• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prayers needed.

Bender
Me and mine will be praying for you daily. I got a lot of kin who pray a lot and they will too.
You need anything at all, me and the boys are just a couple hours south and can come help ya out. Let me know and I will round em up.
Take care of the Mrs too.

God has immeasurable love and will bless you beyond your imagination if you only let him.
May His kindness comfort you.

Hey family. It’s been a crazy couple of months and figured it was time to share.

In October we found out that my son Sean has a tumor on his femoral nerve in his right leg. We didn’t have a lot of answers then and although we don’t have many more now.

The doctors believe that it’s benign as most sheath tumors are, it’s location is causing severe muscle atrophy of his right leg and the damage is getting worse. The tumor runs up the nerve sheath to his spine. We have a lumbar puncture test scheduled for Today to see if he has any infections or cancerous evidence, We also have a specialized MRI on the 17th so they can get a better image of the size and location of the tumor to prepare for surgery.

We have a team of doctors that are involved in his treatment as his case is not typical as far as sheath tumors are concerned. We have a Nero surgeon willing to do the delicate operation but don’t have an official date yet.

In addition to the up coming medical treatments for Sean, My wife found out She will have to have a hysterectomy on the 20th to stop the fibroids from andenomiosis (spelling?) growing.

We could use some added prayers as we face our current challenges.

Thanks brothers. (And sisters?)

Brent C.
We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

Reactions: Bender
Prayers for Sean.
KidPrayers.jpg

Thinking of you Bender and really hoping all goes well for your son, I really do. I also hope your family can find some peace through it all, because WHEN he gets better, it'll have been wasted time worrying. Try and have a good Christmas and New Years, and know we got your back. You know how we come together for each other in times of crisis.

Hang in there brother, this shit's come a long way and I'm sure they'll have him squared away in no time and you two will be laughing about it later on.

As someone who has been and is still going through a similar situation with a loved one,i feel for you and your family.
This are the times we have to gather our thoughts and concentrate on what matters the most in our lives.

Keep the Faith,he is always there when you need him.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers

Thank you guys, it truly means a lot to me. Just to update you his spinal tap went well yesterday we will get results this week as to the nature of the tumor. We have a great medical team already working on it and for that I know I am already blessed. I just hope we can get in front of this before it becomes permanent or worse. He is scheduled for surgery later in the month.

He is 13 and ran cross country racing earlier in the school year already. He definitely was not the fastest as he has an obvious limp, but he has the biggest heart and motivation to better himself.

My neighbor boy has a tumor that sounds alot like this. Benign, growing around the base of his spine. He has been such an inspiration to me these last few weeks, most of the time in good cheer, our hunting deer etc. with a positive attitude. Sounds like your son is of the same mindset. God bless you all.

Sorry to hear Brother!
Prayers sent for Sean,and your family.
I will light a candle weekly,as well as pray daily for y'all!

Thank you guys, it truly means a lot to me. Just to update you his spinal tap went well yesterday we will get results this week as to the nature of the tumor. We have a great medical team already working on it and for that I know I am already blessed. I just hope we can get in front of this before it becomes permanent or worse. He is scheduled for surgery later in the month.

He is 13 and ran cross country racing earlier in the school year already. He definitely was not the fastest as he has an obvious limp, but he has the biggest heart and motivation to better himself.

Wars have been won by guys just like this - Audie Murphy. Sounds like God has blessed you with a great family. My Mother would say "read your Bible, the answers are in there." God bless you all.

Prayers for you and your family. God has a plan. We may not always understand, but he is with you.

Sorry to hear about your family's current situation. My family's thoughts are with you and yours.

I know how hard it can be when shit starts to happen, and it doubly sucks when it happens to family. Please keep us up to date and know we are there for you.

Just talked to Aunt Susie.

Now Bender and family have an entire order of nuns praying for them as well. Its nice they email and call for the prayer chain.

Thanks to all you who have offered. Having been through some serious stuff in my life, I am a firm believer in the power of prayer.

Hey family. It’s been a crazy couple of months and figured it was time to share.

In October we found out that my son Sean has a tumor on his femoral nerve in his right leg. We didn’t have a lot of answers then and although we don’t have many more now.

The doctors believe that it’s benign as most sheath tumors are, it’s location is causing severe muscle atrophy of his right leg and the damage is getting worse. The tumor runs up the nerve sheath to his spine. We have a lumbar puncture test scheduled for Today to see if he has any infections or cancerous evidence, We also have a specialized MRI on the 17th so they can get a better image of the size and location of the tumor to prepare for surgery.

We have a team of doctors that are involved in his treatment as his case is not typical as far as sheath tumors are concerned. We have a Nero surgeon willing to do the delicate operation but don’t have an official date yet.

In addition to the up coming medical treatments for Sean, My wife found out She will have to have a hysterectomy on the 20th to stop the fibroids from andenomiosis (spelling?) growing.

We could use some added prayers as we face our current challenges.

Thanks brothers. (And sisters?)

Brent C.

My prayers and best wishes to you and your son

Our Lord who is in Heaven, I lift Bender and his family unto you. On my knees I beg you grant them health, happiness, and the blessings that come with your adoration.

Whatever your will is, it shall be done. Grant them the strength to bear it and the faith to persevere all the way to your heavenly arms.

In the name of our Father, his Son our Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.

Amen

I thought I had updated this, the test came back and it is not cancerous. Praise God! And he will still have to have surgery to remove the tumor, but at least we don’t have to climb that mountain. I will stick to the foothills that are given me.

My wife will have her surgery this coming Thursday. I will update again after.