• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Go get some...its on sale right now. There is a limit of 4 per customer.

1641653580517.png

Not Amazon's own action to put these three items together though. I don't think the actual people behind Amazon are intelligent enough to put that together. Most likely it is the result of numerous site visitors all purchasing these items together upon recommendation from friends or forums like this, and then Amazon's site algorithm started automatically lumping these items together. Just like "recommended ads" based on search terms or websites visited.
I knoooooowwwwwwwww that.

Just food for thought with purchasing trends, etc.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
It's more likely Amazon DEI employees will override the AI and block these groupings because of "Covid misinformation".

The Amazon brass are probably in a panic trying to purge their personal hard drives of questionable content numbering in terabytes after seeing what had happened to Maxwell and seeing CNN's leadership getting exposed for what they had been doing too...

Reactions: Mwalex and NoDopes
Go get some...its on sale right now. There is a limit of 4 per customer.

View attachment 7779233
A word if caution with quercetin, it INCREASES the absorption of many medications into the blood stream when the meds are taken with quercetin.

Medication pills are dosed based in how much gets into the bloodstream and what blood levels are needed for the desired effect. Quercetin can increase the amount of some drugs being absorbed and therefore increase blood levels.

So if you have a 20mg blood pressure pill and normally only 6mg gets into the blood during digestion, and lowers your blood pressure effectively, quercetin can cause more to enter the blood stream and therefore lower your blood pressure more than normal. Could be an undesirable thing.

Food for thought. Be mindful of possible interactions. Space out the quercetin dose and other meds if you're on any.

What a piece of creative writing. No offense to any snowflakes here, but that article is basically saying that federal law enforcement had their special response teams on standby in case shit popped off for real.

That level of preparation happens multiple times a year at events all over the country.

OMG SPECIAL COMMANDOS
OMG SHOOT TO KILL AUTHORITY.
OMGGGG THE HUMANITYYYYYY
WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE

pro tip: I have shoot to kill authority in my line of work.

Other pro tip: every law enforcement officer on US soil has shoot to kill authority

Other other pro tip: YOU have shoot to kill authority when it comes to self defense.

It's called a "Use of Deadly Force" policy.
use-of-force-continuum.jpg

Reactions: camocorvette
Could be, but, shes not the only Justice that got some numbers wrong the other day...

if seasonal flu deaths were reported like covid, listing anyone that dies for any reason that might have had the flu anytime before they died, the numbers might be very similar to what they are reporting for wuhan flu.
the cdc says 61k died of seasonal flu in 2017/2018.
they also say only 6% of listed covid deaths have zero other issues. what is 6% of the yearly covid deaths?

View attachment 7779047

Texas mother is charged after 14-year-old child is found in the trunk of her car at drive-thru COVID testing site: Claims the teen tested positive and needed to be quarantined​

• Sarah Beam, 42, of Harris County, has been charged with child endangerment after the site director found her son in her trunk
  • Bevin Gordon, the health services director at the site, had Beam open her trunk and found her 14-year-son laying in the trunk
  • Beam said her son had tested positive for COVID-19 and was in the trunk to avoid exposing her
  • Gordon would not allow Beam to receive testing for her or her son until he was safely seated in the backseat
  • Police have now issued a warrant for her arrest

Same crazy HS teacher:

1986 Chevy Caprice station wagon for the WIN. Loved my tail gunner spot. Unfortunately it wasn't around when I learned to drive. My sad was an auto mechanic and owned his own business. Some customer didn't wanna pay for work, so I was gifted an awesome, lovely, tan/beige 1980 Chevy Citation as a high school senior. 😀

This was in 2001/2002 btw.

View attachment 7779212

It was the opposite polarity pussy magnet.. you know... the kind that pushes away.

Kept ya humble. But, it was wheels, and I did my first oil change by myself on that car.
ROFL....my father brought home that as a possible car and I said I'd rather walk. Some God-awful silver blue two toned crap.

I agree with you but there have been court cases where the word “shall” has been reinterpreted to be optional.

Again, I agree but some judges play fast and loose with the English language.
I'm not challenging the veracity of your statement or you, I however have spent more time in court than any ten attorneys combined and drink with senators and representatives who in turn drink with State Supreme Court Justices in one particular instance.

One in particular was just at my house the other day.

When legislation crossed his desk he had staff search for "may" in the text and replaced it with "shall".

He's a genuine ass kicker and was not bullshitting me about that (or the blue shit he used in the goats, if you know what I mean, in the context of doc training and SF) He's the genuine article.

Do you have a case citation you could post up because I would very much like to pass this around.

We vet candidates, I should know about this.

This is the exact opposite of my understanding, please help me out here if I'm ignorant.

Open request for anyone who can advise, please.

one of the best things to come about from this scamdemic is curbside pick up. Fucking love it.
Used to be like this, local merchants and "customer service".

Our Ace hardware delivers to our front door, no charge.

Albertsons and Safeway have their own drivers (fuck instacart and their modern slavery model) tipping the people who make life nice is just common courtesy, but the gift is earned and voluntary.....not automatically calculated into your bill.

6126c8d883d916d34a7e522357e8a8e0--missouri-bicycle.jpg

e6ba4fdac340d55fd680bd4e33ef837e.jpg

Reactions: Beefmanne