• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

VARGET

Begin Checkout Continue Shopping Total includes products,
, and fees

Order​

1. Product Total $43.99
  2. Shipping $13.15
  3. HazMat Charge

• $15.99
  • Tax
  1. Calculated in Checkout

Total $73.13

I guess Potterfield has figured out another way to fund all of his show & tells on TV

Begin Checkout Continue Shopping Total includes products,
, and fees

Order​

1. Product Total $43.99
  2. Shipping $13.15
  3. HazMat Charge

• $15.99
  • Tax
  1. Calculated in Checkout

Total $73.13

I guess Potterfield has figured out another way to fund all of his show & tells on TV
I was hoping it was 8lbers. Buying 2 1lb cans and shipping them to Alaksa is not very viable... it is stupid expensive.
Ordering powder online isn't cheap period. , but $15.99 Hazmat is one of the cheaper places to shop.
Add another $70 in hazmat and 50 in shipping at the Barge line to get it to SE Alaska. The $70 hazmat is good up to 35 pounds.

yeah, I think some places are charging considerably more for the hazmat charge. Used to be, you could spread it out over a bunch of powder. Maybe those days will return someday.........
It is still in stock. I don't need any , so I'll leave it for those who do.

H4831 at midway.
This has been at PV every couple three days and $9 cheaper than midway. Not to count chickens but it seems like a FEW powders are starting to regularly be in stock at places.

Reactions: Anb618
This has been at PV every couple three days and $9 cheaper than midway. Not to count chickens but it seems like a FEW powders are starting to regularly be in stock at places.
good to know, I dont remember when I signed up for it but got the email notification and thought Id share.

good to know, I dont remember when I signed up for it but got the email notification and thought Id share.
Correction, $41 at PV vs $43 at MW. It was brownells that was spicey, sorry about that.

Reactions: HolmesDefense
PV had Cci 250 and various Reloder trickle in yesterday. Saw 17,25,26. Managed a couple RL25 #1s and a 1000 primers. hopefully it’s getting better boys!

Reactions: Oldloser
As much as I'm seeing the h4381/sc I'm tempted to try and work up some backup loads to my h1000 to see if they can equal...

I know and my 300 wm has a once in a lifetime draw 16B elk tag in NM. 20 years putting in as a resident to get it. First week of October Stull in the rut bull elk needs slaying and I can't find powder. Oh on gun broker for 2 tines my truck payment F that.

I know and my 300 wm has a once in a lifetime draw 16B elk tag in NM. 20 years putting in as a resident to get it. First week of October Stull in the rut bull elk needs slaying and I can't find powder. Oh on gun broker for 2 tines my truck payment F that.
Yeah that sucks. I would try some h4831sc it's been in stock lately. Maybe ramshot magnum it's in burn rate but never used it.

Drastic temp swing here in the high desert has me loving hodgen extreme powders. Temp at thise elevations can go from 20 to 85 in 5 hours. I know who cares

Drastic temp swing here in the high desert has me loving hodgen extreme powders. Temp at thise elevations can go from 20 to 85 in 5 hours. I know who cares
I live in Colorado I know exactly what you are saying. If you can find imr 7977 suppose to be temp stable but I think best bet is h4831sc.

Reactions: 264Proto

For your 77gr 5.56mm velocity needs

Reactions: 264Proto

1-8lbs available, I know it’s more expensive than other sites but you know…

I couldn’t/still can’t get it to load. I heard they changed the domain because of hackers and that can take time for some servers to locate the page.

Reactions: Dead
LGS had a good supply today.

Varget, H4350, H4831SC, Retumbo, etc., but no H1000.

Unfortunately, prices are high. $55 per 1-lb bottle, $400 per 8-lbs jug. Plus TAX, but at least he had it. Even had the Unicorn Retumbo, which I bought 5-lbs for a friend. I won the Lottery a couple months ago when I found two 8-lbs jugs of Retumbo, and last week two 8-lbs jugs of Varget, all at $45 per pound.

IMG_20220510_111926249.jpg

IMG_20220510_111716445.jpg

Last edited: