• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

QyIuc3iEG6Fr.jpeg

Well then. So much for that.

9VTmBVUKNNwy.jpeg
I posted something similar above. The unmitigated gall of the Aussie government to block him once he flies in is enough of a reason I will never visit that continent (other than everything living there wants to kill you - and not by COVID). Read the comments on some of their "ministry" on "no exceptions" and you'll see that many Aussies have bought into their new totalitarian form of rule (double so for New Zealand).

Well that is one way, and perhaps the best way, to have a lot of angry people sitting around, penniless, hungry, and with plenty of time to fantasize and then formulate actual thoughts about inflicting overwhelming violence on certain people...

And BTW, anybody who still thinks protests are effective are out of their minds. Is it REALLY effective when the government isolates your little "event" into an out of the way street where you obediently stay in the boundary lines set for you? LOL...

There are certain kinds of "protests" that are really effective at enacting change, though. There's just no need to discuss them on a public message board though, because it is quite obvious to anyone with a brain...

• Sad
Reactions: Ravenworks and KZP
I really hope this isn’t real. If it is, we are dealing with people that are afraid of their own shadow. In addition, they have psychological problems that are unmeasurable.

Could be fake, but we live in a time where people truly believe a man can become a woman and vice versa. This zoom letter is small potatoes in comparison.

2020 riots... I remember.

1BA14179-1729-4FF1-97D2-E069831B0E28.jpeg
94733C5F-C179-4DAB-BB6C-2E4DBFB2FAC6.jpeg
9E9C8BD2-4BC8-4CD7-8FAF-45DF8ADC2ADB.jpeg
18A661E4-1120-4A9B-B483-31E0594097AA.jpeg

Led the fight to free the slaves. Shot in the head by a democrat.
B131CC83-82F3-41CE-9D45-012740560D6C.jpeg

Vowed publicly to not allow secret society to control government. Shot in the head by a commie sympathizer.
CF852DE9-BE52-4142-90B8-25B50E8B676A.jpeg

During the Jan 6 march. One man decided to pull the trigger. Killing a 110 lbs unarmed woman trying to crawl through a window at a capital building that was evacuated. Protected, Not charged.
F2E8CFF2-049F-4E03-8770-DA46609F5945.jpeg

EXCELLENT...

If you care anything about your family ( children, grandchildren ) or future of this country and what is taking place right now as we speak you should really take 50 min of your day and watch this. There will be a full length documentary that will come out on the 16th. Check out the website. https://planetlockdownfilm.com/

I wonder how their top brass and social media crews are feeling right now since the wake of their disastrous Twitter recruitment ad which saw over 99% of the feedback clowning and shitposting them... Got to be good for morale, wouldn't it be?

In a previous post it may appear i was insinuating @Lawless was like Farva. This was mostly unintentional. Lawless isn't like Farva at all....I mean, he isn't stupid.....
But in an effort to set the record straight, ill post a video of Lawless being confronted by some Covidians.

I don’t own a briefcase and I never wear a tie but I will beat a MF’s azz with a bat if it comes to it 🤷🏼‍♂️

Does this sound like a local idea or something out of a recipe book that is tried and true?

Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 10.42.50 AM.png

By Associated Press - Wednesday, January 5, 2022
SEATTLE — Seattle police exchanged detailed fake radio transmissions about a nonexistent group of menacing right-wing extremists at a crucial moment during 2020 racial justice protests, an investigation by the city’s police watchdog group shows.
The radio chatter about members of the Proud Boys marching around downtown Seattle, some possibly carrying guns, and then heading to confront protesters on Capitol Hill was an improper “ruse,” or dishonest ploy, that exacerbated a volatile situation, The Seattle Times reported. That’s according to findings released Wednesday by the city’s Office of Police Accountability (OPA).

Russian troops are en route to help restore order after an urgent decision by the Russian-led regional security bloc Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO). "The CSTO confirmed Russian paratroopers were being dispatched as peacekeepers, with advance units already deployed," BBC reports Thursday.

Scenes from Almaty and other city streets in Kazakhstan are beginning to resemble a war zone, with state military forces seen in central squares, including armored personnel carriers, the day following embattled President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev vowed the state would not fall, and that he would stay at his post no matter what.

Widely circulating but unverified social media videos show running street battles with security forces, as police appear to be unleashing live fire, and as some unconfirmed footage seems to show rioters breaching police armories to access weapons.

Related?? Linked to separatist conflict....

1641492999073.jpeg

Last edited: