• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

oJ9j0IfJl0IT.png

How in the hell did the Fed Guy sniff out the PortaJohn?
These guys don't miss a thing.

@gigamortis
01eb514b-1079-4e7a-a9ac-fe3d46ffcb57-jpeg.7779523

Because assholes with guns will come to collect.
Opera Snapshot_2022-01-08_190904_sl.sbs.com.au.png

US debt to China: how big is it and why is it important ...

https://www.scmp.com › economy › china-economy › article › 3112343 › us-debt-china-how-big-it-and-why-it-important
As of the end of November, China owned US$1.063 trillion of the total outstanding US government debt issued by the US Department of the Treasury. Since the start of the trade war in 2018, there has...

Why China Buys U.S. Debt With Treasury Bonds

https://www.investopedia.com › articles › investing › 040115 › reasons-why-china-buys-us-treasury-bonds.asp
The monthly deficit is around $25 billion to $35 billion, and with that large amount of money involved, Treasuries are probably the best available option for China. 3 Buying U.S. Treasurys enhances...

Last edited:
I bet shit like this burns the taint on our resident glowies. They are stuck in a cubicle posting on several forums while their buddies get to go larping.
glow joggers keeping fake group alive for future false flag event.

Even if I was still in the military and was forced to take this shot, I would NEVER have my kids take this fucking ever.....however my daughter who has been successfully brainwashed by the libtards at college did....but that's on her. I saw it coming and my wife didn't believe me. Then this Christmas happened. I try to reason with her and she doesn't even try to listen. I'm pretty upset about it all.

Doc

Even if I was still in the military and was forced to take this shot, I would NEVER have my kids take this fucking ever.....however my daughter who has been successfully brainwashed by the libtards at college did....but that's on her. I saw it coming and my wife didn't believe me. Then this Christmas happened. I try to reason with her and she doesn't even try to listen. I'm pretty upset about it all.

Doc
Sorry to hear this. Don't give up on her.

Doc
Is your daughter also having chest pains? If so, that really sucks and you have my sympathy.

1986 Chevy Caprice station wagon for the WIN. Loved my tail gunner spot. Unfortunately it wasn't around when I learned to drive. My sad was an auto mechanic and owned his own business. Some customer didn't wanna pay for work, so I was gifted an awesome, lovely, tan/beige 1980 Chevy Citation as a high school senior. 😀

This was in 2001/2002 btw.

View attachment 7779212

It was the opposite polarity pussy magnet.. you know... the kind that pushes away.

Kept ya humble. But, it was wheels, and I did my first oil change by myself on that car.
I was on that car's assembly line.

• Haha
Reactions: clcustom1911
We have come full fucking circle in this clown world. I cannot believe I read these articles on YAHOO and BIZ Insider. They are eating ther own:

What they mean is, hospitalized children also test positive for omicron. Statisticians love the infectivity of this variant, don't they? They've been called out on this before. Admitting diagnoses?
Is it more infectious, or are we now using tests even worse than the PCR tests?

@gigamortis
01eb514b-1079-4e7a-a9ac-fe3d46ffcb57-jpeg.7779523

View attachment 7779746

US debt to China: how big is it and why is it important ...

https://www.scmp.com › economy › china-economy › article › 3112343 › us-debt-china-how-big-it-and-why-it-important
As of the end of November, China owned US$1.063 trillion of the total outstanding US government debt issued by the US Department of the Treasury. Since the start of the trade war in 2018, there has...

Why China Buys U.S. Debt With Treasury Bonds

https://www.investopedia.com › articles › investing › 040115 › reasons-why-china-buys-us-treasury-bonds.asp
The monthly deficit is around $25 billion to $35 billion, and with that large amount of money involved, Treasuries are probably the best available option for China. 3 Buying U.S. Treasurys enhances...

I think my point went two hundred feet over your head.
Those aren't the assholes I'm talking about.
Something tells me you just wanted clarification though.