• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Post The Craziest Sniper/Tacticool Item Sold

Re: Post The Craziest Sniper/Tacticool Item Sold

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.rolen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SavageLapua</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
r04ga9.jpg
</div></div>
My ex bought me one of these when she was in London lol never took it out of the package and left it at her house haha </div></div>
Looks like it may make a good "tickler"...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CptCreedmore has these in stock if you wanna order them, they are very tactical

tactical.jpg
</div></div>

thats hilarious..wtf is tactical treated? do they apply the cleaner solution at night dressed in all black with night vision goggles? </div></div>

Ancient chinese secret...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelman303</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.rolen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SavageLapua</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
r04ga9.jpg
</div></div>
My ex bought me one of these when she was in London lol never took it out of the package and left it at her house haha </div></div>
Looks like it may make a good "tickler"...</div></div>
Hehe...I like your thinking!

On a serious note, my buddy uses them because he can fit them into a water bottle. Makes sense. I, personally, am allergic to physical exertion that doesn't include a female, so he works out alone, and I saved 4 dollars
grin.gif

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=1019303

R&R! This Bed Set offers everything you need in Digital Camo (Olive Drab on back) to make your bed complete.

Soft, 100% microfiber polyester
5-oz. polyester fill weight
Sheets and pillowcases are Olive Drab
Fitted sheet has all-around elastic
Set includes comforter, 2 shams (1 with Twin), top and bottom sheets, 2 pillowcases (1 with Twin).
Machine wash / dry. Imported.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Act ONLINE Now!

J2M-227257 - HQ ISSUE™ Complete Bed Set
Compare at $100.00
Buyer's Club
$62.99
Non-Member $69.99
Save $37.01

227257_ts.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bikemancs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=1019303

R&R! This Bed Set offers everything you need in Digital Camo (Olive Drab on back) to make your bed complete.

Set includes comforter, 2 shams (1 with Twin), top and bottom sheets, 2 pillowcases (1 with Twin).

Compare at $100.00
Buyer's Club
$62.99
Non-Member $69.99
Save $37.01

227257_ts.jpg
</div></div>

You gotta admit... If you manage one of those classy South Georgia hunting ranches where millionaires go for the weekend to shoot tame released quail while their wives get a massage, ... that would be pretty cool!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
otgcyc.jpg

se4uhv.jpg

</div></div>

to-hell with the belt, I want to show her my tactical condoms & how they lock & load.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sierra Bravo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
stockingb.jpg
</div></div>

No Multicam? </div></div>
That is awesome.

Today at a LGS, after I saw a SB 1-4 short dot that looked like someone framed their shed and used the scope as a hammer, $1400. walked back to the SA rifle wall and saw this beaut right here for only $2100:

Image.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pdogsbeware</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelman303</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.rolen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SavageLapua</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
r04ga9.jpg
</div></div>
Looks like it may make a good "tickler"...</div></div>
Hehe...I like your thinking!

On a serious note, my buddy uses them because he can fit them into a water bottle. Makes sense. I, personally, am allergic to physical exertion that doesn't include a female, so he works out alone, and I saved 4 dollars
grin.gif
</div></div>

Wait...so what is this? A tactical butt plug?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bikemancs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=1019303

Compare at $100.00
Buyer's Club
$62.99
Non-Member $69.99
Save $37.01

227257_ts.jpg
</div></div>

The Cabelas Christmas catalog has 60 pages of this sort of stuff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nomore606</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
65773_382575215088237_100000072851414_1527828_1301493491_n.jpg

Old School</div></div>

This is just fantastic... cheers, Sirhr
</div></div>

Yeah you just have to relight after every shot.

KGrHqJlIE25kqPC7BQPntH2vg60_57-1.jpg

Auction IS FOR 1 KERSHAW "US NAVY SEALS" KNIFE- Tool Kit & STURGIS HOLSTER / SHEATH

FOR CAMPING/HIKING/ MOTORCYCLE RIDING

THIS IS A NEW KERSHAW TACTICAL RESCUE KNIFE WITH TOOLS, AND A TONTO STYLE BLADE. HAS SCREWDRIVERS AND BOTTLE OPENER . ALSO HAS US NAVY SEALS ON THE BLADE. KNIFE IS ABOUT 7.800 '' LONG, ALSO HAS A BELT CLIP FOR EASY ACCESS. BLADE IS MADE OF 440 STAINLESS AND IS 58 RC IN HARDNESS. THIS KNIFE HAS A NICE RUBBER FEEL TO IT. THIS IS A VERY NICE KNIFE, YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH IT. THE SCREWDRIVER BIT ENDS ARE SPRING LOADED TO KEEP THEM SECURE. ALSO HAS SMALL RULER FOR MEASUREMENTS. HOLSTER HAS AN INSIDE COMPARTMENT FOR MONEY AND A BELT LOOP THAT SNAPS TO OPEN OR CLOSE. EAR PLUG CASE HOLDS 1 PAIR OF EAR PLUGS BUT COULD ALSO BE USED TO HOLD MATCHES OR PILLS.

