• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Interesting that you joined at the end of May and have almost no posts related to guns and strongly suggest you are not on the government dole. Are you a Fed, I saw in a movie once that you cant lie to me so don't make me call your SAC to tell on you.
You are not the sharpest tool in the shed are you.

Got a rebel here. So when you going to take down the man?

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 6.50.08 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes
legitimacy of this, any insight?

No idea about the lawsuit but the whole foreign corporation as our government has been talked about for a while.

Look at all the other actors that should also be tried and if justice were served, convicted; then terminated for treason!!!! It's frankly shocking we've gotten to this stage in our former Republic.

All this Milley/Trump/China shit is coming from a book written by a Washington post Sr editor.

I would verify legitimacy before believeing it verbatim 100%

My wife emailed this at 8:40 MDT, it is 11:30 MDT and the link takes me to a blank page. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You are not alone.

There are maybe three counties in CO that wont do the same. The dominos are starting fall. There are school boards all over with resolutions written as well. Most of them just don't want to be the first to drop it.

More than 100 people packed the Otero County Courthouse's Bauserman Conference Room Monday to present a citizen resolution opposing state and local health department COVID-19 mandates.

The resolution was drafted Sept. 10 and states that the citizens of Otero County should not be required or mandated by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment nor the Otero County Health Department to comply with COVID-related public health mandates by law or for employment, according to Julie Worley, a proponent of the resolution.

"We the citizens of Otero County desire to express our opposition to vaccine and mask mandates in both the public or private context and to express our support for the rights of individuals and families living in this jurisdiction to direct their own health future," reads the resolution.

The resolution does not oppose vaccination or masking but proposes that individuals choose the measures they want to take against COVID-19 as opposed to a mandate set forth by the CDPHE or OCHD.

"Responsibility for one's health and well being is a personal matter and not something the government should be involved in and whereas families should be able to decide for themselves what measures they want to take to protect their family against the virus," the resolution reads.

Drafting of the resolution followed a Sept. 9 executive order by President Joe Biden and his administration requiring the vaccination of federal employees. The mandate was a response to the recent spread of the COVID-19 delta variant. The delta variant is twice as contagious as the original virus, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

"I have determined that ensuring the health and safety of the federal workforce and the efficiency of the civil service requires immediate action to protect the Federal workforce and individuals interacting with the Federal workforce," reads Biden's executive order.

"It is essential that Federal employees take all available steps to protect themselves and avoid spreading COVID-19 to their co-workers and members of the public. The CDC has found that the best way to do so is to be vaccinated."

Among 894 patients hospitalized with COVID-19 in Colorado as of Sept. 9, 726 were unvaccinated. As of Sept. 12, 75.27% of eligible Coloradans have received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. In Otero County, 52.2% have received at least one dose, according to the CDPHE.

"Most of the population is vaccinated," Gov. Jared Polis said. "Of this big part of the (hospitalized) population, only 168 of them are vaccinated ...

"We would not be anything close to hospital capacity or crisis or ICU limit if everybody is vaccinated."

During Polis' Sept. 9 COVID-19 update, he said more information on how federal public health mandates will affect Colorado will be announced in upcoming days.

"We'll look forward to being in conversations with federal government," Polis said. "I'm sure our local governments, our state and our school districts will certainly provide feedback to implement this better and effectively in making clear exactly who should do what."

Otero County commissioners have yet to approve the citizen resolution presented, however a resolution will be on the agenda for the next commissioners meeting on Sept. 27, following a reviewing and editing process by commissioners, according to Amy White-Tanabe, Otero County administrator.

While Otero County Health Department director Rick Ritter said he has yet to issue a full response to the citizen resolution, he did give his initial response.

"They absolutely have the right, under the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, to disagree and protest me, even to the point of calling for my dismissal," Ritter said in an email.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
I dug it up in the La Junta news paper. I thought it was the county government doing it.

Polis tells a big fat lie in the article.

"It is essential that Federal employees take all available steps to protect themselves and avoid spreading COVID-19 to their co-workers and members of the public. The CDC has found that the best way to do so is to be vaccinated."

Vexed still catch and spread. Lots of other lies, but I will just grab one.

