• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Here in Maryland, if you are part of a party who commits the crime but you do not commit that crime, you will be prosecuted as if you did the crime.

Example: 3 guys drive up in a car to rob a guy walking down the street. 2 get out and beat the guy to death. That 3rd person who sat in the car is just as guilty as the 2 that beat the victim to death. All 2 would be tried as murderers.

Wouldn't it be nice if those laws applied to the police as well...

it just occurred to me...
americans are probably at or near the top for energy consumption and waste generation.
so when they force mass migration to america, they are worsening the global warming situation.
fucking idiots! :p

Reactions: LeftyJason
Soros type money will get him out. Let's see how their little darling is loved by the big boss. This story has always stunk as far as I'm concerned. A guy with a criminal record drives a car to commit a very heinous crime, then parks the car in his driveway and sits there waiting for the cops to arrive.

Is this the revolution that was referred to by that BLM grandmaster just a few days ago? It makes you think that mass casualty events may be their new M.O.?

This time of year, a car driven into crowds of Christmas shoppers could kill a lot of folks. Now multiply that by 50-1000 occurrences around the country, and you have an undocumented war on the soil of the United States.

If this was a trial run for something bigger, I think it's probably considered a huge success.

1edb8c669b621405.png

remember how they reacted to this?

qgkrl3A4.jpeg
^^^^ this is a way better example than the ones I just posted of the reaction of the media to a terrorist attack.

At least in the instances I posted, in Germany and in France, they acknowledged that it was a terrorist attack.

Did you notice how light skinned that picture is of him. I believe that was taken off of the CNN web page. They are being hit for lightening his skin to make him not look too black.
Thats from too much ice in his ice tea. We had a maid growing up that never put ice in her ice tea because she said it lightened her skin.

She also spit snuff in a Folgers coffee can and could always catch me in a fib.

So let me get this right........

"fact checkers" think "historical documented fact" (regarding the family history of those whose "living memory" corroborated the record.) is equivalent to "it's likely", as in "pure speculation".

.........CamelToetheHo who rose to the top because she'd often blow........

What's that saying about 'apples and trees?"

CamelToe is a Ho, and so was granny, who would suck her way up the food chain to the top?

As if that's an exculpatory balance to a documented slave owner, like this guy:

Opera Snapshot_2021-11-22_224937_www.akfiles.com.png

^^^^^^^so Jefferson has to go, but not our Ho CamelToe?

who.......

Is a descendant of slave owners, her Irish great-great-great-great-great grandfather who owned slaves in Jamaica,

-----------------------------------------------

In his article about being a Jamaican father, Donald Harris wrote, “To this day, I continue to retain the deep social awareness and strong sense of identity which that grassroots Jamaican philosophy fed in me. As a father, I naturally sought to develop the same sensibility in my two daughters. Born and bred in America, Kamala was the first in line to have it planted.”

In the article, Harris explained the family’s Jamaican roots, writing:

My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).
He has done a lot of work on the Jamaican economy.

“Throughout his career he has had a continuing engagement with work on the economy of Jamaica, his native country. He served there, at various times, as economic consultant to the Government of Jamaica and as economic adviser to successive Prime Ministers,” according to the Stanford bio.

You can watch an old C-Span video with him speaking here.

full .pdf story:

----------------------------------------------------

but that's cool because "it's likely" she's also descended from the slaves that the slave owner raped thus knocking her great-great-great-great-great grandmother

https://leadstories.com › hoax-alert › 2020 › 08 › fact-check-kamala-harris-descended-from-slave-owner-but-its-not-a-dark-secret-that-could-come-back-to-haunt-her.html

No Dark Secret. Did Kamala Harris descend from a slave owner and it is a "deep, dark secret" that has "come back to haunt" her? Yes, it is true that Sen. Harris does apparently have an Irish great-great-great-great-great grandfather who owned slaves in Jamaica, it is also likely that Harris's great-great-great-great-great grandmother was his slave and was impregnated through rape.

Last edited:
Reactions: BLEE
funny thing is just the other day they tested some dna in israel dating back thousands of years, and it was wypipo dna.
Well, yeah. There were three brothers with three wives. The kids are going to mingle. Japheth and Shem. To believe otherwise at this point is willful ignorance.

Reactions: Beefmanne
FA was an add on to the cleaning/chroming fuck up.

It should never need to be used but I always tap it when releasing the charging handle and under no threat but in the heat of the moment I'm training for muscle memory a more direct immediate action and ejecting that round for new.
I have a bad habit of riding the charging handle back. Instead of fixing that, I just pop the FA, also by habit.

Reactions: gigamortis
I want to do a safety public service announcement for everyone who is deciding to put peoples lives at risk by meeting family for Thanksgiving. You must follow these guidelines regardless of your state of residence:

QkZbyNEL.jpeg

When hugging or kissing, a certified plastic hug sheet MUST be used. Masks also REQUIRED:

1637851906575.png

Your Thanksgiving seating arrangement MUST be socially distanced based on household members. Each household is to be assigned ONE social circle. To be safe, use a spacing of 20 feet between circles. Masks required at all times.

1637852132308.png

Your mask MUST have a quick access flap to allow for feeding. Flaps MUST NOT be open for more than 3 seconds. Masks ARE NOT to be removed for any reason, even during the event of a blood clot or heart attack. If your mask does not have a feeding flap, you are NOT allowed to eat or drink.

1637852213704.png

Children are known to be super spreaders of COVID-19 to adults. Therefore, children MUST wear a mask and face shield AT ALL TIMES. No exceptions!

Social%20distance%20learning%20with%20friends%20at%20Great%20Expectations.%20Photo%20courtesy%20of%20the%20school.jpg

Please reconsider having a Thanksgiving gathering at all. You're putting all of society at risk through your reckless behavior.

1637852890731.png

P.S. I'm not following any of these nonsense rules because I'm of a more sophisticated class of society.

Last edited:
clownworld

JuIzXCbj.png

The phased release of SPR worldwide will be something like 80milion barrels, the worlds daily consumption is about 100milion barrels so dont expect much impact.

OPEC and Russia don't need to do anything and why should they? Both welcome high oil prices to fill the piggy bank. It's funny why folks think they should be helping to drive prices lower.

Last edited:
The phased release of SPR worldwide will be something like 80milion barrels, the worlds daily consumption of about 100milion barrels so dont expect much impact.
OPEC and Russia don't need to do anything and why should they? Both welcome high oil prices to fill the piggy bank. It's funny why folks think they should be helping to drive prices lower.

If only we were energy independent and a net exporter........

Election theft has consequences.

Thanks, Got a bag packed... Can you send the same chick as last time? She was really hot and the seats were really comfortable... Quite impressed with the creature comforts.

It'll be good to catch up, say hello to the family, miss y'all …

Happy thanksgiving from the FBI, we’ll be seeing you soon. 🤣