• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Potato Joe Is Going To Sell Us Out!

Expert684

Private
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2013
    Lafayette, La
    This clown needs to go!!!😡😡😡

Where is Kuntmala? She will be your fearless leader soon.

This clown needs to go!!!😡😡😡

You need to read up on how treaty adoption works in the US. It doesn't work like you seem to think it works.

You need to read up on how treaty adoption works in the US. It doesn't work like you seem to think it works.
    I came in from grass cutting and Fox had something on about this. I had to finish the yard so I didn’t get to watch what was said. Just went looking after showering and found this??
    Still don’t trust this administration one bit!

They will push this as fast and hard as they can before the mid terms. And court packing along with anything else that cost around a trillion dollars.

Americans when the UN tries to register guns

abraxas-lotr.gif

Is it not just Joe, it is the entire Democrat party and their collective hatred for America. It is not just guns they want to remove, it is everything that makes this country great.
    This is waaaaaaay bigger than the Democrats. They are just the useful idiots. We battle against evil and principalities that are from the beginning of time.

this literally is the battle of good and evil.

I came in from grass cutting and Fox had something on about this. I had to finish the yard so I didn’t get to watch what was said. Just went looking after showering and found this??
    Still don’t trust this administration one bit!

So?

I'm all for a world arms treaty.
    Every man woman and person over ,, (arbitrary age of 16.)
    Should be mandatory,,,to own,,
    At least 1 shotgun,,1 semiauto rile,,of current or past military design.
    At least 1 semiauto hangun.
    This way there should be no refugees.
    They all should be able and willing to defend themselves.

This is waaaaaaay bigger than the Democrats. They are just the useful idiots. We battle against evil and principalities that are from the beginning of time.

The pile of useful idiots leads up to a handful of evil mother fuckers. Think of it as a MLM for the brain dead. At the bottom of the down line purple hair nose rings, soy boys and 13%.

I only saw the topic on tv, didn’t have time to sit and watch, just trying to find out what Potato Head is up to?

Can you explain how a treaty becomes binding on the USA?

Awesome, so basically this only means something to those willing to comply .
    In other words, this only pertains to the fudds and the sheep !
    Got it !

They just keep forgetting about the sheepdog.

Fuck, Biden sold you out??? 🤣🤣🤣

CIA did that November 22nd, 1963.

wake up Lmaoooooo
    ChafuckingChing

As I heard a Baptist pastor say..."Satan doesnt want to kill you, then you couldnt serve him. He wans you enslaved."

ChafuckingChing

As I heard a Baptist pastor say..."Satan doesnt want to kill you, then you couldnt serve him. He wans you enslaved."

Ephesians 6:12

Your grammar implies that he has not already sold us out. Biden has been corrupt since he announced his first run for any elected office.

^^This is the most critical ingredient

Reactions: tomcatmv

Biden sends mixed messages​

To fix ongoing issues with the recovery, Biden said taxes on the wealthy needed to be raised and noted the amount of billionaires that have grown during the COVID-19 crisis. Biden added the raised taxes would be used to fund new entitlement programs, which he claimed would help level the playing field.

• Haha
    Reactions: 10ring'r
    IIRC Congress ( both houses ) must vote on and ratify a treaty .
    @tomcatmv is correct. It's a matter for the Senate to decide, and the only way advice and consent can be achieved is through a supermajority vote.

No advice and consent = treaty is not binding on the US

Who cares? There is a chance a treaty could go through, but frankly I’m pretty sure none of us care. Please have the UN come onto US soil and try to take arms. What a shit show that would be. Lmao. Wow.

You know guys , if they send enough troops we can keep stacking em up and make a border wall out of them ! Build the wall ! Build the wall !
    Hell , we might even get Mexico to pay for it .

• Love
    Reactions: 10ring'r