• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifles.....show em!!

6br
28” Criterion 1:8 twist Remage
PA Hypertap
Trued REM 700 w/ PTG Bolt
MPA BA Comp
Vortex Viper Gen II FFP 5-25x50 MRAD
MPA BA Mount
Nightforce 20MOA Rail
BFC55F67-6EDC-4C6B-8F29-65A5330610FD.jpeg

Taking it out to Raton range next weekend. Will update with groups and such.
Spent 8 hours shooting at NRAWC today. The ELR course was closed due to Turkey season in that canyon but we got access to the private Cooper range and we had a blast shooting the 1000, 1333, and 1550 yard steel targets. Rules were you had to hit each target 3 times before moving to the next. Gonna do it again tomorrow. No groups to show you all as we don’t have any type of scope or spotting scope attachments to record it.
Visit the NRAWC in Raton, NM. Great place to send it!

Lots of nice rigs. Makes me want to have a custom built when looking at them all. Time to give GA PRECISION a call.

Last edited:
308, I'm behind the curve. Might upgrade the action after this season finishes. Currently a Howa 1500 action. All of the PRS matches I shoot are out to a 650 yd max, but I'm moving towards the end of the year and matches where I will be going are out to 1k. Budget is a little tight this year with a house purchase so I might order a zermatt action or something towards the end of the year to get in 2024.

Reactions: DubfromGA
Reactions: Bigrederic
It's actually quite good. I've shot several seasons with Foundations.

Getting used to being behind it. Yesterday was the first match with it. Impressed so far.
Nice! It will be a minute before I get mine in. They are estimating 8-10 weeks.