• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

Ramshot TAC still showing in stock on the Hodgdon website, and on Graf's there's a good assortment of Berger 30 cal projectiles, as well as some other sizes. Also got some 30 cal 155 SMK's in stock.

Reactions: HolmesDefense

Reactions: TicTacTex

Poors can ignore...
Hopefully no one will buy them so they don’t keep going up in price

8lb jugs

1 pounders available, limit 2

Reactions: Edgecrusher

Just a little public service announcement:

When buying primers or powder from MidwayUSA, you MUST COMPLETE THE ORDER before stocks are emptied. In other words, DO NOT HESITATE when you find something you need. Add to cart, checkout immediately! Varget just showed up, I added 2 pounds, copied the URL to place here for you guys, returned to checkout (all in less than 10 seconds), but Larry said "cart empty, you were too slow checking out, doofus"

With Power Valley you don't have to worry about this because anything that goes into your cart will be placed on a 20-ish minute hold. If you don't checkout within that timeframe, then the items in your cart will revert back to available for someone else to claim.

Stay vigilant

Just a little public service announcement:

When buying primers or powder from MidwayUSA, you MUST COMPLETE THE ORDER before stocks are emptied. In other words, DO NOT HESITATE when you find something you need. Add to cart, checkout immediately! Varget just showed up, I added 2 pounds, copied the URL to place here for you guys, returned to checkout (all in less than 10 seconds), but Larry said "cart empty, you were too slow checking out, doofus"

With Power Valley you don't have to worry about this because anything that goes into your cart will be placed on a 20-ish minute hold. If you don't checkout within that timeframe, then the items in your cart will revert back to available for someone else to claim.

Stay vigilant
Brownells is the same, and they’ll actually oversell and cancel your order later. Ask me how I know.

Checkout as fast as you humanly can.

Reactions: DIBBS
Hodgdon 4350 at Hodgdon.

Reactions: Tx_Aggie
1lb of H4350 in stock, max 5. $40 hazmat and shipping charge for my 5lbs order.
(whoops, sorry for the double post.)

Reactions: Tx_Aggie