• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prayers for members child

Re: Prayers for members child

Prayers bro, wishing the best for the little guy and the family.

Guys

Keep the prayers coming! The support of this thread means a lot RangerWalker71. Prayers sent for Joey and the Walker family.

Prayers going out to you and your family from me and mine. God bless y'all and give you the strength to endure this.

Prayers sent.

Prayers sent for Joseph's recovery, and you/your family's strength.

If someone has a link/contact to a meal train an out of stater can help with please let me know.

Will continue to keep Joseph and the family in prayers.

Hey Steve, thanks for posting the good news. Glad to hear he is still staying strong and fighting it out. Will keep him in the prayers. Hope you and the rest of the family are doing alright

Dear Lord, please place your healing hands upon this child, he and his family need your comfort and strength in this tough time in their lives...amen.

I know God is hearing all the prayers for him and there is great power when many are gathered. May all these prayers be with you.

Keep em' coming...

Prayers sent from my family to yours. May he live a long and prosperous life.
I thank God my four boys are safe and healthy.
God speed

I pray for strength to Joseph and your whole family and for wisdom to all who care for him that can only come from the father!

Steve,

You are surrounded by a great cloud of praying witnesses - and we just joined that cloud to uphold you and your child in prayer.

Prayers from our family to you. May God bless you all with full recovery and continued good health

May Joseph be healed and God be glorified.
Peace to you brother, and the strength of the Spirit sustain you and your family.

Tim S

Your Prayers are most welcome and I thank you. Tonight we are back at home. Joseph is sleeping in his bed. His counts(marker for immunity) are still very low. We will be on lock down until they return to safe levels. I cannot speak the words of thanks to our god or my brothers on the Hide. We have fought this battle for almost 3 years. The last 8-12 months have been very uneventful. This was not a expected trip. Hopefully the last hospital overnighter.
Joesph is a true warrior, from a long line of them. I have learned more about life from him and his fellow fighters, then I ever did in my years in the service. This evil fend Cancer Will not take this child. I Say a prayer of thanks for his healing tonight and for all my brothers that stepped up.

Sleep well my son. I leave you all with a favorite passage of mine.

Ephesians 6:10-18
The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people

God Bless Joseph, my brothers in Christ, the children battling this demon, and their family's.

Steve, my heart became very heavy when I learned of your son's illness and the battle he's had. Sounds like you're doing a very good job at keeping his moral up. My family will be thinking about and praying for your son and your family. We hope that he makes a full recovery and can live a happy, healthy life from here on out. If you need anything let us know. Take care.

RW, my heart goes out to you and your family, especially your son. All of you will be in my thoughts and prayers! God bless!

prayers up as well.. just a thought guys, could we get some things togather like a rifle scope range finder ect and hold a member auction with money going to the family? did this on a smith and wesson site im on was a huge hit.... just thinking out loud...

Prayers sent,

Good to see you are keeping a positive attitude considering the situation. You and your family a role model for us all.

Strongest prayers, strengths and happiness to you and yours as you walk this difficult path brother. God Bless you all and prayers sent.

Will also be praying everyday for your family!

ah crap is there anything else we can do to help out?just saying cause prayers dont get the bills payed.please pm me with details on where to send some cash to.prayers to the child and family that all is well.

My Brothers, Again you and our Father continue to amaze me. Thanks for all the prayers and offers. Please fell free to donate to Cure search and St. Jude's in Joseph's Name. Our Lord has blessed my family. There are so many who are far worse off then us. I am grateful for your prayers. I am honored to be a member of this family, and a christian brother of yours. Please continue to pray for mine and all the children at St. Jude.
Thanks
God Bless Joseph.

Prayers will be sent. If you see those bears being sold at christmas at Kay, JB Robinson, Jared or rogers jewelers, 100 percent of the proceeds go to ST Judes. They are the best hospital in the world.......

Reading this is making me relive what my brother went through with his son. When I posted his story on here I learned what type of people are members here. Most of you (us
grin.gif
) can be crude uncivilized heathens until it comes to kids needing help. I'll do what I can to help, I know most of you will. I'll send prayers up for this little warrior and his family.
Damn, I think I've got something in my eyes.....

Man.... Poor child. no one needs to get cancer..... I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy... Prayers sent.

I lost both my parents to cancer and i understand what the family is going through. I will pray tonight for you and your child.

Bless you and your family, especially your child. God speed and prayers for a quick recovery.

By the way, is there a fund for donations?

I don't know what to say Steve other than I'm so sorry to hear about this and I am sending the most positive thoughts your way for your child and your whole family.

Keep the faith brother.

With Christian care and love our prayers for your family.
May the lord be with you.