AUCTION IS FOR1 KNIFE/HOLSTER/EAR PLUGS. MONEY AND KNIFE HOLDER ARE NOT INCLUDED.

i still dont understand the ear plugs

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cowboy1978</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
i still dont understand the ear plugs</div></div> Navy SEALs are badass, but you really don't think they shoot without earplugs, do you!?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelman303</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
a96883_a546_8-gun2.gif
</div></div>

Awesome, so when you get pulled over and shot by some deep south "Scheeriff", he can say you were reaching for a gun... Darwin awards, start your engines!

o my god i forgot, see how bad ass they are,,, they totally made me forget my PPD (personal protection device for the non military) What they realy need is a condom holder, how are the new recruits going to waterproof their barrels when the go under water in their pools for training in the back yard

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: InsidetheStorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelman303</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
a96883_a546_8-gun2.gif
</div></div>

Awesome, so when you get pulled over and shot by some deep south "Scheeriff", he can say you were reaching for a gun... Darwin awards, start your engines! </div></div>

So law enforcement will open fire on someone grabbing something that has no barrel, no cylinder and no real resemblance to a gun at all?

Tell me again how the movie Independence Day actually happened. I love your crazy outlook on the world.

Dumbass.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: InsidetheStorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelman303</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
a96883_a546_8-gun2.gif
</div></div>

Awesome, so when you get pulled over and shot by some deep south "Scheeriff", he can say you were reaching for a gun... Darwin awards, start your engines! </div></div>

So law enforcement will open fire on someone grabbing something that has no barrel, no cylinder and no real resemblance to a gun at all?

Tell me again how the movie Independence Day actually happened. I love your crazy outlook on the world.

Dumbass. </div></div>

Apparently you haven't ready the news much it seems, or checked out the many threads about people who got shot for no good reason.

I can see it happening, and I can understand why the stupid cretin that got shot deserved as much.

That's just asking for trouble.

Once upon a time, long, long ago, in the United States of America there used to be something called "common sense".

We are in a critically short supply of it nowadays.

oh ya...we are dressing up the vehicle with that pistol grip shift stick...ya'll come bac now...ya hear

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: InsidetheStorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelman303</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
a96883_a546_8-gun2.gif
</div></div>

Dumbass.</div></div>

It seems likely that "Sarcasm" has no effect on you... so here I go.

eb6.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: InsidetheStorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Mossberg-SPX-Rifles.jpg

SigACP.jpg

SIG!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! </div></div>

i so frogot about the lever-action pile of crap. lol

Got bored in the arms room today and put this gem together. I'll start the bidding at $35,000!

Tactical Flathead Screwdriver!! Complete with KAC Quad Rail, KAC Grip, Aimpoint M68 and Surefire! You can't miss that stubborn screw! Coming soon... Thermal optics and an M203 for those stubborn, hard to reach screws!

IMG_20121015_102749.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Tactical Flathead Screwdriver!! </div></div>

Do you have a Phillips/Phillips model?

How about a Torx/Torx model? <- Would probably LEO/MIL only.

I want one of those kilts... brings out my ancestral Scotsman. "Is anything worn under the kilt?" "No Ma'am... everything works just fine."

Tactical item? How about tactical plywood:

camoplywood.jpg

Available at Home Depot...

http://www.homedepot.com/Lumber-Composites-Plywood-Sheathing-Subfloor-Oriented-Strand-Board-OSB/h_d1/N-5yc1vZbqpq/R-203519865/h_d2/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10053&ef_id=f9lQS-X5nWgAAEcV:20121022214723:s&cm_mmc=SEM|G|VF|DSK|D2I|GeorigaPacific&skwcid=TC|13168|+camouflage%20+plywood||S|b|15543197797&#.UGXs15jj9fB

Cheers,

Sirhr

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hankpac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did a quick scan, didn't see this posted already.

TacticalKilt.jpg
</div></div>

They sell this in downtown Seattle at the Utili-kilt store... Seen too many hipster dudes walking around with them...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hankpac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did a quick scan, didn't see this posted already.

TacticalKilt.jpg
</div></div>

wtf ?! its got pockets and a cock bag!

Actually its a crap design. The cock bag is fixed to the front. This is very inconvenient during a blow job as the bag tends to bang up and down on the girls heid making it hard to keep up a good rhythm. Traditional designs are secured by a (stout) chain which allows the bag to be swung round to the side for romantic interludes.

Don't think a guy wearing this has to worry about a woman having to keep a good rhythm, they'd probably be more interested in the capability for their "significant other" to flip it up from behind....

IMG_20130117_104416_zps4e89d00a.jpg

Nothing says "sniper" more to me than bolting rails directly onto your barrel. Not to mention (not in the picture) but the specifications say it only fits barrels between .51" and .78".

There are some cool Christmas items in here. I cannot wait to get me a tactical skirt under the tree, some drum magazines and maybe even a few multicam condoms with militec for her pleasure in my tactical stocking.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tpb10505</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
glockshit1.jpg

glockshit2.jpg

And only for the low low price of $2500!!!!

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=310762699 </div></div>

Its a race pistol...i dont see mall ninja with this one.</div></div>

Even I wouldn't be caught drinking that tactical kool-aid...