• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

"he started cryin'...like a little baby"
"I hope you learned your lesson"
:love:

If this kid was my neighbor, I would reward him for his excellent work and praise his shit talking skills to the media. Nice work son.
Yep ! Now get off the donuts and tighten your shit up! Good job!

“That also took place because Loudoun County School Board would rather sacrifice girls and their innocence at the altar of political correctness and they would rather accommodate progressive male desires than actually protect the innocence of our women. I’m going to tell you what, if parents don’t take to the streets with torches and pitchforks, women sure as hell will, because this is an attack on our girls, it’s an attack on our kids,” Loesch continued.

“You want to know who the real domestic terrorists are? It’s these school boards and people like Merrick Garland terrorizing parents, Jesse, and actually saying they are domestic terrorists because they are trying to protect their kids who have been raped,” Loesch concluded, adding that the superintendent had claimed that there had been no attacks in the bathrooms and that the after the girl’s father reported the assault, he was barred from the school board meeting during the vote on transgender bathroom policies.

0SXM1ZeQ.jpeg

“That also took place because Loudoun County School Board would rather sacrifice girls and their innocence at the altar of political correctness and they would rather accommodate progressive male desires than actually protect the innocence of our women. I’m going to tell you what, if parents don’t take to the streets with torches and pitchforks, women sure as hell will, because this is an attack on our girls, it’s an attack on our kids,” Loesch continued.

“You want to know who the real domestic terrorists are? It’s these school boards and people like Merrick Garland terrorizing parents, Jesse, and actually saying they are domestic terrorists because they are trying to protect their kids who have been raped,” Loesch concluded, adding that the superintendent had claimed that there had been no attacks in the bathrooms and that the after the girl’s father reported the assault, he was barred from the school board meeting during the vote on transgender bathroom policies.

I couldn't agree more.

Reactions: TACC

what about the outlets democrats actually read?

ZxX1c0Ea.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: BullGear

Newguard’s special concern for policing Covid information might have something to do with the fact that its third largest investor is a multi-billion dollar global communications company called Publicis Group. An excellent investigative report on Newsguard conducted by MintPress News revealed not only Publicis’ shadowy ties to the government of Saudi Arabia, but the fact that pharmaceutical giants Pfizer and Bayer/Monsanto are some of Publicis’ top clients.

• Angry
Reactions: BullGear
So...what I'm getting out of this...is pharma/gates/.gov... IS trying to kill us?? Mac🤔
More than likely Trying to slim down the world's population for a generation because we are overpopulated. Just ask any true believer of the climate change thing and their true, ultimate (final?) solution is that at least 1/3 of the world's population should go away.

MARK MALLET: "FOLLOWING THE SCIENCE INTO THE GRAVE?" DOCUMENTARY​

Check this out, it's an hour, but the jab portion at 30 / 31 minutes to the end is quite alarming

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
hahahaha, i guess they gave up on trying to convince you the clotshot works.

7jsvzKqL.jpeg
But obviously it doesn't if you're not vaccinated (according to "experts").....the stupidity is mind-blowing!!!!!!!!

Has Psaki EVER read the 10th Amendment and considered its meaning?

From WOKE to VAX --Watching their epic fuckery backfire and come back to bite them in the ass is is the best gift EVER.

Surprised anyone thinks voting still matters.

My gov is a Republican. He sounds just like a certain red headed press secretary.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore

Yes but state law overrides federal “mandates”……. One is an actual law the other is a wish…….

Reactions: EliBloodshy