend.

I have a 21 yr old niece that just took the clot shot and is now having "mini strokes". She appeared to be healthy before taking the shot. Can any kind of stroke be considered mini?
TIA''s, or "Transient ischemic attacks" often preceded major strokes.

Reactions: AllenOne1