• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prayer Request Thread

My mom's husband needs help. He is 86. 2 months ago he fell and fractured 2 vertebrae. In rehab he fell out of bed and broke his hip. He then gets a respiratory infection and a urinary tract infection. He has stopped eating. He doesn't want a feeding tube. His name is John Chapman. Thank you all.
Prayers up for John Chapman and your family 🙏🙏🙏

My daughter has confided in my wife that she and her fiancée are not happy. She says “she is not sure what will happen” which I know means she is actually pretty sure.

It is a complicated tale but the short is that he isn’t my grandson’s biological father but has been his dad since he was very small, he’s 4.5yo now.

I am worried that since she has spoken to her mother that this means it is, for all intents, over. I am so worried about what this would do to Liam.

Not sure what if anything I can do here but I know prayer works.

I appreciate you folks.

My daughter has confided in my wife that she and her fiancée are not happy. She says “she is not sure what will happen” which I know means she is actually pretty sure.

It is a complicated tale but the short is that he isn’t my grandson’s biological father but has been his dad since he was very small, he’s 4.5yo now.

I am worried that since she has spoken to her mother that this means it is, for all intents, over. I am so worried about what this would do to Liam.

I appreciate you folks.
So sorry to hear this. Life can be so difficult these days. All we can do is pray and keep those we love close. And love on them.

I appreciate you folks.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: Lawless
My daughter told my wife this afternoon that they are in agreement that the relationship is done.

They drove separately to the Tball game this morning. The tension was palpable.

Liam is with us tonight. We are sitting by the fire outside after a trip to Sweet Frog for frozen yogurt. Marshmallows and hotdogs make us all smile. I am trying to somehow make this less hurtful…even though I know I really can’t. Maybe this is best, we really don’t ever know do we?

Liam and I were walking to get the tractor a bit ago and he was telling me how “daddy put out a fire” I just nodded and smiled but it felt like I was stabbed.

How will this go? I haven’t a clue. I will be his grandfather and love him. That is all I can do.

I'd like to put in a request. My son, 35, is suffering from severe anxiety. Lots of neck and shoulder pain from the stress. Anxiety and depression meds are a no go due to past issues. He gets to the point of being nonfunctional and it greatly affects his family life and career. Thank you all.

I'd like to put in a request. My son, 35, is suffering from severe anxiety. Lots of neck and shoulder pain from the stress. Anxiety and depression meds are a no go due to past issues. He gets to the point of being nonfunctional and it greatly affects his family life and career. Thank you all.
Has your son tried therapy and life style changes? Different job? Different location? Is his family supportive? My nephew gets so bad he freezes. It makes him sick too. He thinks everyone is picking on him. Diet and exercise play a big role in life. Good luck!

Has your son tried therapy and life style changes? Different job? Different location? Is his family supportive? My nephew gets so bad he freezes. It makes him sick too. He thinks everyone is picking on him. Diet and exercise play a big role in life. Good luck!
Yes to all questions. Been dealing with this for years but it's much worse in the last few months. Paranoid thoughts of what others think of him, zero self confidence, he knows it's all in his head but can't tame his racing thoughts. Has a good job, wonderful wife, 2 beautiful younguns. Your nephew sounds similar. I could tell much more but I've already revealed more than I intended. Thank you for the prayers (all o' y'all) and efforts to help.

God, please help this young man to realize that he can lean on You in times of trouble. The story of the footprints in the sand is so true. We must remember that the times it felt like we were walking alone and there is only one set of footprints is because God was carrying us.

Yes to all questions. Been dealing with this for years but it's much worse in the last few months. Paranoid thoughts of what others think of him, zero self confidence, he knows it's all in his head but can't tame his racing thoughts. Has a good job, wonderful wife, 2 beautiful younguns. Your nephew sounds similar. I could tell much more but I've already revealed more than I intended. Thank you for the prayers (all o' y'all) and efforts to help.
Prayers lifted for relief and guidance.

Answered prayer !

My daughter and Dru are are going to stick it out. They are going to simplify their life and cut out some things that seem to have been interfering with their relationship. They stayed up to the wee morning talking last night and realized if it were easy, it wouldn’t be worth it.

Thank you all so much for praying and please don’t stop.