• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

uMB0hGaa.jpeg

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Sorry, that's not America. It's not the high ground, it's the Constitution. Try reading the 5th Amendment. Maybe the rest of them while you're at it.

Sorry to be snarky, but we are reacting like liberals, all emotion with no logic or reason.

he's being convicted in the court of public opinion based on what?

Let him be charged if there is merit to any of this and let the prosecution prove its case.
It's not reacting with emotion. its showing the facts that unfolded while we want to keep the moral high ground.

I'm very well versed in the constitution, thank you for your concern however.

You cant keep doing the same thing over and expect different results...that's considered insanity

Doc

The folks that made/run the spying tech they use on you.
Snowden was a small cog in a monster organization.
They would never lie about what was stolen to avert a public scandal.

R

Eisenhower warned of a growing power center. That power center, or military industrial complex as he called it, is simply a manifestation of the "four horns of power".

"They" that command the four horns of power, would be biblical in nature and can be traced all the way back to the beginning.

With foundations and other controls in place for hundreds, even thousands of years in some cases over education, finance, politics, and religions they can and do steer the world in any direction desired. And that is just what "they" are doing.

Prepping us all for when "their" daddy is booted from heaven to convince the world that he is God.

But before that can happen we must all be made to beg for peace and safety. Peace and saftey in on the menu as is softening the beach heads in the minds of men.

All so "their" poppa can swoop in and save the place.

The folks that made/run the spying tech they use on you.
Snowden was a small cog in a monster organization.
They would never lie about what was stolen to avert a public scandal.

R
The Folks...

And you believe one of their agents, Snowden who was actually spying on you... who ran and is still currently hiding in Russia.

He should man up and face the music.

Snowden is a Pussy!!

The Folks...

And you believe one of their agents, Snowden who was actually spying on you... who ran and is still currently hiding in Russia.

He should man up and face the music.

Snowden is a Pussy!!
I can explain it to you but can't understand it for you, you'd think seeing the oppressive
government in action for the last 18 months would open your eyes.
If willing to do these things in public what do you think they'd do in private?

R

Had Snowden
I can explain it to you but can't understand it for you, you'd think seeing the oppressive
government in action for the last 18 months would open your eyes.
If willing to do these things in public what do you think they'd do in private?

R
I will understand I just might happen to dis agree.

And its the people following suit. The government is a representation of the people, all off it. Its good and bad.

Snowden was an agent for the NSA. He was one of them, he is nobody to celebrate! He is trash.... He was spying on you, then stole a bunch of shit and ran. Like a little bitch!!

Now he is living in Russia. Where he shared those spying techniques with our advisories. he was still spy on you after he left. If you support him... He tricked you.

mandatory training? fuck you wray.

Also the NSA spy was know about years before. Snowden didn't reveal any thing that others already hadn't

From article- In early 2006, EFF obtained whistleblower evidence (.pdf) from former AT&T technician Mark Klein showing that AT&T is cooperating with the illegal surveillance. The undisputed documents show that AT&T installed a fiberoptic splitter at its facility at 611 Folsom Street in San Francisco that makes copies of all emails web browsing and other Internet traffic to and from AT&T customers and provides those copies to the NSA. This copying includes both domestic and international Internet activities of AT&T customers. As one expert observed, “this isn’t a wiretap, it’s a country-tap.”

this shit has been going on and others have been fighting it, with out stealing gobs of classified data and running to Russia.

You really sound like one of those paid influencers... lol. "Milley... I can understand.. Trump went crazy... We don't really know if Milley said that... I need to see proof of election fraud... Snowden is the bad guy.. "..
Read the above post, read this link.

Would seem so, has the dense as fuck qualification.

R
Smart enough not to be fooled by the Media/Snowden/ bullshit... Can't say the same for the local Snowden Butt buddies.

