• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

Last edited:
What the hell happened to the discord thing? Tried to get on and said not for iOS or something now…

Looks fine on my end.

1677810990989.png

Check this setting:

1677810975893.png

Iphone before
49752EF9-2274-4BBE-A03E-26D5A90BE404.png

However I went into discord on my computer browser and could toggle that option that dogtown showed right above and I can opt into it now on the iphone.

Last edited:
On Android the discord app gave me prompts to verify age and once I completed that reloading discord is working normally again.

As said above, NO! Always load and test.

The only ones I know are interchangeable are Win296 and H110, and Win231 and Hodgden Universal. But those are pistol powders, rifle powders are a different animal.
I thought Win 231 and HP-38 were the same?

Pretty sure H414 and Winchester 760 are the same thing. Although we may be getting a little off track of the thread. Just notes in case someone needs one of those

For the 6ARC guys - 8lbs LVR

1lbs H4350

1lbs N170

Small pistol primers $55 per K at Norma

Got an alert, and by sheer blind-ass luck I was sitting at my computer and scored 1000 Federal 215 LR Magnum Primers from Powder Valley (1-brick limit per customer per day). Checked after I did a lightning fast check-out and they were instantly sold out. I'm going to buy a Lottery Ticket later today ...

https://www.driftersgear.com/product/berger-30-cal-220gr-lrht-drifters-gear-palm-beach-fl#product_detail

^^^ 220 LRHT

Reactions: OkieMike and DIBBS
1 lB of h1000

Reactions: ma smith
Midsouth has a lot in stock, including everything Varget-related

Varget (1#)
N140 (1#)
N540 (1, 8#)
Shooters World Precision (1,8#)

Staball Match (1#)

https://www.driftersgear.com/product/berger-30-cal-220gr-lrht-drifters-gear-palm-beach-fl#product_detail

^^^ 220 LRHT

thank you for posting the 215s. I have $$ now, so that means I won't see any in stock for another year.

gone now

Last edited: