• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

I'm seeing a trend where multiple places get the same powders. Its possible the manufacturer sends out a huge batch to multiple sources that then list it at different times. So if you see it drop one place be on the lookout at others.

Reactions: Anb618
I'm seeing a trend where multiple places get the same powders. Its possible the manufacturer sends out a huge batch to multiple sources that then list it at different times. So if you see it drop one place be on the lookout at others.
I agree. It seems to be the case. What screws me is I’m not able to have my phone on when at work so I miss most drops. I need to get me a bot to do my buying.

Anybody use this site before? GTG? Looks like they take credit card and not just bitcoin or PayPal, so that’s a good sign.

And are these primers any good? Wonder if they’re like the wolf/Tula counterpart just different name and packaging? I’ve used wolf and Tula primers in the past with no issues. Reliable with great velocity numbers.

Last edited:

109 hybrids brownells

I’ve been living on my phone and somehow I keep getting beat to the buy 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Had 500 in my cart and went to check out. It made me sign in first and then they were gone from my cart. And out of stock.

• Sad
Reactions: JB.IC

AMP annealer machines are back in stock if anyone cares. I’ve been waiting for one for a while. Just FYI

AMP annealer machines are back in stock if anyone cares. I’ve been waiting for one for a while. Just FYI
Now if only their website could handle the traffic!!! Had one in the cart, but couldn't get to checkout before they went out of stock. Complete clusterfuck! !@#$!@#$%#$^%#$@%^!!!! AMP if you can't handle the traffic the least you could do is setup for backorders. F@CK!!!

Now if only their website could handle the traffic!!! Had one in the cart, but couldn't get to checkout before they went out of stock. Complete clusterfuck! !@#$!@#$%#$^%#$@%^!!!! AMP if you can't handle the traffic the least you could do is setup for backorders. F@CK!!!
I agree. It’s was super slow. I got lucky I guess. They make this elaborate machine and mate and can’t get a proper website ordering solution

Back orders don't get you to visit thier site multiple times and see things they may actually have that might get some of your money while having the imaginary carrot yanked out of reach once again.

The golden goods are trickled out like chum to get you to bite something else.

All do it.

Gone

Guys, AMP's chip maker up and quit on them. New Zealand locked their asses at home too. They're doing the best they can. If you can make microchips for their annealer, hit them up!

Screenshot_20220218-183358.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: KZP
Guys, AMP's chip maker up and quit on them. New Zealand locked their asses at home too. They're doing the best they can. If you can make microchips for their annealer, hit them up!

View attachment 7810613
I didn’t know that. Worries me now. Who knows what lame ass chip I got in this one. I needed an annealer and didn’t want the type where I’m dealing with torches and shit. Sure hope it’s still the same quality (doubt it) but time will tell. It’s got a warranty. Anyway, I’m not surprised

View attachment 7810613
Must totally SUCK to have a hot product that everyone wants ... and not be able to make it because of supply-chain and technology problems. I feel for these guys ... glad I got my AMP a year ago when lead times were just a few weeks. Trust me guys ... it's worth the wait.

Getting cheaper @ $139.99 now.

Getting cheaper @ $139.99 now.
I picked up 1K. $ 50 worth of Shipping, Hazmat & Tax hurts....