• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

N555 - not great price but eh

500x Berger 144 LRHT

130 Hybrid AR OTM

Reactions: rockchalk06
What is the deal with Bruno's? I get emails about massive powder sales, but I never actually see anything on sale. Am I looking in the right place or am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: ifgator
Scheels SLC, UT has Federal GMM 205MAR for $93 and also FGMM pistol primers for the same $

Reactions: DIBBS
What is the deal with Bruno's? I get emails about massive powder sales, but I never actually see anything on sale. Am I looking in the right place or am I doing something wrong?
Their website is kind of not so great to navigate but if you hunt occasionally they have some killer deals on bullets.

N140 8lbs

RL19 5lbs

PV has a one day sale on ginex small rifle primers 71 per 1000 must buy 5k.

Pretty good prices for 2023
Not with their limit of one and all the hazmat ship crap they will add onto it

I managed to get 10 lbs. I’m assuming (hoping) they won’t cancel it since they’re technically different products.

I don’t shoot as much as many here so I should be good through the year +.

This thread is awesome though. These are what make certain forums great. People being selfless and trying to help out others.

Also highly recommend signing up for shooting bot and getting telegram alerts.

Last edited:
cci small rifle at brownells

Reactions: Balor
Just make sure when you enter the discount code there are no spaces in front of the first character. Will say invalid otherwise (stupid whitespace)

Powder Valley has free (still have to pay Hazmat) with a 10 Dollar off 10off100 code for the next 2 days. If they'd only get some N570.........

H1000 #1s