• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Post a picture of what your daily 'loadout' is

Jer

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 25, 2008
Loveland, Colorado
If you're like me you weigh about 25lbs more in street clothes than you do in gym clothes and there's probably a reason for that aside from the huge boots. These threads are fun to see what everyone else carries around on a daily basis. So post up a single picture of everything on your person other than clothes when you walk out the door each day and then a description of the items in case there's something someone else is interested in and wants a little more info on. I'll start:

Pockets.JPG

5.11 Belt w/cuff key pocet
Glock 26 bone stock other than +2 mag
G26 holster is a Kydex piece by Desantis called the Scorpion
Spare G26 mag w/Hornady Critical Defense ammo
Ruger LCP back-up gun in an Uncle Mike's inside the pocket holster
Kershaw Tanto Blur knife
Motorola Droid mobile phone w/back-up battery
Tag Heuer Link series Chrono
Waterman pen
Diamond wedding ring (I don't wear jewelry so I needed some 'bling' too)
Tums Smoothies antacid tablets (I like spicy food)
Pocket wallet
Car key (Audi)
Blistex

So, there's mine. Let's see what everyone can't leave home without.

Re: Post a picture of what your daily 'loadout' is

There's a fine line between paranoid and prepared...

Shank,

Creepiness as a force projection...Hmmm...interesting...

Jer,

I carry the Kershaw Blur as well, a Kel-Tec P3AT, Leatherman Wave, Cell Phone, as well as more pedestrian accouterment.

cuz in san diego concealed carry even for military is next to nonexistant, my daily carry is standard

wallet
watch
emerson folder
cell phone
wedding ring
gator sunglasses
car keys

thats about it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Creepiness as a force projection...Hmmm...interesting... </div></div>

Everyone is afraid of at least one of those items.... and aroused by another.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is how I roll </div></div>

That's some high speed kit, yo!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ranger70</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maser, were is the roll of black plastic and 1gal of wesson oil??? Jim</div></div>

Still at the grocery store I assume.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> These threads are fun to see what everyone else carries around on a daily basis. So post up a single picture of everything on your person other than clothes when you walk out the door each day and then a description of the items in case there's something someone else is interested in and wants a little more info on. </div></div>

arfcom down for the evening??

Jesus-f'ing-christ.

I have departmental policies that practically BEG me to carry off-duty, and I dont. I laugh at weekend warriors that carry all this retarded shit. Buncha fumbledicks.

My carry:

wallet
keys
phone
Copenhagen

+1 wallet, keys, phone and don't leave home with out the Cope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jesus-f'ing-christ.

I have departmental policies that practically BEG me to carry off-duty, and I dont. I laugh at weekend warriors that carry all this retarded shit. Buncha fumbledicks.

My carry:

wallet
keys
phone
Copenhagen </div></div>

You forgot to mention your Ranger legs...And razor sharp tongue!

Seems like more and more of these threads are showing up on a daily basis. Everything from what weapon for SHTF, to what your daily load out is.

My question is why do you want to know what different people carry daily. If they are a state or two away, it doesn't matter what have on them, you won't be around to see it so why bother. A lot of people including me won't tell you what we carry daily. To me it is not anyone's business what I keep in my pockets, on my belt, or in my car.

If you notice, the tensions right now between the populace and government are higher than ever. The gov knows people are talking of revolting and the people know the government is not acting on on their behalf. Because of this, lately federal agents and have been being busted and cought on some discussion boards asking off the wall odd ball questions like "post pics of your ammo, how much ammo you have, post pics of your gun collection, how many guns do you have", and it goes on.

Wesley

In that case,

1 18 or 22 oz Estwing hammer
1 Stanley utlity Knife
1 Swanson speed square
1 Stanley 25' tape measure
1 Buck, Marple or Stanley chisel
1 Prick punch
1 Scratch awl
1 Grab it screw extractor kit
1 Combination screw driver
1 small prying paw
1 combo allen key set
1 18 volt cordless hammer drill in a nifty holster
various nut drivers, reamers, drill bits, screw tips, taps, etc. kept in specific pouches
1 big ass nail apron to carry it all!
1 Leather man Wave tool
Appropriate screws depending on hinge color and types as well as specific nails when working with wood doors, trim and general carpentry.

All told it's closer to 30 pounds when fully loaded!

That's the work stuff anyway! And I'm often working alone...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wjwill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems like more and more of these threads are showing up on a daily basis. Everything from what weapon for SHTF, to what your daily load out is.

My question is why do you want to know what different people carry daily. If they are a state or two away, it doesn't matter what have on them, you won't be around to see it so why bother. A lot of people including me won't tell you what we carry daily. To me it is not anyone's business what I keep in my pockets, on my belt, or in my car.

If you notice, the tensions right now between the populace and government are higher than ever. The gov knows people are talking of revolting and the people know the government is not acting on on their behalf. Because of this, lately federal agents and have been being busted and cought on some discussion boards asking off the wall odd ball questions like "post pics of your ammo, how much ammo you have, post pics of your gun collection, how many guns do you have", and it goes on.

Wesley </div></div>

I can't say I've seen any evidence of Feds getting officially busted/outed(but then how would you know?), but have seen a lot of the oddball crap you mention on a whole variety of sites. Hmmmm...
crazy.gif

Why in gods name would anyone ask that question? I dont even tell my fiance what I carry and she lives with me. More or less some stranger with just a handful of posts on the internet.

