• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

photo_2021-12-22_18-02-37.jpg

Ummm, the NFL is nothing more than a distraction. Gladiators in the arena. Keep the masses entertained while the country burns.
NFL is changing their policy because it has screwed up their schedule.

Instead of testing every player every day/week, now they will only test if the player exhibits symptoms......imagine that?

So I guess they don't care about asymptomatic spread.

Sounds like they are going to treat it like.......an endemic illness.
They don't care. That's why they have allowed 200,000 illegals cross the border every month and none are getting the jab. Well the Circus Barker Jen Psaki says that it's only because they are here temporarily.

It is essential to seek out enemy agents who have come to conduct espionage against you and to bribe them to serve you. Give them instructions and care for them. Thus doubled agents are recruited and used.
Sun Tzu

Reactions: gigamortis
For me the reason I am not even remotely interested in taking the vaccine is simple. I don’t trust a goddamned word that comes from our current ”administration”. Not one. These people, all of them, have demonstrated just how Evil this world has become. The people running this shitshow either knowingly or unknowingly are doing what they are told so they can keep their do nothing well paid jobs. Plus, why the fuck do they care so much or so badly if the people take the vaccine? If anything, I’m one of The deplurables Hillary spoke so highly of. You would think my demise is something they would want.
im sorry but Nope. There are to many irregularities, inconsistentlies, lies, fraud, corruption, misleading half truths, and just plain ole evil With this whole virus.
ive always maintained that no matter how much Kevlar, hand sanitizer, skinless chicken breast, vitamins, aluminum foil hats or lucky rabbits foot, you can have, wear or take……when it’s your time …..it’s your time. So, live your life, when the Lord wants me he’ll come get me. Until then, I got a lot of shit I mean to do.

Delta CEO wants to kill your grandma, children and pets. We cannot tolerate this indifference to human life.​

OLZbqQ9EQ32Z.png

Be careful about liking this finding too much. It can mean two things, or both at the same time:
1. The posts are being suppressed so that the real condition of hate is not widely acknowledged as is allowed to fester longer and grow under the radar.

2. An excuse to strengthen the algorithm so that more free speech is suppressed.

Either way, free speech is being suppressed and the overall opinions of the populace is not easily recognizable by the citizens that choose to use the platform. Herd mentality and trends cannot be confirmed except by those that have access to the dataset described in the article. The question then becomes who has access to it and what are they doing with it. No data is worthless, and this particular information is very useful if narratives are being directed as it can be used as a performance metric.

Reactions: srtsam and Mwalex

Question everything.

There is credible evidence to say that this event was planned for in advance, lots of SME commentary that the speed at which the vax was developed was atypical to say the least.

Who specifically is the "we" he is referencing?

they early on pulled the shot from the under 18 crowd and told everyone to take ivermectin.

media doing what it does. gaslight everyone here, act dumb, try to change the running narrative for the next generations that read these things, then go back and edit as needed.
Ding... ding... ding - the Japanese government quietly advised and allowed their people to acquire Ivermectin!

why do we need a pill when clotshots are effective and safe?

Reactions: KZP
That's not a snare trap though....
Correct. A good snare made of some real strong shit might work.?
I’m thinking something more along the lines of what we use down where I’m from… anchored 4 ft into the ground. Lead/corral em into an ambush zone with multiple traps to tie em down.? Get @Strykervet and @sirhrmechanic involved behind cover with a belt full of Raufoss rounds, and designated marksmen to target the sensors?

Or better yet, trap one, fight off the supporting force.. and capture it live. Find its weaknesses, possibly find a friendly super smart tech guy to hijack the things against their handlers.

Regardless of all that…acting proactively beats acting reactively every single time if you know what I mean.

Attachments

• 370ACB75-CDAB-4553-B941-03E0F9B81AD8.jpeg
    370ACB75-CDAB-4553-B941-03E0F9B81AD8.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 77
  • CF00131E-3D85-442B-B493-E3B2E36F5ABC.jpeg
    CF00131E-3D85-442B-B493-E3B2E36F5ABC.jpeg
    228.3 KB · Views: 76
Ostrov did not hang himself. Seriously though, how long will it take before Ostrov gets discredited?

Question everything.

There is credible evidence to say that this event was planned for in advance, lots of SME commentary that the speed at which the vax was developed was atypical to say the least.

Who specifically is the "we" he is referencing?

He can ligma, dude got beat and his ego can't take it and he won't fuckin go away.

When I need advice the last person I'll ask is somebody that kept hiring people to stab him in the back and undermine his every effort

Guy played right into their hands with the Kung Flu and I need his advice on vaccines?

lol-no.gif

He can ligma, dude got beat and his ego can't take it and he won't fuckin go away.

When I need advice the last person I'll ask is somebody that kept hiring people to stab him in the back and undermine his every effort

Guy played right into their hands with the Kung Flu and I need his advice on vaccines?

lol-no.gif

I'll agree he got beat but not in the voting booth.

Everything else yes.

In unrelated news... suddenly the FDA has recalled all batches of Benadryl,

Wait, milk and benedryl? May I substitute a good milk stout and combine with benedryl? Then I could just sleep through the whole thing.

WOW, it's been a tough week so far. Started off at Dialysis on Monday with blood vessels bursting in my left eye (Diabetic Retinopathy), where the blood vessels in the back of the eye bursts. I've had this once before, but I could actually hear it pop this time. I had to quit dialysis a half an hour early and go for an emergency appointment with my eye surgeon. We go through the tests and it's confirmed. The doctor puts 2 needles in my eye to numb it and then shoots me up with some clotting meds with a 3rd needle, this time much deeper. I wake up this morning and the white of my eye is almost completely red with blood. No doctors are in, so I'm told to be at the office tomorrow at 8am.

With all the excitement, last night I forgot to take off the tape and gauze from the dialysis. I pull them off this morning and an hour later, my arm starts to blister. I've got 5 blisters, with the largest being about the size of a quarter and 4 smaller ones.

As I type this, my eye is completely red and the sight is compromised.

So, how was your day???
Sorry you are having a tough time. Praying things get better for you.