• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

If you're truly desperate...

• Haha
Reactions: 912173
Anyone seeing 215m's in the wild much? I try to monitor things the best I can. It seems like, in the last 3 years, 215m's and H4895 have been the most difficult to find and still can't seem to scratch much up beyond GB. I did score 10lbs of H4895 about a year ago, but haven't see 215m's anywhere except GB and then this link

GM215Ms show up a lot less frequently than the others, but this year alone I've seen them a few times at various vendors. At the start of the year I got a couple boxes from Natchezss, and have seen them at Bruno's, Brownells and Midsouth at least once and not needed more. RL33 and H4895 have been MIA for over a year, from what I can tell.

Reactions: mjspeers
Just picked up 5k of 215M's from Target Sports USA. I don't think anyone knew they were in stock because they lasted a little while.

Reactions: JPaul

Reactions: JPaul
So Midsouth still has the H4350 and they have free hazmat on 99 bucks or more.

ARComp

Good deal on N165

N568

And use code: FH928 for free hazmat

Basic rule of thumb: if you see unconventional payment methods like this, it's a scam site
1695917920456.png

Absolutely not
Thanks. They popped up on a search I did and the site looks “good”. I searched the Hide and found a post yesterday about them still having a discontinued ammo load. It seemed thin. Glad I asked.

also a quick reverse image search of a few of their images, shows where the images were stolen from.
any 'gun shop' that appears in photos to have a retail establishment, but doesn't list physical address, phone number, hours etc

Not powder, brass, bullets, or primers. But reloading related.

If you feel like giving Larry some more of your money... Midway is running a sale on their plastic ammo boxes and reloading trays. I never seem to have enough so I ordered a handful more.

Might be just the ticket if you need to bump up your order a few more bucks to qualify for one of their promotions.

Mike

Reactions: mtrmn
N568
RL50

8lbs for my fellow magnum folks

For those of you who missed out on the ADG 300 WSM brass at Creedmoor Sports a couple weeks ago as I did, Scheels has some available. I ordered a couple boxes online and got a shipping confirmation. Free shipping today.

Reactions: Spicerack
I just called powder valley and their website shows a shipping charge $79 + $48 for Hazmat continental US for powder but then I call them to confirm the shipping they said the shipping will be $400 to the west coast. The girl stated that all powder or hazmat orders must be placed over the phone. Anyone else experience this? What is everyone else paying for shipping for powder orders?