• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prayers needed.

I'm praying for you brother, and all praise to God for the benign tumor in your son. Speed healing to him Lord. And Lord we lift up Bender's wife to you. Bless her and give her a fast recovery.

My wife had this exact surgery about 6 months ago, I know what you both are gonna go through. I'll keep praying.

David

Keep the faith... be positive and be there for him. My daughter, now 14, is 1 year since her last chemo treatment for leukemia. It was a long 2-1/2 years of treatment. She's doing well now. Your son will recover, and all of you will be stronger for it. Best wishes.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
I just got home from the hospital. Wife is doing well. The surgeon said it went perfectly. She is recovering and sore but she will pull through. She should get to come home tomorrow mid day sometime. I truly thank all of you for the prayers.

Best news I've had all day, and I've had some pretty fuckin' good news, man!