• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

ASGH Congress couldn't investigate which of their kids took a cookie from the cookie jar despite crumbs on fingers and creamy chocolate on the corners of their mouths

Bunch of fuckin useless clowns, their only job and purpose in life is fleecing the American public of their money and diverting it to companies and corporations that will make the Congresscritters rich in exchange.

I really don't see any other purpose for bringing this up other than the fact you need to deflect from the fact that Clay Travis, The LBC, etc, got caught misrepresenting the truth.

What are you trying to prove by pointing to these numbers? That 42.4% of Americans are fat? That 16.3 million Americans aged 20 and older have CHD? That several hundred thousand Americans who died of Covid, which causes severe respiratory distress and failure, died with the comorbidity of.... holy shit, severe respiratory distress and failure. God dammit Gump...

I'm not deflecting at all, you are. You said these numbers were old and not to use as data "where we are today", you even claimed it was "layers of bs". Now why would you say that when it shows time stamps being recently up to date? 🤔 🤔 🤔

I really don't see any other purpose for bringing this up other than the fact you need to deflect from the fact that Clay Travis, The LBC, etc, got caught misrepresenting the truth.

What are you trying to prove by pointing to these numbers? That 42.4% of Americans are fat? That 16.3 million Americans aged 20 and older have CHD? That several hundred thousand Americans who died of Covid, which causes severe respiratory distress and failure, died with the comorbidity of.... holy shit, severe respiratory distress and failure. God dammit Gump...
Even if you use the ridiculously inflated "official numbers" covid has a survival rate of over 99%.
So just as scary as global warming, er, climate change.

Ted Nugent's got a message for the jabbed...

Yo...
anim_lol.gif

Ted Nugent's got a message for the jabbed...

Yo...
anim_lol.gif

really fuckin stupid

Because we were talking about Walensky and you introduced this Red Herring in an attempt to weasel out of being caught lying.

Red herring? Where? You said the stats that state 95% of people dying of covid have on average 4 comorbidities was "layers of BS". There is no red herring here. A simple statement with a source was provided. If anything, the 75% stat assumed to cover all deaths is under representative.

I called The LBC out on his usual bullshit reposting of Twitteridiots, in this case Clay Travis, who were pushing a lie based on an edited clip of Walensky, who was trying to convey that 75% of the 36 people out of 1.5 million vaccinated folks had 4 comorbidities. They tried to make it sound like 75% all the the people who died had comorbidities, which is inaccurate, and that some long covered up truth had accidently been revealed. Patently false.

LBC, and then you, both jump in with the red hearing that had no bearing on the topic at hand. Pretty sad.

Red Herring​

Ignoratio elenchi
(also known as: beside the point, misdirection [form of], changing the subject, false emphasis, the Chewbacca defense, irrelevant conclusion, irrelevant thesis, clouding the issue, ignorance of refutation)
Description: Attempting to redirect the argument to another issue to which the person doing the redirecting can better respond. While it is similar to the avoiding the issue fallacy, the red herring is a deliberate diversion of attention with the intention of trying to abandon the original argument.

I see, you're upset that people thought the number of persons who died with 4~ comorbidities is too low, as the reality is 95% per CDC not 75%. Understandable.

Sorry but I've seen this dog and pony show before.
Remember this guy?
View attachment 7782129

R
i agree it is optics and for shit, but i still enjoyed it and watching the liars lie just confirms what we already know.
fedsurrection.
just like russiagate, it was democrats.
it makes sense now...this was the only way they could stop credible challenges to the election, and maybe stop trump from running again.

Reactions: Rthur
i agree it is optics and for shit, but i still enjoyed it and watching the liars lie just confirms what we already know.
fedsurrection.
it makes sense now...this was the only way they could stop credible challenges to the election, and maybe stop trump from running again.
When any of these deceitful pricks get any real justice applied to them I'll kiss Teds ass on the town square and give him a week to gather a crowd.

R

fedsurrection.

I'm convinced they keep targeting Trump to set a fearful example for others as well.

can you believe this bullshit? the vaers reporting is a big form with all sorts of data and the cause of death.
these fuckers are professional liars.

I have not seen it on the Hide yet, but anyone following the latest coming out on Fauci and the virus? Congress also just posted a letter about some of it. Stuff we suspected now being supported with documents. Crimes against humanity. Unreal.

I have not seen it on the Hide yet, but anyone following the latest coming out on Fauci and the virus? Congress also just posted a letter about some of it. Stuff we suspected now being supported with documents. Crimes against humanity. Unreal.

All hot air practically speaking. One side yells, the other yells back, news clips circulate on left and right websites backing their viewpoint, both sides feel vindicated, end of the day nothing changes.

Reactions: John Glidewell
fedsurrection.
The lies are so F'n blatantly obvious, it's F'ng unbelievable. F'n fbi, comes to a committee hearing, and F'n nothing. Cruz and Cotton cornered the shit out of them, showed evidence of the perpetrators, shown how Epps was placed on the Most Wanted list, showed that Epps was removed. Then fbi guy says, he's not sure who's on the list, and he was one of the top MF'ers in the fbi. I mean, WTF??
This shit is soooooo F'n obvious, and all these F'ers will F'n walk.
This F'n administration has F'd us all, and they're doing it with a F'n smile on their faces.
F! watched Fakechi today, watched him shake in his Gucci shoes, wring his hands, couldn't answer where the money went, etc., etc., and he will still be roaming the F'n Earth, laughing his F'n as# off! Just F. ASGH, period. Mac

• Angry
Reactions: NoDopes
oh, ok then. did you ask him if he was working for the democrats? why isn't he in jail?
one of the fbi agents that was involved in the whitmer kidnapping false flag was removed because he committed perjury in another case.

4JaKCf6fz42a.png
Then why is he not sitting in a DC prison right now? He has been positively identified as one of the rioters.

Reactions: NoDopes
The lies are so F'n blatantly obvious, it's F'ng unbelievable. F'n fbi, comes to a committee hearing, and F'n nothing. Cruz and Cotton cornered the shit out of them, showed evidence of the perpetrators, shown how Epps was placed on the Most Wanted list, showed that Epps was removed. Then fbi guy says, he's not sure who's on the list, and he was one of the top MF'ers in the fbi. I mean, WTF??
This F'n administration has F'd us all, and they're doing it with a F'n smile on their faces.
F! watched Fakechi today, watched him shake in his Gucci shoes, wring his hands, couldn't answer where the money went, etc., etc., and he will still be roaming the F'n Earth, laughing his F'n as# off! Just F. ASGH, period. Mac
it could have been somebody paid by pelosi, or elias, or any democrat scum as well, and they pulled the plug on the prosecution.

can you believe this bullshit? the vaers reporting is a big form with all sorts of data and the cause of death.
these fuckers are professional liars.

My next question would have been:
So do the same rules apply to the flu vaccine? If so, why is there such a discrepancy in the number of reported deaths in vaers. If not, why do different vaccines have different recording standards in the same reporting system.

it could have been somebody paid by pelosi, or elias, or any democrat scum as well, and they pulled the plug on the prosecution.
F! anything is possible when it comes to F'n big money. This is a full-on Commie push. We will NOT survive 3 more F'n years of this shit. I hope in '22, the Red Wave flushes every F'n commie out of both F'n houses, and the commie party is a non-entity from here on out.
F'n irritates the shit right the Fook out of me! Mac:mad::mad:

Start doxxing the faggot fbi scum and I bet you'd start seeing some popping off here and there.... bc Id wager theres a huge population of pissed off and spring loaded... just looking for a way to make the world a better place before they go...