• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prayer Request Thread

Prayer request for my wife's uncle. His wife just found him unresponsive with his eyes rolled back. She performed CPR and got him back. Paramedics took him to the hospital and they left with lights and sirens.

No idea what wrong with him. His name is Jerry Kalhoun.

Prayer request for my wife's uncle. His wife just found him unresponsive with his eyes rolled back. She performed CPR and got him back. Paramedics took him to the hospital and they left with lights and sirens.

Prayers sent. To Jerry and his family and you and yours. 🙏

Hope everything turns out well.

Have 2 doctors arguing about the need for a pacemaker. The family is sitting in the hospital waiting for these 2 to come to terms. I told them don't let them pass the buck to the family. Bring in an outside doc, one that doesn't know neither of the other 2 doctors. I offer my doctor, he's the head of Cardiology at a very well known hospital. Since they are in Ohio and my doc is in Maryland, my doc will always do what's best for the patient.

Keep the prayers coming. Thanks!

Have 2 doctors arguing about the need for a pacemaker. The family is sitting in the hospital waiting for these 2 to come to terms. I told them don't let them pass the buck to the family. Bring in an outside doc, one that doesn't know neither of the other 2 doctors. I offer my doctor, he's the head of Cardiology at a very well known hospital. Since they are in Ohio and my doc is in Maryland, my doc will always do what's best for the patient.

Keep the prayers coming. Thanks!

Assuming he's at Cleveland main?

By the President of the United States

A Proclamation

The year that is drawing toward its close has been filled with the blessings of fruitful fields and healthful skies. To these bounties, which are so constantly enjoyed that we are prone to forget the source from which they come, others have been added, which are of so extraordinary a nature that they cannot fail to penetrate and even soften the heart which is habitually insensible to the ever-watchful providence of Almighty God.

In the midst of a civil war of unequaled magnitude and severity, which has sometimes seemed to foreign states to invite and provoke their aggressions, peace has been preserved with all nations, order has been maintained, the laws have been respected and obeyed, and harmony has prevailed everywhere, except in the theater of military conflict; while that theater has been greatly contracted by the advancing armies and navies of the Union.

Needful diversions of wealth and of strength from the fields of peaceful industry to the national defense have not arrested the plow, the shuttle, or the ship; the ax has enlarged the borders of our settlements, and the mines, as well of iron and coal as of the precious metals, have yielded even more abundantly than heretofore.

Population has steadily increased, notwithstanding the waste that has been made in the camp, the siege, and the battlefield, and the country, rejoicing in the consciousness of augmented strength and vigor, is permitted to expect continuance of years with large increase of freedom.

No human counsel hath devised, nor hath any mortal hand worked out these great things. They are the gracious gifts of the Most High God, who while dealing with us in anger for our sins, hath nevertheless remembered mercy.

It has seemed to me fit and proper that they should be solemnly, reverently, and gratefully acknowledged as with one heart and one voice by the whole American people. I do, therefore, invite my fellow-citizens in every part of the United States, and also those who are at sea and those who are sojourning in foreign lands, to set apart and observe the last Thursday of November next as a Day of Thanksgiving and Praise to our beneficent Father who dwelleth in the heavens.

And I recommend to them that, while offering up the ascriptions justly due to Him for such singular deliverances and blessings, they do also, with humble penitence for our national perverseness and disobedience, commend to His tender care all those who have become widows, orphans, mourners, or sufferers in the lamentable civil strife in which we are unavoidably engaged, and fervently implore the interposition of the Almighty hand to heal the wounds of the nation, and to restore it, as soon as may be consistent with the Divine purposes, to the full enjoyment of peace, harmony, tranquility, and union.

In testimony whereof, I have hereunto set my hand and caused the seal of the United Stated States to be affixed.

Done at the city of Washington, this third day of October, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, and of the Independence of the United States the eighty-eighth.

Abraham Lincoln

Prayers sent to all you good people from across this nation. We may never meet but we come together here. Hope all y'all's family gets better and does well. Praise and give thanks to the man above ☝️. He is why we make it every day. All the stuff going on . The bad times. Political divide. That all goes away when a family member is sick or hurt. I'm not a go to church every Sunday man but I know who my maker is and I know he stands above all men. Give GOD the praise he deserves for you taking a breath every morning. Sorry for the long message. Just felt compelled to write it. Like I said I don't live at the foot of the cross. I don't pretend too, take care good folks.

