• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

Currently used as ballast @ the bottom of my....

Fridge

6619371_orig.jpg

haha....well, don't know what I'm laughing about. Berger seems to be making every frakin damn bullet except for .264 140 gr hybrid targets. It baffles the mine (well, my puny mind).

haha....well, don't know what I'm laughing about. Berger seems to be making every frakin damn bullet except for .264 140 gr hybrid targets. It baffles the mine (well, my puny mind).

Not the 230s...

EDIT: Correction, the non-OTM Tactical 230s. I have a bunch of backorders in, so hopefully they're not too far down the list to get produced.

Patience. They seem to be doing bullets in large batches. We recently started seeing the 6mm 109 LRHTs start showing up everywhere after a 6 month hiatus. Same now with these 300gr OTMs.

Patience. They seem to be doing bullets in large batches. We recently started seeing the 6mm 109 LRHTs start showing up everywhere after a 6 month hiatus. Same now with these 300gr OTMs.

1657388894308.jpeg

haha....man, I wrote to them at the end of Feb to ask there were .264 140 HT were....and was told they weren't even on the build schedule and that they were still making hunting bullets...in Mar. Go figure.

Seems to me that while many Berger bullets are in demand, the .264 140 HT is at least in the top 5 tier of customer demand and when people can't get them, they will start to reload with another bullet (140 ELD-M anybody) that are available. And after doing load dev and buying lots of another bullet, would those shooters then go back to Berger.

Just doesn't seem like good sense to me but much in the firearm/ammo industry doesn't.

Cheers

Reactions: Edgecrusher

Just a heads up. There is a place called Drifters gear, you can go to it, dotcom. I must have gotten a notification from Discord about them but was unsure about ordering. But they're one of the few places I found 6.5 PRC brass and I got it so they're legit to me. They can be pricy on certain things, they're about $5 more a box of Berger 130 AR .264 than Natchez is at the moment.

Just an alternative to check.

Just a heads up. There is a place called Drifters gear, you can go to it, dotcom. I must have gotten a notification from Discord about them but was unsure about ordering. But they're one of the few places I found 6.5 PRC brass and I got it so they're legit to me. They can be pricy on certain things, they're about $5 more a box of Berger 130 AR .264 than Natchez is at the moment.

Just an alternative to check.
I use them all the time. Great site and super helpful and fast.

Prices aren't great, but I've been in need of some RL17

Prices aren't great, but I've been in need of some RL17
All I ask is for RL26….. is that so hard!?

Reactions: CaptNemo

Still have RL16, 17 & 19
Not the best prices, but Alliant powders seem to stock a lot less frequently than others

Midsouth also has CCI 450 if for some reason you don't like Natchez. ;)

Both say...

We're sorry, we were unable to load data for this product. Please try refreshing the page. If this issue persists, please try again later.