• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Post The Craziest Sniper/Tacticool Item Sold

182298_370888722971093_1615478743_n.jpg

stacks_image_365-tfb.jpeg

Twice as nice, twice the price
pop-em once, pop-em twice
double your pleasure & double your fun
you know your an operator when you carry this gun

Okay i dont care how ninja that is, i want it!

The only problem with that, is where is the second buffer tube? And BTW, glad to see this thread back near the top after a while.
Maybe it's piston driven like an ak or robinson arms xcr.... Wouldn't need a buffer tube then.

Maybe it's piston driven like an ak or robinson arms xcr.... Wouldn't need a buffer tube then.

Thats pretty much what i was going to say, If you look at the gas block it looks to be a piston driven system. Now who makes that animal?

Post The Craziest Sniper/Tacticool Item Sold

]

Attachments

• 149f_tactical_laser_guided_pizza_cutter_inuse.jpg
    149f_tactical_laser_guided_pizza_cutter_inuse.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
snuggie_zps72a9e90e.jpg

I CANNOT live without a Tactical Snuggie. I mean, if I have to go from couch to full-on high-speed Mall Ninja in a microsecond... this is the must-have. I can't tell you how many times am I half-way through watching Grey's Anatomy... and a callout comes in and I just get all stressed out because I don't have time to suit up. With a Tactical Snuggie, I am HSLD in an instant.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I remember reading something about BATFE having heartburn over the double barreled rifle because it fired more than one round with a single pull of the trigger. Figures that there is a reason (other than money) why I can't get one.