Last edited:
Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
Luke 2:14,15

If only we can give God the glory. So we can have peace and good will on the earth. Amen

Yall say a quick prayer for Bo and his family if you would.

Tough being in the hospital over Christmas, let alone having been there 6 months.
Part of his family is home, dad is with him
in CO.

He and his family are in my prayers on a daily basis if not more. I can't imagine.

Reactions: Longshot231
I'll request some for a co worker of mine. Really good dude, great sense of humor, nice guy, back you up when you need him etc.

His young daughter just passed away unexpectedly yesterday. Early 20s. Has had health issues but all was thought to be well recently and this came out of nowhere. I'm sure he and his family are devastated.

😔

Also forgot to mention that his nuts were swollen. Tennis ball size.

Mom took him in because pain was level 10. Coming from a guy that gets cluster headaches as bad as migraines, ruptured and bulging disc's in L region of his back. Can't have mri's anymore cause they implanted a nevro senza spinal cord stimulator in his lower back.

This might be my first post here, not sure, been lurking awhile. My Dad went in this morning to have biopsies for prostrate cancer, career fireman, 45 years on one of the busiest heavy rescue companies in the US. Any and all prayers appreciated, and prayers out for all mentioned previously. Im a firefighter as well (Wildland), and hate to see so many of the old guard diagnosed with these types of cancers from their careers, especially a man that helped form me right.

Mom took him in because pain was level 10. Coming from a guy that gets cluster headaches as bad as migraines, ruptured and bulging disc's in L region of his back. Can't have mri's anymore cause they implanted a nevro senza spinal cord stimulator in his lower back.
Dang... prayers inbound.

Side note - cluster headaches are nicknamed suicide headaches for a good reason.

Reactions: Longshot231
Prayer request for my dad Earl. Had a prostate biopsy done (elevated numbers). Infection set in even on the antibiotics they gave as part of the procedure. Put on stronger antibiotics. Didn't work. Now in Memorial Herman hospital on iv antibiotics for the next 2 or 3 days.

Update.
Yesterday morning white blood cell count was 10k and decreasing. Home as of last night. Iv antibiotics for the next 2 weeks through a midline iv.

The best news is no prostate cancer.

Thanks for the prayers.

Need some prayers sent to a close family friend/adoptive brother.

Had a stroke Wednesday at age 42. Is recovering, but as you know strokes are fairly debilitating to say the least. Has 4 young kids/wife for which he provides. As a bonus had the Kung-Flu so is stuck in isolation at the Hospital.

Personal Update: Covid bit me pretty good. I'm about 60% at this time. Very weak and need a wheelchair to get around. Personal Doc believes it will be 2-3 months before I'm back to normal. I am very surprised this thing has kicked butt. Blood pressure goes from the 200's and then sometime down into double digits. I'm sitting here with a BP of 98/64. Earlier it was 190/87. Cardiologist appointment is scheduled for next week.

Was in the hospital for a day and that was a complete joke. Observation and then dialysis. Nothing more.

Hopefully, the worst is behind me.

Prayers for AKmike done.

My own prayer for today.

Thank you Lord for your love and mercy. Thank you for your promise of our future with you.
Thank you for the many many blessings each day in my life.
Give me strength to live as you would have me.
Let your love shine through me.
Keep me humble and kind in spirit.
Bless and watch over those who work so hard to serve others, especially those in the face of evil.
May each day bring you more glory.
In Jesus name
Amen

Please pray for my dad. He's 79y/o and had a basal ganglia stroke on Saturday, 8 Jan. He's in rehab, now, relearning how to walk, use his left arm and recover other from other issues related to the stroke. Now, he has COVID and pneumonia, despite being vaxed. Thanks for the prayers.

Asking for prayers for a coworker Jeff who was 1 year or so from retirement. Active member in his church and otherwise healthy, had to have emergency brain surgery to remove a tumor. Details are extremely limited but we do know that surgery went well.
Thanks!

Not to be redundant but my family member as well as myself could use some continued prayers if you don’t mind.
Pray hard, pray often buddy... they're not redundant ;)

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Please pray for my dad. He's 79y/o and had a basal ganglia stroke on Saturday, 8 Jan. He's in rehab, now, relearning how to walk, use his left arm and recover other from other issues related to the stroke. Now, he has COVID and pneumonia, despite being vaxed. Thanks for the prayers.
Dad's scheduled for a PEG, tomorrow, since he either can't, or won't eat enough to thrive. Thanks all for the prayers.