• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prayer Request Thread

Update:

My daughter still really doesn’t have any real answers about the mass in her head. She has another appointment with the eye dr. This week and another appt with neurologist in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: JR_77 and BLEE
Anyone heard from the OP that started this thread? I looked back and he had surgery scheduled for 8/25.
I just checked his profile, last post was 29 August.

Sending prayers that he's well and returns, if not he's got to buy the first beer on the other side.

@BullGear

1697481359293.png

Got my son through his job crisis. Had to defend his unemployment this AM. Otherwise, he has a better paying job learning to be a CNC machinist (a useful trade over flying a computer console). We'll call that a win.

I feel like shit though as I didn't feel I presented his case very well (for some reason Texas has all these hearings on unemployment-hopefully he doesn't have to pay back the 3 weeks unemployment he got).

And yes keeping @BullGear on the list. My surgery is coming in Dec/Jan

Got my son through his job crisis. Had to defend his unemployment this AM. Otherwise, he has a better paying job learning to be a CNC machinist (a useful trade over flying a computer console). We'll call that a win.

I feel like shit though as I didn't feel I presented his case very well (for some reason Texas has all these hearings on unemployment-hopefully he doesn't have to pay back the 3 weeks unemployment he got).

And yes keeping @BullGear on the list. My surgery is coming in Dec/Jan
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

We had a service for Morgan today. There was a very different amount of people. From good church people to spun out tweakers. They all came together for family and friends! I thank the snipershide family for their support and prayers. GOD BLESS YOU ALL! Scott.

A long time member of the Hide, a good friend, an all around awesome guy, and a guy I love shootin with, whether rifles or the bull, is having a tough time battling colon cancer.

Pretty sick right now and in the hospital.

Gonna respect his wish for privacy and God sure knows who he is. I talked to Him a bunch about my friend.

A long time member of the Hide, a good friend, an all around awesome guy, and a guy I love shootin with, whether rifles or the bull, is having a tough time battling colon cancer.

Gonna respect his wish for privacy and God sure knows who he is. I talked to Him a bunch about my friend.
Man, that's tough. Prayers.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

We know, and we know he knows.

God bless his hairy, softie, compassionate ass.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Wife on admin leave. Quitting her job if she isn't fired. She's broken at this point.
I need strength and wisdom, my father has bowed out of family affairs--my sage/advisor is now gone. My brothers and wife look to me for help. My mother commanded me to take care of the family, no matter the cost.
We have a forum member with family in Maine witness to the shooting. They need healing and protection.
Bullgear for a safe return.

All those others in this tread spoken and unspoken.

Wife on admin leave. Quitting her job if she isn't fired. She's broken at this point.
I need strength and wisdom, my father has bowed out of family affairs--my sage/advisor is now gone. My brothers and wife look to me for help. My mother commanded me to take care of the family, no matter the cost.
We have a forum member with family in Maine witness to the shooting. They need healing and protection.
Bullgear for a safe return.

All those others in this tread spoken and unspoken.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: JR_77

I know that individual, and confer, a top rate and long time member. A fellow Colorado lad, I believe.

Prayers his way.

I'm asking for more prayers for my ex(Schana), her mom(Renee) fell out of bed today and has a fracture in her neck. She is 83. Renee still has use of her fingers and toes. She has dementia too. Thank you all! Scott.

I'm asking for more prayers for my ex(Schana), her mom(Renee) fell out of bed today and has a fracture in her neck. She is 83. Renee still has use of her fingers and toes. She has dementia too. Thank you all! Scott.
Prayers for Renee, Schana, you, and your family. Prayers for all of us that need comfort, guidance, and healing.

That is awesome Scott. Wonderful news.

Make sure they get a home PT/OT consult to help remove fall risks.
Lotta old people trip over cords and area rugs and fall.

Reactions: Snipe260 and JR_77
I dont know if anyone knows.

Hoping someone would have his private contact info and be in comms with him.

For some reason the Bull has been on my mind the last few days. He always brought a positive note here.

I wonder if @Rob01 or @MarinePMI could or would track his I P or something and send mention we knew he was having a problem and prayers were sent.

Reactions: Snipe260 and BLEE