• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

lGywMT0NgFrs.png
“You heard what I said, not what I meant”
sounds like a fucking woman….

Like the way they to make it sound so impressive with the whole "$20 million" bit. For 250,000 units that is less than $100 a piece.

How much are we (site members) dropping for rifle glass?
that number might be just for r&d prototypes

The price tag for the first 4,000 units is estimated at nearly $36 million, according to budget documents. (i think that is $9k per).

Reactions: E. Bryant
It's been a while since I've been to a proper indoor range, but I seem to recall that absolutely none of them would ever allow a firearm to be removed from its case, handled, or especially loaded until the shooter is standing at the firing line. What the fuck is going on at this place?
This is exactly why I do not go to indoor/public ranges as much as possible.

Woah. So what’s that mean for her ability to have children?
My 3 kids, at the advice of my crazy ex are all inoculated, so I suppose I'll never have Grand Kids. Just as well because I couldn't handle seeing them raised in these dark times, with my ex's influence, and the poor decision making capabilities of my semi woke kids.

One son is starting to see the error of his mistake and doesn't want any boosters but too late any damage can't be undone.

Furthermore my inoculated Mom and brother died last year. Now my inoculated sister has dementia which started shortly after she was jabbed and its accelerating quickly. Sad thing is she doesn't see she has a problem and she's mean as a snake so shes become impossible to deal with.
Also in 2019 her husband got dementia, got inoculated in a care facility, and died in 2020. Won't be long she'll be following those other three.

My 3 kids, at the advice of my crazy ex are all inoculated, so I suppose I'll never have Grand Kids. Just as well because I couldn't handle seeing them raised in these dark times, with my ex's influence, and the poor decision making capabilities of my semi woke kids.

One son is starting to see the error of his mistake and doesn't want any boosters but too late any damage can't be undone.

Furthermore my inoculated Mom and brother died last year. Now my inoculated sister has dementia which started shortly after she was jabbed and its accelerating quickly. Sad thing is she doesn't see she has a problem and she's mean as a snake so shes become impossible to deal with.
Also in 2019 her husband got dementia, got inoculated in a care facility, and died in 2020. Won't be long she'll be following those other three.
Can you imagine a country full of 20 to 30 something women finding out they can’t have children talk about a Civil War

@theLBC could you please repost the Spanish news reporter going into cardiac arrest in the middle of filming? And also the tweet of the NYT editor bragging about his 3rd shot only to die the same day?
Please and thank you sir.
Gotta share this with my pap who unfortunately let his nurse wife talk him into getting Pfizer vaxxed 😡

@theLBC could you please repost the Spanish news reporter going into cardiac arrest in the middle of filming? And also the tweet of the NYT editor bragging about his 3rd shot only to die the same day?
Gotta share this with my pap who unfortunately let his nurse wife talk him into getting Pfizer vaxxed 😡
i don't know which ones for sure...and i don't keep track or a list of links unfortunately...i suppose you could go through them if i wasn't such a "post whore" or whatever i am, lol.

Russians cleaning shop in Kazakhstan, another Hunter Biden ''investor'' down :eek:

* the way Hunter Biden has his finger in just about every 3rd world shithole, one would imagine he would be pushing billionare if it wasnt for all the blow and hookers emptying his bank account faster than his balls and definitely faster than 3rd world kleptocrats can fill it..

Kazakh Security Chief Arrested For Treason Was "Close Friends" With Bidens​

FIm4TA5XsAkZHnJ

Just a slight correction on your data there psycho, 96% of deaths had an average of 4 cormorbids. It's literally your own data but I guess you don't want to tell the whole truth...just the tip.

May you rot in hell you evil monster.

Just a slight correction on your data there psycho, 96% of deaths had an average of 4 cormorbids. It's literally your own data but I guess you don't want to tell the whole truth...just the tip.

May you rot in hell you evil monster.
i thought it was 94% had at least one comorbidity besides wuflu (6% of the deaths had no other obvious underlying cause).

They've known about this "Plandemic" the whole time. IT was planned. I really hope people are waking up.
I made mention about this shit show starting to come to an end earlier in this thread, I am WRONG. Mac:mad:
You need to realize that these laws aren't to be applied to the current covid plandemic, they are to be applied to the "next" plandemic when they can pull out this law out and tell you it has been on the books for years. This group doesn't play the short game they are in it for the long term. Each of these laws build on the game plan from the last game until they have completely blocked all routes of escape.

You need to realize that these laws aren't to be applied to the current covid plandemic, they are to be applied to the "next" plandemic when they can pull out this law out and tell you it has been on the books for years. This group doesn't play the short game they are in it for the long term. Each of these laws build on the game plan from the last game until they have completely blocked all routes of escape.
Agree. I was being "generalized" in my statement. All this is quite obvious when you see what's happening around the world. Mac