• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Pre-workout supps.

Re: Pre-workout supps.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: desert_reaper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-size: 23pt">JACKED 3D !!!!</span>
mad.gif
</div></div>

+1000 on that. This is the only stuff I have used for pre-workout cycling and/or lifting that gets me going w/o the excess jitters.

Jack3d is awesome stuff. My brother/workout partner takes it religiously. I took it for a while and loved it. The most intense I've had so far is the stuff I'm currently taking, Napalm by Muscle Warfare. I've tried 'em all and this stuff is INTENSE (skin burns...in a good way) and it's got BCAAs.

Other stuff that's worked for me is Jack3d, JP-8 by GetDiesel, and 1-MR.

I am not sure where this thread is heading but I have used every prework out stuff ever made. I have been moving to the GNC brand since I have to wait on a guy here in Idaho who makes custom blends for me.
I just tried GNC Beyond RAW™ RAVAGE - Fruit Punch and it tastes horrible hard to put down but seems to work alright once you get the horrible taste out of your mouth. I am returning it tomorrow and going back to GNC Pro Performance® AMP Amplified N.O. Loaded™.
That stuff works the best lasts the longest and has the most servings. It also tastes alright mixes really well. My other favorite is superpump 250 but it does not last that long.

If anyone has any input on a custom blend let me know, I think I have everything covered.

HemoRage is a PW that I have been taking for the last 6 months (on and off). It is loaded with some potent stuff. I just got back on it after 2.5 weeks off and let me tell ya, it's nice to be using it again.

I do 45min workouts of nothing but super sets. The only 30 second break I get is to grab a drink of water or get to my next set. Without it, I drag ass; with it, my workout is insane.

Only down side is sometimes when I workout in the late evening I can't get to bed until the AM hours.

SS

I use fusion Purple-K creatine pills post and pre workout. Its fairly affordable and works really well

I just tried Superpump Max by Gaspari earlier this week. OMFG!!! I took two scoops right off the bat and the stuff is fan-freaking tastic. I didn't bother to get my body used to it. I got fruit punch flavor. It is not tart AT ALL!!! SP 250 has to be choked down unless you super dilute it, but SP Max is absolutely delicious and it didn't make me feel like a crack head. I highly recommend it

I tried ExtremePump. It was ok, had more torque and focus. But no energy boost.

I'm now with Superpump250. No nasty gastric side effect. Only 1 scoop get me raging for more reps. I time my intake so the full effect kick when I'm at the gym. But the ride to the gym is pretty intense, as I'm pumped up and yelling... I think I'm sensitive to cafein. Hahaha! At least I'm quiet in the gym.

I used to cycle monohydrate creatine 1 month on, 1 month off. The I tried Purple-K buffered creatine, wich I only took 30mins before my workout. I love the added torque it give me.

Now I'm not taking anything except protein after my workout. I cycle all my stuff, as to delay tolerance and also help shocking my system.

A physician's advise: If you guys understood what you are doing to yourself long term you would avoid most of the stimulants and OTC drugs mentioned in this post. Sympathetic overload, adrenal fatigue, liver dysfunction, renal dysfuction, gastrointestinal dysfunction, and the effects of systemic inflammation - not worth it. If you can't do it without them, you are pushing yourself too hard.