• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Powder Valley is getting hella powder in today! Link to US869

Took 6 weeks to get my 16 pounds of powder but I did get it. Grafs is awesome you just have to be patient due to the cray cray going on right now.

Reactions: HOOFER
I ran it in mine before, you need a long barrel. Shot the best group ever with it, but it only pushed my 300 bergers at 2650. Give it a try, its an option

I’m shooting a PGW Timberwolf. 26”. I kill animals with it at reasonable distances 😂😂 so I’m not chasing velocity anyway. I prefer the accuracy and barrel life.

I got a lot of 285 Hornady. Hope I can get a good load going hahah I have enough powder for the life of the barrel 😂😂

I’m shooting a PGW Timberwolf. 26”. I kill animals with it at reasonable distances 😂😂 so I’m not chasing velocity anyway. I prefer the accuracy and barrel life.

I got a lot of 285 Hornady. Hope I can get a good load going hahah I have enough powder for the life of the barrel 😂😂
Mine is an MPA 27” From 103-106 grains I stopped seeing velocity increases, guess i ran out of barrel.

Reactions: HOOFER
ordered 2000 85.5 bergers days ago and charged and posted to my card... they emailed today to tell me there was a “glitch” in inventory and i would be receiving none with no expected arrival of more.

don’t count your chickens neil they’re on your doorstep :/
I’m afraid of getting a similar email... took me 6 times to checkout on some powder I bought for a 26 Nosler...