• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prayer Request Thread

She has a mass in her head, behind her eye. It’s not cancer, they say, but is causing issues. The spinal tap is to relieve pressure and hopefully give her some relief. She’s 28 years old, a great mother and my baby. Please pray for her.
Modern medicine has come a long way. At about 83 my mom fell and hit her head. They did N MRI and discovered a tumor ight in the middle of the top of her head. They drilled a hole in her head and took it out. I dont think she was ever quite the same but when your in your 80's you dont bounce back like 28. She'll be fine.

Prayers for each one here who is patiently (or pess so) waiting on the Lord to return.

Our trials here are tough. Sometimes unimaginably.
And one day we leave this all behind.

A few answered prayers as we need to share that joy!

1: I am divorced with shared custody. At end of July, my 11 yr old daughter told her mom she wanted to live with me full time and see her mom every other weekend.
My daughter and I had never spoke of this idea, I had never told her I wished she was with me all the time, and she just knew that I would be on board and OK with it. She was right.
7 yrs of praying.
2: stuff had been rough at my work for some time, close to 4 yrs, particularly harsh for last 10 months or so. Recent, and sudden changes in leadership have made work not only tolerable, and actually fun and something I enjoy again.
3: where I live in Denver CO, I met a Christian and conservative gal, we dated for 13 months and I proposed in early August. She said yes!

God is awesome, no matter what we deal with here.
Keep your faith strong brothers and sisters!

Prayers for each one here who is patiently (or pess so) waiting on the Lord to return.

1: I am divorced with shared custody. At end of July, my 11 yr old daughter told her mom she wanted to live with me full time and see her mom every other weekend.
My daughter and I had never spoke of this idea, I had never told her I wished she was with me all the time, and she just knew that I would be on board and OK with it. She was right.
7 yrs of praying.
2: stuff had been rough at my work for some time, close to 4 yrs, particularly harsh for last 10 months or so. Recent, and sudden changes in leadership have made work not only tolerable, and actually fun and something I enjoy again.
3: where I live in Denver CO, I met a Christian and conservative gal, we dated for 13 months and I proposed in early August. She said yes!

Very cool.

7 yrs of praying.

You got a date set?

7 yrs of praying.

Thanks for sharing, good job.

This week an old friend (53? years) who had gotten pissed at me for his being a butt head, called and apologized. Made my heart joyful as true friends are perhaps the only thing of value we have here. Life hasnt been all that great but I've been blessed with several TRUE friends.

7 yrs of praying.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

My daughter went for the spinal tap but the Dr wasn’t able to successfully do it. So she is resting a few days regardless because the procedure hurts your back pretty good. They are discussing next steps. We appreciate your prayer.

My daughter went for the spinal tap but the Dr wasn’t able to successfully do it. So she is resting a few days regardless because the procedure hurts your back pretty good. They are discussing next steps. We appreciate your prayer.
🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

Reactions: powdahound76

Prayers.

They should be able to do it under fluoroscopy at just about any decent sized hospital.
Do you know if they did the over the table or side lying approach?

🙏

Sorry that this isn't a prayer request but I thought some might enjoy these songs. I grew up listening to these musical artists and this brings back a lot of memories. Enjoy...

Reactions: Lawless and Ichi
A close friend (closer than some siblings) reached out today asking for prayers.
His father in law has been declining the last couple months and took a fall last evening and went on hospice.
They think days.

He just asked for prayers for him to be pain free and be filled with peace, for his wife who has been pretty dependent on him, and for peace for his kids.

The FIL is firm believer in our Lord and Jesus, and still often a lot of grief losing someone we love.

Thanks

A close friend (closer than some siblings) reached out today asking for prayers.
His father in law has been declining the last couple months and took a fall last evening and went on hospice.
They think days.

He just asked for prayers for him to be pain free and be filled with peace, for his wife who has been pretty dependent on him, and for peace for his kids.

The FIL is firm believer in our Lord and Jesus, and still often a lot of grief losing someone we love.

Thanks
Prayers sent E !

They think days.

Thanks
🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

They think days.

Thanks
Prayers sent.

The man I asked yall to pray for him and his family went home to Jesus last night.

My friend gave an update, then just a few minutes later, texted to let me know he had passed.
Said he was clearly at peace and very comfortable.

Thank you all for praying for my friends.