• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

Well im on their site right now and IMR 4350 shows 1 left in stock 1lber....

Sorry I was looking at H4350. IMR is good but not temp stable. I stopped using it and have a couple pounds anyway.

Try a google search for primers....at least half of the returns on the first two pages are out and out scam sites, many with very similar to identical websites.

The fucking skells are out in force, beware.

They must be snagging a ton of scammers making big money too, because for those sites to be landing at the very top of Google search results means they are paying big money to Google.....

Reactions: Baron23
The one I posted is an actually store front in Kansas they said but someone used all there info for fake site my gosh

Hey, I'm a boomer (and I think you are too?) and can tell a scam site ;) :LOL:

Not a boomer, pal

Gen X

tenor.gif

;)

• Haha
Reactions: DIBBS and Baron23
All you have to do is look for the signs and not be a boomer
  • Everything in stock
  • Pre-panic prices
  • Doesn't accept credit cards
  • Physical address looks like a dump or someone's house on Google Street View
I get it. I'm a mid 40's Gen X'er. But there are a shit ton of newbs out there who aren't savvy and have no basis for comparison concerning price history, availability, etc...

Also, it costs me nothing to post these sites as scams. But it costs the scammers money to make a new site when their old one gets removed or people get wise to it. If it happens enough, they'll quit and go back to sending "Nigerian prince" emails to grandma.

Last, we won't be cluttering up this thread discussing it.

I'll go ahead and start the new thread.

Mike

Reactions: Schw15
Damn. Grail Day at PV.
8208, Varget, Retumbo, and H4350 all available at some point. Something for everyone.
Hopefully a sign of availability to come.

I get it. I'm a mid 40's Gen X'er. But there are a shit ton of newbs out there who aren't savvy and have no basis for comparison concerning price history, availability, etc...

Also, it costs me nothing to post these sites as scams. But it costs the scammers money to make a new site when their old one gets removed or people get wise to it. If it happens enough, they'll quit and go back to sending "Nigerian prince" emails to grandma.

Last, we won't be cluttering up this thread discussing it.

I'll go ahead and start the new thread.

Mike

I get your motive, but these places come and go even under different names and IP domains (scammers be scammin'), so it's like playing whack-a-mole.

That's why I think that educating others about the typical characteristics that those scam webstores share is more effective.

2 red flag charactaristics of a scam site to remember to help avoid being scammed.

1) hard to find items at pre shortage prices with no limits.

1) only take unsecure strange payment methods.

So with the Hide down all day I happen to be on and off PV all day and saw drops for 8208XBR and Varget again but still couldn’t get anything. How are people knowing right when this drops? Do people have bots setup to buy when it becomes available or some other black magic I don’t know about? Is there a known time when these companies release on their sites? Like noon eastern or 2pm?

I am looking for a single 162 eld-X to measure before I buy a whole box. If anyone has one to spare please DM me and I’ll respond with a prepaid US Postal label.

Now back to your regularly scheduled in broadcast…….

Thanks! Was able to snag 500.
Did you get anything besides a confirmation of your order? The website said items aren’t guaranteed in stock and the items in your order will be cancelled if not in stock. Also says it takes a week to ship possibly. Long time to wait with funds hanging out there. They didn’t charge my card yet either for the order I made.

Did you get anything besides a confirmation of your order? The website said items aren’t guaranteed in stock and the items in your order will be cancelled if not in stock. Also says it takes a week to ship possibly. Long time to wait with funds hanging out there. They didn’t charge my card yet either for the order I made.
Only a confirmation email. Card has not been charged. Guess I'll wait and see.

Edit: I did try to initially order 10 boxes and was told that there was not enough to complete the order, went back and ordered five boxes and that order went through.

Only a confirmation email. Card has not been charged. Guess I'll wait and see.

Edit: I did try to initially order 10 boxes and was told that there was not enough to complete the order, went back and ordered five boxes and that order went through.
Thanks for the reply! Hopefully we get them!

Retumbo, Varget, H4350 at Powder Valley. It’s been there a little while, and is showing “check back later” on almost all of it, but you might get lucky at this point.