• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prayer Request Thread

Well doctor said he wanted an MRI and some type of facet nerve study since it's been 10 years since I had the last one. I told him that's gonna have to be done PDQ or not at all. He sent me a script for Tramadol. So far that opioid isn't touching the pain.

We'll see what tomorrow brings. Maybe a few doses and I'll feel better.

This is an awesome idea fella. Anyway I’m not the kind to ask for help but please say a word or two for me in your prayers. The power of prayer is awesome. I’m currently on day 1 of what I’m afraid is going to be a long hard road to sobriety.

How are you doing? Just thought I'd check on ya. You've been in my prayers since you posted this. May God continue to Bless you through this difficult time. PM me if you just need to talk.

Well doctor said he wanted an MRI and some type of facet nerve study since it's been 10 years since I had the last one. I told him that's gonna have to be done PDQ or not at all. He sent me a script for Tramadol. So far that opioid isn't touching the pain.

We'll see what tomorrow brings. Maybe a few doses and I'll feel better.
Been gone for a while but back and praying for everybody. While it can work on nerve pain, be careful with Tramadol it is an opioid and can have some serious side effects from simple itching and stopping you up, to effects on kidneys and liver all the way to seizures, and addiction. The sooner he finds out what the actual cause is the better, and hopefully the sooner your doc can keep his pills. I will be praying for the cause to be revealed, a method of remedying it devised, and for skill, wisdom, and empathy to be present in all personnel involved in getting you healed and for the Holy Spirit to be present in all of this and to have you recover completely without the need to perpetually be on meds, in Jesus name. Amen!

Not a prayer request, just a little something for those to think about.

z2.jpg

This past year has cost us my Brother, several of our Church Congregation, and several of our VFW membership; all to Covid.

Comparing our small, very rural location, we're doing far better than the bigger towns, like Tucson and Sierra Vista. Altogether we're probably talking about 10-15 of our own. My count probably isn't all that reliable, but I've lost more friends than I have fingers on my right hand. Celia and I get our first shots tomorrow.

We're already praying for them; all I ask is that you folks could join us in that occasionally.

Greg

Reactions: HiDesertELR
Update. So things are...well could be better. Wife has placenta previa, marginal cord growth, and now was diagnosed with gestational diabetes. The babies do look really healthy though, so that’s the glimmer of hope in all the other crap.

I was able to find out both sexes, which is yet to be made public until our reveal.

I’m very worried to say the least as this looks like it’s going to be a rollercoaster ride from hell until they, more then likely, induce at the 37th week. Doctor is already saying it’s going to be a cesarean section birth. I’m on pins and needles here, and won’t be surprised if she gets put on bed rest at some point.
Quoting this here for @ajv35XX from his Twins thread in case some haven't seen it.

I could certainly use some...never knew this thread existed. I just posted a request in the Bear Pit...here's the thread...

Last edited:
I could certainly use some...never knew this thread existed. I just posted a request in the Bear Pit...here's the thread...

What is your and your SO's first names? Helps for prayers.

Prayers requested for me. I'm going to have a heart cath next Wednesday. Hopefully they find nothing because this is part of the evaluation to be placed on the kidney transplant list. I don't suspect any isses, but you never know. Keep me in your prayers.

Thanks!

Prayers requested for me. I'm going to have a heart cath next Wednesday. Hopefully they find nothing because this is part of the evaluation to be placed on the kidney transplant list. I don't suspect any isses, but you never know. Keep me in your prayers.

Thanks!

You can count on that !!...If you make the list will you have to wait long...or do they even tell you stuff like that ?

Reactions: Sgt47
You can count on that !!...If you make the list will you have to wait long...or do they even tell you stuff like that ?

Believe it or not, a person with O type blood has the longest wait time. 5 to 7 years is not out of reason. However, I'm requesting a pancreas and kidney transplant. That wait time is anywhere from1 day to 3 years. So, the odds are in my favor for a quick transplant.

Thank you!

Believe it or not, a person with O type blood has the longest wait time. 5 to 7 years is not out of reason. However, I'm requesting a pancreas and kidney transplant. That wait time is anywhere from1 day to 3 years. So, the odds are in my favor for a quick transplant.

Thank you!

Wow....well you're in God's hands come what may...and you'll certainly be in my prayers 👍

Reactions: Sgt47

Thanks!
Prayers sent. 🙏

A friend of mine is having a rough time. Things in his life werent good, so he tried to end it by shooting himself in the head. Missed the terminal parts, but took out the back of both eyes. Was in icu for many days, they had him doped up, several surgeries etc. Now he is going through rehab to learn how to live with total blindness. Just the emotional strain on him and his wife is huge. Him understanding what he has done is huge. I dont like suicide, but understand that he was in a bad place. Pray for him and his wife. They have a long row to hoe.

A friend of mine is having a rough time. Things in his life werent good, so he tried to end it by shooting himself in the head. Missed the terminal parts, but took out the back of both eyes. Was in icu for many days, they had him doped up, several surgeries etc. Now he is going through rehab to learn how to live with total blindness. Just the emotional strain on him and his wife is huge. Him understanding what he has done is huge. I dont like suicide, but understand that he was in a bad place. Pray for him and his wife. They have a long row to hoe.

Geez...some of the greatest conversions happen from the lowest of places...I hope and pray he ends up in the arms of the Lord !