Funny how a few representatives have come out and said Milley needs to be jailed. Why just jailed. He conspired against our Republic with our biggest adversary...CHINA...what the fuck folks....if he indeed made these calls on his on order (or anybody else's for that matter), the death penalty needs to be a distinct reality and in a trial that's the sentencing (along with taking all benefits to his family) that needs to happen (if found guilty). A few of these pinheads executed for treason would go a long way in restoring a bit of faith that the people do not walk around with impunity.

It would be nice to have the context and texts of these "conversations."

Otherwise we are taking someone's word that it happened the way he wrote it did. Even though that "someone" has a reputation in the past of being a reporter, now he's a book seller and gue$t on talk $how$. Pushing a "hot button" like this is going to sell books and make him a gue$t in demand.

I'm no fan of Milley, but . . .

Innocent until proven guilty, isn't that the way it's supposed to be in this country, the land of the free?

Otherwise we are taking someone's word that it happened the way he wrote it did. Even though that "someone" has a reputation in the past of being a reporter, now he's a book seller and gue$t on talk $how$. Pushing a "hot button" like this is going to sell books and make him a gue$t in demand.

Innocent until proven guilty, isn't that the way it's supposed to be in this country, the land of the free?
Many people here have already scarlet lettered him(Milley).

Complain about media agenda's, then take the bait Hook Line and Sinker.

Clink the links... Get ad views, Increase web site traffic. And the add revenue keeps flowing in.

Milley has committed treason because some guy wrote a book and needs to market it, and the media is shoving it down your throats. Me while Snowden commits treason and the reeve's want to put him on a pedestal. Literally Snowden was one of the people spying on you... and you treat him like a hero. WTF

Since when....keep taking the high moral ground and this is why we keep losing all of our rights. Time to go scorched earth and let them prove they are innocent.....

Doc

Since when....keep taking the high moral ground and this is why we keep losing all of our rights. Time to go scorched earth and let them prove they are innocent.....

Doc
Sorry, that's not America. It's not the high ground, it's the Constitution. Try reading the 5th Amendment. Maybe the rest of them while you're at it.

Sorry to be snarky, but we are reacting like liberals, all emotion with no logic or reason.

he's being convicted in the court of public opinion based on what?

Let him be charged if there is merit to any of this and let the prosecution prove its case.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: wade2big
Many people here have already scarlet lettered him(Milley).

Complain about media agenda's, then take the bait Hook Line and Sinker.

Clink the links... Get ad views, Increase web site traffic. And the add revenue keeps flowing in.

Milley has committed treason because some guy wrote a book and needs to market it, and the media is shoving it down your throats. Me while Snowden commits treason and the reeve's want to put him on a pedestal. Literally Snowden was one of the people spying on you... and you treat him like a hero. WTF
Well, I've been adamant that if he has indeed done what is reported, then he needs to be TRIED, preferably the evidence is enough to CONVICT beyond reasonable doubt, and then SENTENCING. As scummy as he is, I'd be a hypocrite or worse yet, a Marxist libtrard, to think he doesn't deserve to stand trial should the evidence prove true. I believe I have made it clear that IF he's convicted. I'm not of the just convict him without trial type. If I wasn't clear, then I hope I am now.

At a minimum, he needs to resign immediately to do the right thing for OUR Republic as he's lost the confidence of I'm sure a good bit of the Armed Forces and CIVILIAN leadership.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Well, I've been adamant that if he has indeed done what is reported, then he needs to be TRIED, preferably the evidence is enough to CONVICT beyond reasonable doubt, and then SENTENCING. As scummy as he is, I'd be a hypocrite or worse yet, a Marxist libtrard, to think he doesn't deserve to stand trial should the evidence prove true. I believe I have made it clear that IF he's convicted. I'm not of the just convict him without trial type. If I wasn't clear, then I hope I am now.

At a minimum, he needs to resign immediately to do the right thing for OUR Republic as he's lost the confidence of I'm sure a good bit of the Armed Forces and CIVILIAN leadership.
If and that is a big if, the claims are true, I need to see legitimate evidence. Which I have yet to.

Personally, I think he should have resigned after the Afghanistan troop draw down, that was an utter failure. That shows how out of touch he is/was with the reality of the situation on the ground.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn