• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prayer Request Thread

My mom's husband needs help. He is 86. 2 months ago he fell and fractured 2 vertebrae. In rehab he fell out of bed and broke his hip. He then gets a respiratory infection and a urinary tract infection. He has stopped eating. He doesn't want a feeding tube. His name is John Chapman. Thank you all.
Prayers up for John Chapman and your family 🙏🙏🙏

My daughter has confided in my wife that she and her fiancée are not happy. She says “she is not sure what will happen” which I know means she is actually pretty sure.

It is a complicated tale but the short is that he isn’t my grandson’s biological father but has been his dad since he was very small, he’s 4.5yo now.

I am worried that since she has spoken to her mother that this means it is, for all intents, over. I am so worried about what this would do to Liam.

Not sure what if anything I can do here but I know prayer works.

I appreciate you folks.

My daughter has confided in my wife that she and her fiancée are not happy. She says “she is not sure what will happen” which I know means she is actually pretty sure.

It is a complicated tale but the short is that he isn’t my grandson’s biological father but has been his dad since he was very small, he’s 4.5yo now.

I am worried that since she has spoken to her mother that this means it is, for all intents, over. I am so worried about what this would do to Liam.

I appreciate you folks.
So sorry to hear this. Life can be so difficult these days. All we can do is pray and keep those we love close. And love on them.

I appreciate you folks.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