• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

8208 XBR in stock at Midsouth

8208 XBR in stock at Midsouth

Crap... I finally got some....went for 8lbs to be setup for awhile on the .223ai. Thanks, just hurts to spend that much money....

now for a few more pounds of H1000 and I am out of the powder game for a bit.

Reactions: EastBayRidge
Crap... I finally got some....went for 8lbs to be setup for awhile on the .223ai. Thanks, just hurts to spend that much money....

now for a few more pounds of H1000 and I am out of the powder game for a bit.
I know how you feel. I could only spare the cheddar for two pounds on short notice, but at least I got two!

Surprised how long it was actually in stock for. Usually sells out in under a minute

I know how you feel. I could only spare the cheddar for two pounds on short notice, but at least I got two!

Surprised how long it was actually in stock for. Usually sells out in under a minute
haha I didn't think I had an account so I started to sign up for one, then realized I did, so had to remember the password to get in, then it had been 5 years so I had to update my shipping address...I was convinced when I got back around to view my cart it would be sold out, at that point I told myself if I don't do this now I am going to kick myself trying to play this game, and if they actually let me have 8 pounds it will be cheaper in the long run than sourcing 2 pounds at a time from Brownells or Midway.

haha I didn't think I had an account so I started to sign up for one, then realized I did, so had to remember the password to get in, then it had been 5 years so I had to update my shipping address...I was convinced when I got back around to view my cart it would be sold out, at that point I told myself if I don't do this now I am going to kick myself trying to play this game, and if they actually let me have 8 pounds it will be cheaper in the long run than sourcing 2 pounds at a time from Brownells or Midway.
That's funny, I had to play the same game. I could've sworn I had an account, but I didn't, so I signed up as fast as possible and checked out. Thought for sure it'd be gone too, but it went through. Lucky us! Lol

Yeah, the two pounds at time is a pain, but it's all in the timing. I'll take what I can get these days!

Brownells has 8 pound jugs of H4350 in stock

Got one, thanks!

335 delivered to me. Not exactly cheap, but I need it.

Reactions: ballisticdaddy
BD874BB8-9BF5-4D2B-AD45-8E1A72427D47.jpeg
These showed up yesterday. Two vendors, one lot number.

Bruno's sent five in a padded 2 Day Priority padded envelope and Midway sent two in the box in the photo.

Last edited:
Reactions: KZP and BuLLet
Accurate Magpro is in stock at Powder Valley:

Also at MidSouth Shooters Supply.

Not a powder i have used before. Claimed to be good for magnums like 300 Winmag, and short mags like 7 WSM/270 WSM.

Apparently meters well (ball powder), but temp sensitive, so perhaps ok for hunting (rounds in breast pocket under warm winter jacket). Perhaps not so great for target ammo.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Reposting this from earlier in the thread for latecomers - full credit to Dogtown - has helped me a few times.

Reactions: MRADical
Had 8lbs of h4831sc in my cart and was trying to get h1000. Forgot how long PV stupid checkout is with 5 million I’m not a robot questions and when I finally hit commit on the credit card my time expired and I lost it. 🤦‍♂️

Had 8lbs of h4831sc in my cart and was trying to get h1000. Forgot how long PV stupid checkout is with 5 million I’m not a robot questions and when I finally hit commit on the credit card my time expired and I lost it. 🤦‍♂️
I had both in my cart and one of the shitty things that pv does is that countdown timer. Told me I had 18 minutes to check out. Two minutes later, I go to check out and it removed the h1000 from the cart, stating that there was a cart problem. Funny 'cause I was able to check out with the 4831sc.
The other crap from pv is that they will not combine orders for one haz mat and shipping. I had two orders within 5 minutes and they would not combine. Yes, I am whining about all of this.
Really hate this bs, but what ya gonna do? At least pv could do what Midsouth does...........It bans the use of bots. I'd rather do business with MS than pv, but what ya gonna do these days? They got ya by the balls for now.

^Didn't know Midsouth banned bots, that's great! Thanks for the heads-up - any others that ban bot use?

They have a bunch right now - haven't seen 24n41 in a while!

Reactions: rancher5
^Didn't know Midsouth banned bots, that's great! Thanks for the heads-up - any others that ban bot use?

They have a bunch right now - haven't seen 24n41 in a while!
That's the only one that I am aware of (MS), but that was about a year ago. Not sure whether they still do that.

I had both in my cart and one of the shitty things that pv does is that countdown timer. Told me I had 18 minutes to check out. Two minutes later, I go to check out and it removed the h1000 from the cart, stating that there was a cart problem. Funny 'cause I was able to check out with the 4831sc.
The other crap from pv is that they will not combine orders for one haz mat and shipping. I had two orders within 5 minutes and they would not combine. Yes, I am whining about all of this.
Really hate this bs, but what ya gonna do? At least pv could do what Midsouth does...........It bans the use of bots. I'd rather do business with MS than pv, but what ya gonna do these days? They got ya by the balls for now.
Powder valley gets hammered because their powder has the highest margin on gunbroker and gun shows.

Powder valley gets hammered because their powder has the highest margin on gunbroker and gun shows.
Still, that doesn't answer why items can be in your cart and then disappear while you are signed in. Just my 2, but an anti-bot program might stop a lot of this crap. Pv probably doesn't care for now, but it's just bad customer service.

Still, that doesn't answer why items can be in your cart and then disappear while you are signed in. Just my 2, but an anti-bot program might stop a lot of this crap. Pv probably doesn't care for now, but it's just bad customer service.
I believe Each item is auto removed if you dont buy it in 20.00 min from when you "add to cat"

AFAIK timer shown on your cart is only for the newest item in your cart, not the oldest.

I think this may be the problem.

I believe Each item is auto removed if you dont buy it in 20.00 min from when you "add to cat"

AFAIK timer shown on your cart is only for the newest item in your cart, not the oldest.

I think this may be the problem.
No, that wasn't what happened. I had both items in the cart within 1minute of each selection, was signed in, lets say another minute. So 2 minutes max and I was in the check out line. Total b.s. by pv.

Man, this whole deal is so freaking frustrating. I’m not even a hoarder. I just need enough to shoot. I’ve somehow missed every h1000 drop by seconds. I have 4 rifles that shoot it and am out. One of these days maybe I will be lucky.

Man, this whole deal is so freaking frustrating. I’m not even a hoarder. I just need enough to shoot. I’ve somehow missed every h1000 drop by seconds. I have 4 rifles that shoot it and am out. One of these days maybe I will be lucky.
In the same boat with you. Bad enough with all of the inflation in this hobby.