• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

Yeah, Bruno has been gouging above and beyond the price hikes we’ve all suffered through. I told them they were turning into Cheaper Than Dirt of the reloading world and we have long memories…
I mentioned it in passing last time I was in there - he's always a nice guy to me, and he didn't take it the wrong way. But he said they are just trying to keep their head above water. His brand new S Class out front doesn't say just keeping his head above water to me though. :ROFLMAO:

Their powder is more expensive than competitors, but really just the primers annoy me. He charges a lot more than anyone else. That being said, I am just happy to have a local spot like that, so I keep giving him my business.

Reactions: McCrazy
Is shit starting to be back in stock?
1650934865028.gif

8lbers

Reactions: TxLite
Make a bookmark folder and dump these in it. Then check 3x a day if you can.

It’s been around. I see it at Midway, Brownells, Midsouth, and PV when they have big Hodgdons drops. Of course, if you’re relying on in-stock notification from those companies, you’ll rarely get notice in time to act, and if you’re not able to check throughout the day because you’re out working the land, then you’re going to miss out.

Finding what you need requires two things ... (1) leveraging automation to provide real-time alerts when a product comes into stock, and (2) staring at your computer at the exact second that something triggers that alert and being ready to buy quickly (i.e. "immediately") from that site. If you're not using bots, and not staring at your screen, your chances of getting what you need are pretty slim. I know it sucks, but welcome to the world we live in.

You don’t need bots. The reloading Discord in-stock notifications channel is one of the best ways to get real-time info. A lot of it will be irrelevant but some of it will be what you’re looking for, and while the highest demand powders will go quickly, it’s still a better chance than the dumb luck of loading bookmarks every hour (which works too but few have that luxury).

I have that and I can't get notifications or add any content. I seem to be locked. Didn't find a way to unlock it either. What's the trick?

You don’t need bots. The reloading Discord in-stock notifications channel is one of the best ways to get real-time info. A lot of it will be irrelevant but some of it will be what you’re looking for, and while the highest demand powders will go quickly, it’s still a better chance than the dumb luck of loading bookmarks every hour (which works too but few have that luxury).
I believe that what's behind Discord's in-stock notifications ... is automation watching for that in-stock listing from the supplier ... what is commonly called a "bot". A "bot" is nothing more than search code on the internet designed to ping, watch, and trigger an alert to subscribed participants. Same technology as shootingbot.com, just a different name. I could be wrong (but I don't think I am).

I’m pretty sure it’s people seeing things and posting, but I guess that’s semantics at this point. That’s why there’s often comments included with each notification.

Hodgdon has H4350

I was gonna take 5 lbs of h4350 from hodgepodge but got to the end and they charge 45$ for hazmat and shipping. 295$ for 5 lbs. I just can’t make myself pay that. I got enough for a while

Hodgdon has H4350
And it's still there. 1 lb'ers. Limit 5.

Mike

Reactions: HolmesDefense