• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Pouch for Kestrel, Rangefinder, Bino, FDACs

skeeter355

Private
Minuteman
Nov 9, 2009
Looking for a molle pouch to attach to my HSGI belt to carry the above. (The binos are mini). TRY Tactical has a sniper pouch for the kestrel/whiz wheel that would probably work though I don't necessarily like the velcro only closure. I like the organization of the pouch though. That pouch is 7.5x6.25x4 so something similar might work. Trying to keep things to a minimum on the belt.

Re: Pouch for Kestrel, Rangefinder, Bino, FDACs

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try Triad Tactical. I have a real cool pouch specifically made for the Kestral and I believe I got it from him. </div></div>

Yep, it's a slick little pouch.

http://www.triadtactical.com/Kestrel-MOLLE-Pouch.html

Re: Pouch for Kestrel, Rangefinder, Bino, FDACs

Kestrel sells a pouch for their device now. Its Molle attachable, but the fit of the Kestrel is a bit loose in my opinion - but that would allow you to pack some more stuff in there. It also has a pocket behind where the Kestrel fits. Not sure how it compares to the others since I haven't seen them. It surely won't fit Binos etc.