• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

Varget

Superformance 1# and 8# in stock at Powder Valley.

When it goes out of stock, don’t post in here and say “gone.” We don’t care.
We only care about when it’s in stock, which is why I’m posting this, in the “IN-STOCK notification thread.”

H4350

H4350
Thank you! I've been checking there and 5 other places all day .got 5 lbs, which will put me in good shape with the other I have.

Reactions: waveslayer

Nato small pistol and small rifle primers in stock free shipping and hazmat

Small rifle

Reactions: TicTacTex
Fyi I've ordered tons of components from American Reloading..including lots of mil powder and primed brass and projectiles over the years
I had looked at their site and wasn't sure. I appreciate the info.

Mike

Which ones? I've shot a bunch of their 125gr 30cal and lots of their Federal Fusion 150gr 30cal
I would be trying to get something close to 175 smk type of bullet but I was just curious if the bullets were consistent and how they shot ect

I would be trying to get something close to 175 smk type of bullet but I was just curious if the bullets were consistent and how they shot ect

They are whatever bullets they say they are...they aren't their bullets...I've shot 175smk, 77smk, 55 vmax, they've been great. I shoot a ton of their pistol 9mm HST and 45 HST too. Gotta read if they are new or pulls....

Me and my buddy have shot a ton of their 77smk pulls out of precision AR's. They shoot as good as any 77smk I've shot

They are whatever bullets they say they are...they aren't their bullets...I've shot 175smk, 77smk, 55 vmax, they've been great. I shoot a ton of their pistol 9mm HST and 45 HST
Yeah I know they are what they say they are, but I don't know if they are all over the place with their consistency or how they shoot. Since you have shot a few of theirs, I was asking if you found them to be consistent and shoot well.

Yeah I know they are what they say they are, but I don't know if they are all over the place with their consistency or how they shoot. Since you have shot a few of theirs, I was asking if you found them to be consistent and shoot well.

Yep. 77smk pulls shoot as good as brand new out of the box 77smk.. my buddy and I loaded up 50rd each of our go to 77smk loads with new Sierra and 50rd with American Reloading 77smk pulls. Shot them out of my 20" Bartlein and his 20" Shilen....Zero difference between the new and the pulls from American...

The 9mm and 45 HST pulls, stupid accurate out of my Nighthawk 1911, AR45, AR9 and Glock 19 RMR 9mm

You'll notice they sell a bunch of "Premium Mix" bullets. I don't have time or patience to sort bullets....

But my buddy loves the 224 premium mixs and says most times it's heavy on the 77smk with 69smk and 68BTHP mixed in...

For those that think they are fake...here just a few pics of stuff in the reloading room from American

New LC 5.56 primed and sealant brass

New LC 7.62 primed and sealant brass

77smk

308 125 SMK

45ACP Federal HST

62GR SS109

WC 846 (BL-C2) and WC 844 (H335)
I was buying 16lb for under $75 just 2yr ago. Stocked up plenty and I've loaded and shot 10,000's 55FMJ and 62 SS109 out of my AR's..stupid accurate with proper load development. Love this shit!

Also, Midsouth has been really good about in-stock notifications where many others have failed...

Also, Midsouth has been really good about in-stock notifications where many others have failed...
They have 4831sc also

4064 at grafs

Sportsman's Warehouse Phx as of this morning (prices same as online, store pickup only (no online orders))
IMG_20220315_092447434.jpg

Trying to pay it forward Brownells has CCI 400's, 2K limit. Part of me is trying to hold off buying at high prices. If enough of us do it the market might stabilize.

#1 retumbo
My buddy alerted me to the Retumbo. I went through the most hectic scrambling checkout between trying to reregister to forgotten password emails to answering fbi questions on my county and previous addresses. Holy shit it was a miracle it was still available after that freak show.

#1 retumbo
All gone. It didn't last long.

My buddy alerted me to the Retumbo. I went through the most hectic scrambling checkout between trying to reregister to forgotten password emails to answering fbi questions on my county and previous addresses. Holy shit it was a miracle it was still available after that freak show.
Was sitting at my desk (by chance) staring at my Email when the "shootingbot.com" alarm came in ... followed about 30 seconds later by the "ammoseek.com" alarm. Hit the shootingbot link the second I saw it, took me to Midsouth Retumbo page and immediately and got four (4) 1-lb jugs of Retumbo ... fastest checkout I've ever done ... my typing fingers are still smoking. Could have probably gotten more, but when it accepted "4" I didn't want to go back to add more and take a chance of getting locked out. Gives me a total of 16 lbs of Retumbo (which I use in my 338-LM). Thank God I've been able to stock up and keep it away from the "hoarders". 😲 BTW ... to anybody watching this thread and expecting to find hard-to-find stuff in stock ... you're "dreaming". By the time it's "here" ... it's "gone".

Did you guys check your preferences in your account? make sure push notifications at the bottom of the page are selected. Also email is sent for new messages should be clicked that's towards the top