Cnn is owned by the same group that owns AT&T... That is in cahoots with the NSA, that support the politicians most of you despise... They tricked you into thinking Snowden was a hero... I'd rather be dense than fucking retarded.

you do know that fioa docs show that he was headed to south america and the feds stranded him in russia, right?
he was supposed to be in russia for a couple hours.
Not aware of FIOA, got a link I will read it. Its been awhile, Didn't he fly from Hawaii to Hong Kong? After they discovered what he stole his options were limited.

Remember the American public was made aware of the NSA/At&T/Verison spying in 2006... Snowden fled in 2013. As pertains to the "spying on the US public rant" it was already know.

Then media used the Snowden release to cover the asses of their on companies being at the center of the dispute... They sold you and baited you to hate the Gov and NSA when really they where the ones culpable.

Think for yourself... No one fed me this... Question authority.

Not aware of FIOA, got a link I will read it. Its been awhile, Didn't he fly from Hawaii to Hong Kong? After they discovered what he stole his options were limited.

Remember the American public was made aware of the NSA/At&T/Verison spying in 2006... Snowden fled in 2013. As pertains to the "spying on the US public rant" it was already know.
And what do you call what you are doing here?

Smart enough not to be fooled by the Media/Snowden/ bullshit... Can't say the same for the local Snowden Butt buddies.

Cnn is owned by the same group that owns AT&T... That is in cahoots with the NSA, that support the politicians most of you despise... They tricked you into thinking Snowden was a hero... I'd rather be dense than fucking retarded.
Don't watch CNN, never called Snowden a hero.
Tried to imply he is a minnow among great whites.
Sorry my crayons are all wore the fuck out for you.

R

I called Snowden a hero.
You extolled the virtues of someone who voluntarily gets punked on the yard, by the name Chelsea Manning. I’ll just leave it at that.

Don't watch CNN, never called Snowden a hero.
Tried to imply he is a minnow among great whites.
Sorry my crayons are all wore the fuck out for you.

R
Crayons... You keep implying I am some sort of spook... Talk about completely missing my point and understanding who I am.

You are right he was a minnow little bitch.

You don't have to "watch" Cnn but you have to be some what aware of the narrative they push.

actually not foia, but in ben rhodes' book.

...In other words, Rhodes — who has spent years insinuating that Snowden is a Russian spy and traitor given his "choice” to flee to Russia — knew in real time that Snowden never planned to stay even one day in Russia. He had only flown to Moscow from Hong Kong with the intent to immediately fly from Moscow to Havana, and then on to either Ecuador or Bolivia to obtain asylum. Prior to landing in Moscow, Snowden and his representatives had secured a commitment from the Cuban government to allow him safe passage through Havana on his way to South America.

The only reason Snowden is in Russia is because of the actions of Rhodes and his fellow Obama officials to deliberately trap him there: first by invalidating his passport so that he could not board any international flights, and then by threatening the Cuban government that any chance for normalization with the U.S. would be permanently destroyed unless they withdrew their guarantee to Snowden of safe passage through Havana, which they then did. Here's Rhodes in his own words, boasting about what he regards as his success:

There was one other, more important signal. Around the time of our second meeting, Edward Snowden was stuck in the Moscow airport, trying to find someone who would take him in. Reportedly, he wanted to go to Venezuela, transiting through Havana, but I knew that if the Cubans aided Snowden, any rapprochement between our countries would prove impossible. I pulled Alejandro Castro aside and said I had a message that came from President Obama. I reminded him that the Cubans had said they wanted to give Obama “political space” so that he could take steps to improve relations. “If you take in Snowden,” I said, “that political space will be gone.” I never spoke to the Cubans about this issue again. A few days later, back in Washington, I woke up to a news report: “Former U.S. spy agency contractor Edward Snowden got stuck in the transit zone of a Moscow airport because Havana said it would not let him fly from Russia to Cuba, a Russian newspaper reported.” I took it as a message: The Cubans were serious about improving relations.

Reactions: deersniper