Last edited:

Thanks!
Stay positive brother. My mom is a living miracle, also a double organ transplant recipient. Pm me if you want to know the journey she went through.

A prayer request for my good buddy Austin and his family....his youngest passed away over Fathers Day weekend. She was 20 months old. He and his wife have two other children, and one on the way.

They have a strong faith, though this has hit them pretty hard. They’re good folks, I’d do anything for them.

We miss you, little angel.

Much appreciated.

A prayer request for my good buddy Austin and his family....his youngest passed away over Fathers Day weekend. She was 20 months old. He and his wife have two other children, and one on the way.

They have a strong faith, though this has hit them pretty hard. They’re good folks, I’d do anything for them.

Much appreciated.

Done...losing a child is rough...I lost my one and only daughter years ago...Chantelle was younger and I still feel the pain...may the Lord bring them peace...🙏🙏🙏

Much appreciated.

So sorry to hear this. prayers for the family and God Bless that little angel.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Prayers for my buddy's family. Seems like he and his wife were traveling with their sons following in another car behind them. Reports are that a red sedan tried to pass my buddy, but clipped his car sending him out of control into oncoming traffic. He hit a Suburban head on causing a gas tank explosion. The driver and passenger of the Suburban are screw up with burns and other injuries. My friend and his wife burned to death.

Their 2 sons watched all of this transpire directly in front of them. The youngest being 19 was celebrating his birthday. Some believe they were heading to get a bite to celebrate the boy's birthday.

I can't imagine the damage this has done for the young man. He will never be able to celebrate his birthday without being reminded that he watched his parents burn to death.

Please say a pray for this family. They are good people.

That is heart breaking. Thoughts and prayers to the those suffering.

And thank you for the kind words.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Just a heads up.

The GGWG for that situation.

Yikes...just saw this...been traveling for two days back from Wyoming...this is horrible =/

They're in my prayers !

Prayers for my buddy's family. Seems like he and his wife were traveling with their sons following in another car behind them. Reports are that a red sedan tried to pass my buddy, but clipped his car sending him out of control into oncoming traffic. He hit a Suburban head on causing a gas tank explosion. The driver and passenger of the Suburban are screw up with burns and other injuries. My friend and his wife burned to death.

Their 2 sons watched all of this transpire directly in front of them. The youngest being 19 was celebrating his birthday. Some believe they were heading to get a bite to celebrate the boy's birthday.

I can't imagine the damage this has done for the young man. He will never be able to celebrate his birthday without being reminded that he watched his parents burn to death.

Please say a pray for this family. They are good people.
Done

I'd have a lot of things to ask for regarding prayer. However, the chief among them is that we would see a great revival in this country that instead of looking to politicians to solve the nation's ills that we seek the hand of Almighty God in our lives and we bow our hearts and minds to His glorious Son. We've done it before and we can do it again.

0dbd1092315d8bcb868b86ccc717fd86.jpg

I dont post much under my own name. Most posts are under the Company I work for. Could use some prayer. Diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer stage 3. My faith in the Lord is strong. Unknown if they can shrink the tumor enoght to perform a complicated surgery. Prayers for my family as I'm much more concerned for them!
Ive been given a gift as Ive had a chance to see what's really important which is my family friends and my faith.
Thanks
Dave

I dont post much under my own name. Most posts are under the Company I work for. Could use some prayer. Diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer stage 3. My faith in the Lord is strong. Unknown if they can shrink the tumor enoght to perform a complicated surgery. Prayers for my family as I'm much more concerned for them!
Ive been given a gift as Ive had a chance to see what's really important which is my family friends and my faith.
Thanks
Dave

May the Lord God lay His hand on you and heal this cancer that is in your body. May He touch you and your family to give you the strength needed. May the Lord touch those who are ministering over you, the doctors, the nurses and staff. May you come from this stronger in your faith and that you can be a used as a sign that all is possible through Jesus our Lord.

May God Bless you and I truly hope that we here at the Hide can give you the added strength through prayer and good tidings in the end.

my brother had a stroke and is in ICU, days after getting the vaccine (doesn't listen to me).
looks like he will survive but we don't know the extent of the damage yet.
if you don't mind, prayers would be appreciated.

I'm doing this without his permission...but lets add LBC's brother for prayers, in the hospital with a stroke 3 days after receiving the vaccine...

May God bring him through this. LBC, other than prayer, is there anything I can do to help the family.

May God Bless him and the doctors, nurses and staff. May God look after the family in these times.

In Heavenly mercy, I pray for you.

May the Lord God lay His hand on you and heal this cancer that is in your body. May He touch you and your family to give you the strength needed. May the Lord touch those who are ministering over you, the doctors, the nurses and staff. May you come from this stronger in your faith and that you can be a used as a sign that all is possible through Jesus our Lord.

May God Bless you and I truly hope that we here at the Hide can give you the added strength through prayer and good tidings in the end.
Literally, almost verbatim, prayed the same thing for @DEMODAVE... Then scrolled and saw your post.

Getting dusty in here ;)

Love this thread fellas', there's some strong brothers in Christ here. I'm praying for all y'all. Continually. Especially you @BullGear

Post Edit: Still waiting on test results, but feeling much better. Thanks for the prayers guys.

Thanks
Dave
My dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and for several months we thought he had only months to live. He was losing weight every day, and then when they were doing a follow up mri, the cancer was gone, nothing was seen by the lab tech. He went back to a normal life. Prayers for you.