Go back to arfcom.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jesus-f'ing-christ.

My carry:

wallet
keys
phone
Copenhagen </div></div>

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This is Shaggy's Loadout:

pica.jpg

Shank;

You never fail to make me smile and creep me out at the same time (LOL)

#3 made me spit coffee. lmao.

Shankster,
That's some funny shit.

My daily load?
Wallet
Keys
Sunglasses
3 USB Flash Drives
Phone
2" folding knife
Surefire Backup
Deposit Slip

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paulosantos</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jesus-f'ing-christ.

My carry:

wallet
keys
phone
Copenhagen </div></div>

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This is Shaggy's Loadout:

pica.jpg
</div></div>

OMG!!!! That is creative and hilarious!!! Good job!!

Tactical Chicken McNugget Dispenser... pure genius.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

arfcom down for the evening?? </div></div>

The amount of truth in this question is mind boggling.

VSP, there's about eleventy-one uses for that valve stem remover, eh?

Most don't know what all they're good for.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QakdPRCz95w"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QakdPRCz95w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VSP968</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
9gkb29.jpg
</div></div>

I love your oxy/acet AK field repair kit.

i cannot give away my secrets to my ninja way of life and training

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VSP968</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
9gkb29.jpg
</div></div>

Which hardened site are we robbing today?

Good luck

9gkb29.jpg
</div></div>

Your liquor to cigarette ratio needs to be adjusted. Starbucks? WTF?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYSHOOTER338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i cannot give away my secrets to my ninja way of life and training </div></div>

Of course not, then they will take away your shoes that allow you to walk up walls.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">#3 made me spit coffee. lmao. </div></div>

+1, that one was great

Well this is what I ususally carry:

wallet.jpg

But when I'm feeling especially paranoid then I carry these:

11-11-08.jpg

And these:
KatanaandWakizashi_Reduced.jpg

Just kidding, while I do sometimes carry a 38, I spend 3-5 days a week in a dojo for a reason....So I don't have to carry all that junk
smile.gif

I dont have many post but here is my 2cents.

Why, is it anyones business what you carry with you through the day? I was standing in line to pay for gas and some queer who looked like the poster boy for LA Police Gear saw the clips on my shirt tucker and had the nerve to ask me what I was packing in front of atleast 6 other people. I was so amazed that he was that thick all I could do was laugh and tell him to get F**ked.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ELLINGTON</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shanks motto is keep it simple stupid! </div></div>

Winner... winner.. chicken dinner.

Cheers, Ellington

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you're like me you weigh about 25lbs more in street clothes than you do in gym clothes and there's probably a reason for that aside from the huge boots. These threads are fun to see what everyone else carries around on a daily basis. So post up a single picture of everything on your person other than clothes when you walk out the door each day and then a description of the items in case there's something someone else is interested in and wants a little more info on. I'll start:

Pockets.JPG

Kershaw Tanto Blur knife
Waterman pen
Pocket wallet
Car key (Audi)
Blistex

So, there's mine. Let's see what everyone can't leave home without. </div></div>

Gecko45, where are the trauma plates? Do you still patrol the Mall of America?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I'll start:

Pockets.JPG

</div></div>

You don't take a house key with you? Or are you living out of the Audi these days? Economy is tough, I've heard whole communities of "car sleepers" have cropped up on the west coast.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Gecko45, where are the trauma plates? Do you still patrol the Mall of America? </div></div>

Duct-taped to his chest, I'd imagine.

Aquaracers are nice watches. At least he's got that part squared away.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Aquaracers are nice watches. At least he's got that part squared away. </div></div>

Link series is Tiger Woods.
TAG-Heuer-Link06.jpg

Aquaracer is Tanya Streeter.
tag-heuer-tanya-streeter.jpg

Go Tanya !!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you're like me you weigh about 25lbs more in street clothes than you do in gym clothes and there's probably a reason for that aside from the huge boots. These threads are fun to see what everyone else carries around on a daily basis. So post up a single picture of everything on your person other than clothes when you walk out the door each day and then a description of the items in case there's something someone else is interested in and wants a little more info on. I'll start:

Pockets.JPG

Kershaw Tanto Blur knife
Waterman pen
Pocket wallet
Car key (Audi)
Blistex

So, there's mine. Let's see what everyone can't leave home without. </div></div>

4 Things I know about you from this pic already.

1. You have a sensitive stomach, you must be a big eater?
2. You wear a diamond pinky ring to show of your pimpness
3. you talk a lot because I see the extra phone battery.
4. Your lips are constantly chapped from kissing ass?

This thread is going into the top 20 dumbest threads ever created. I mean seriously.... this is on Gecko45's list if cool threads. Please take this back over to arfcom or PM your "loadout" to MrHumble and see if he approves.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYSHOOTER338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread is going into the top 20 dumbest threads ever created. I mean seriously.... this is on Gecko45's list if cool threads. Please take this back over to arfcom or PM your "loadout" to MrHumble and see if he approves. </div></div>

Mr. Humble was banned but he can be found here.

http://asrealasitgets.net/forums/ubbthreads.php/users/730.html

...I bet they love him over there too.
laugh.gif